Gina's Life Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Again we rested, but it wasn't long before my phone started ringing. So I sat chatting on the bed to Maria, as Martin started kissing my feet again! I tried to pull my feet away, but he held on to them. In the end I had to kick him in the head!

15 minutes later I told Maria I had to go. I looked at Martin who was now completely naked, with a fresh condom hanging on his dick. He started moving between my legs until I stopped him.

"No way, you have a little job to do first."

He smiled and slipped back down the bed. I closed my eyes as his lips and mouth started again on my feet.

"Go on my little foot boy, do it nice and slow. I'll keep you there for hours if I want," I said with a little chuckle.

I expected him to laugh at my little joke, he didn't. It was like he was my real live slave or something!

For the next 15 minutes he really worked on my feet. His tongue went everywhere it could. He even forced the nylon between my toes with his wonderful tongue.

"Okay, you can fuck me now," I said with a huff, like I wasn't really interested.

He fucked me slowly this time, and he lasted longer too. When he pulled out he looked a little troubled. He reached between my legs and started probing my pussy.

"What the fuck are you doing?" I snapped.

"It came off, when I pulled out," he mumbled.

So once again, some stupid boy had forgotten to hold on to the rubber!

I had quite a big smile on my face going out of the hotel with Martin. That was until I saw Colin doing his job experience on the front desk! He just gave me a look that said it all. I mean he was stuck on Maria in a big way, and here I was on Maria's ex boyfriend's arm! Colin shuffled off into some room before I could catch him.

The next day at school it took me ages to find Colin. Maria was still off sick, so I knew I could get to Colin and persuade him not to say anything. One of the boys told me Colin was talking to fat Gloria by the gym. When I rounded the corner I was almost fucking sick! There was Gloria with her legs spread and the hairiest twat I had even seen. I mean, a golfer couldn't get out of rough like that!

"God Gloria, what a fucking mess. Don't you ever trim up down there?" I squealed.

Gloria jumped up and was gone in a flash, leaving me with Colin with his dick all hard.

"You weren't honestly going to fuck that?"

"Shit Gina, I'm still a fucking virgin. I thought if I try fucking Gloria I won't shoot before I get it in, because she is so ugly."

Well he had a point I suppose.

In ten seconds flat I had him promising not to tell Maria about Martin and me. Well if he didn't want it going round the school he was going to fuck Miss Fat and Ugly of the year!

"Okay, but what am I going to do about this?" he mumbled, pointing to his dick.

I smiled at him. I took hold of his cock and jerked it for about 20 seconds.

"There, that must be a record, even for you," I said with a chuckle.

I left him there wiping his dick in his hanky.

12