Ginger Blue

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Al looked at the blushing Mrs. McKinney and said, "My apologies, Mrs. McKinney. I was looking forward to getting to know you this evening. It looks like that isn't going to happen now. Good night."

Al turned to return to his seat at the table. An extremely angry Mrs. McKinney stood and pulled her husband from his chair. She could be heard yelling at him as they left. "I don't care if you did have a few too many! How could you say something like that to anyone, much less to your friends? I wouldn't have blamed him if he'd knocked you on your ass. I've never been so embarrassed in my life. How are we going to face these people now?"

Al looked at the assembled guests and said, "I am sorry that happened. Sam always did let his mouth run too much. Now let's see if we can enjoy our meal and the rest of the evening."

The wedding went off on June first without a hitch. Angel's mother snuck away from home long enough to attend. Her father never attended the wedding or acknowledged it in any way. The wild child and her husband continued to love and prosper after learning one of life's greatest lessons—the grass isn't always greener on the other side of the fence and true love never dies.