Ginger Moves Overseas Ch. 07

Story Info
Hot sex ensues.
1.5k words
4.53
24.1k
4

Part 7 of the 13 part series

Updated 10/17/2022
Created 02/27/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GingerVye
GingerVye
105 Followers

Looking across the room I see that it is past midnight. I am still tied up here, my round ass is on fire from the whipping Søren just gave me. My tits are swinging as I shift from foot to foot, and I twist around to face him. "How can you just sit there and humiliate me like this? Let me go, immediately!" I demand.

Søren seems to stare right into my soul, he scoots his chair close to me and lifts me up, cupping my ass. I have nothing to hold on to, yet I don't feel in danger. He has a firm grip on me. He rests my legs on each of his shoulders, and opens his mouth. He engulfs my mound and gently bites down. I am so shocked I cannot speak.

His hot tongue snakes out and licks me through my panties, up and down my puffy lips. Søren inhales and pushes the material hard between my pussy lips, never breaking eye contact.

The scent of my arousal is intoxicating him. I thrust up, making the thin silk cut into my sensitive folds. The pain is like a drug, I remember this feeling from the incident on the park bench. Søren takes his teeth and tears at my panties, pulling them to the side, growling with frustration. I can only watch, transfixed.

"You," he rips a hole in my panties "need," thrusting his tongue in, "to be," sucking my swollen lips in his mouth, "fucked."

I throw my head back and arch my back like the wanton slut that I am. I let my mind go and give in to pure animal lust.

_____

She is perfect so far, but I need to test how far she will go with me. Untying her from the column I carry her to my study. "Get on your hands and knees, Ginger. You may crawl behind me."

Her face registers shock, but she falls to her knees obediently. "Down all the way." I take my foot and lightly tap her shoulder, pushing her down. She looks up at me. I don't think Ginger realizes how beautiful she looks, ass in the air, hair wild, full breasts swaying slightly. But it's the look on her face that is most appealing. Dazed, aroused and submissive.

I turn and walk to my desk, certain that she is following me. I sit in my leather chair and watch the delicious sight of her crawling towards me.

"You may sit here at my feet, Ginger." She makes herself comfortable, and leans her head against my leg. This is so much fun!

I pretend to work on my computer, and I print out a few documents to make it look like I am ignoring her. Satisfied that she is accepting her position, I get up and move to the couch. I snap my fingers for her to follow.

"Get up on the couch, Ginger, with your back facing me. Spread your knees wide. It's time for inspection. Hurry up!" She scrambles up there and assumes the position, her hands grabbing the back of the couch. I quickly undress, I am dying to fuck this sexy bitch, but I will wait a bit longer. She will have to pass my tests.

"Spread your ass cheeks for me now. Move your hips left to right, and I want to see your flex your wet cunt." She gasps and hesitates, and I immediately slap her pussy.

"Owwww! Why did you do that? Oh ok ok I will do what you want!" Ginger grabs her sweet round ass and pulls it open. I take my fingers and slide them all over her hot little slit.

"Smooth, very smooth. You have a very pretty pussy, Ginger." I suck her juice off my fingers, then dip in for more. I shove my slick fingers in her mouth, I know this will turn her on even more.

"And your cute little asshole is most inviting. It looks like no one has ever used it before, am I correct?" Her soft whimpers answer my question.

I slap her cunt lightly at first, then harder. Ginger is yelping and jumping around trying to dodge my hand, but I slap her ass hard to let her know I am not pleased. She is struggling to stay in place.

My cock is hard as steel and I can't take it any longer. I slide it between her pussy lips, reach down and pinch them together, trapping my cock. Sliding forwards and backwards her yelps have turned to low moans. Her head turns back to look at me, begging my with her eyes to take her.

"What do you want, Ginger?" I can feel her hard clit on the head of my dick, throbbing as I slide against her.

"Please Søren, either let me go or.. or.." she chokes on her words and falls silent, her heavy breathing the only sound.

"Or what, sweetie? What were you going to say? I can't quite hear you."

She lunges back on my cock, trying desperately to get me inside her. I pull back quickly and massage her ass cheeks. My thumbs spread her pussy wide and I work them up and down her slit. I move underneath my hot little slut and pull her hips down on my cock. She is tight, so hot and tight, her pussy is sucking my cock in.

Her moans get louder and she fucks back on my cock. I don't do any thrusting, she is obviously frustrated and bursts out, "Please fuck me Søren, fuck me fuck me oh god do it now I can't take it I will do ANYTHING you want!"

"Baby that was the right answer" and I ram myself up deep inside her, balancing her on my thighs, we are both kneeling but I am lower than her. She emits a long sexy scream and puts both hands in her hair pulling wildly. She is pushing down hard and I am thrusting up, she feels so good, I have waited too long to dominate her.

Ginger's tits are bouncing and I look around her in the mirror, she is lost in her lust for me. I rub and pinch her clit with one hand and pinch her nipple as hard as I can with the other. This sends her over the edge. Her eyes pop wide open and her mouth forms a perfect "O" as she catches sight of herself getting fucked by me.

Ginger screams, "Sørennnnnnnnn I'm cummmingggggg" and I feel her pussy contract hard on me, her head thrashing back and forth. I feel my balls tighten and I let loose and pump her full of my hot cum. The release I have long sought is here, but I have just begun.

"Good girl, Ginger." I smile at her and she can see me in the mirror. Pulling her to her feet, I lead her into my huge black marble bathroom. Turning on the taps, I draw her a hot bath, filling it with soothing bath oils. She has the dazed expression that I so like. I get in and pull her in with me to sit between my legs with her back facing me. She is so soft, just like I imagined.

____________

The hot water feels good, and I relax, leaning back against Søren. My breasts and pussy are swollen, my skin flushed. He kisses my neck and then massages my shoulders, which ache from being tied up. From a small silver bowl he douses my hair in hot water, it streams down my face and chest.

I close my eyes and enjoy the feel of his strong arms and legs around my body. My wet hair is hanging down the front, spreading across my breasts, covering my nipples. He soaps up my hair, massaging my scalp. I look down at the soapy lather trailing over my tits and belly. No one has ever washed me..

"Søren," I try to form words, but I fail.

"Shhhhh," he murmurs against my neck. I am so confused, yet I cannot deny the warmth and contentment I am experiencing. He presents me with a glass of red wine, it is just what I need. I sip slowly, relaxing, sleepy, safe.. I drift off.

___________

She is that worn out? I let Ginger sleep against my chest for a few minutes, then I pick her up and take her to my bed. Laying her down undisturbed I towel her off. I crawl in next to her and pull the duvet over us, I am surprised at the tenderness I am feeling towards my her.

I stroke her hip, and brush her hair away from her face, placing a few soft kisses on her jaw. Ginger looks so innocent, my naughty little slut, like an angel as she slumbers. Curling up behind her, I press against her plush ass, and cup one breast. I fight my desire to fuck her again, god I want her. But she has earned her rest. Tomorrow is another day.

GingerVye
GingerVye
105 Followers