Saving The Family Business Ch. 01

Story Info
Daughter fucks her new boss to save the family business.
6k words
4.45
43.7k
58
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Kemps were a rich and powerful family. They lived on an estate surrounded by acres of woodland. The mansion had an indoor swimming pool, walled gardens, tennis courts, and a stable with well-bred horses.

The family's wealth came from a fresh produce company that Jade's grandfather had founded nearly fifty years earlier. Jade's father had since taken over and Jade now worked alongside him to one day take over for her father.

As the primary source of tax revenue and the largest employer in the county, Kemp Produce, and therefore Jade Kemp, was untouchable. Jade was a stunning eighteen-year-old with a well-toned body from years of athletics. She was 5'5 with waist-length blonde tresses, almond-shaped brown eyes and manicured nails. Her smile was remarkably cute and sweet.

Jade, of course, was quite popular. Not only was she the heiress to Kemp Farms, but she was also beautiful with a bubbly personality. Jade was essentially local royalty and the townspeople sought to curry her favour. Despite her beauty and the number of suitors who ardently sought her attention, she had only slept with one person, the boyfriend she broke up with a few weeks earlier.

As Jade got ready for work, she contemplated her father's odd behaviour. Someone was spreading rumours about the company's insolvency and possible layoffs. Jade's father only gave her vague reassurances and became increasingly irritable. Her father used to include her in important meetings, but it had been several months since he told her anything that wasn't being told to all the employees.

She looked through her drawers and selected clothes that would cheer her up--a black lace bra that barely concealed her ample 34D chest with a matching pair of lacy knickers; a short denim skirt revealing her toned, bronzed legs; and a light pink short-sleeved blouse accentuating her ample chest and slender waist. She left her long blond hair down and smiled at her reflection as she stepped into a pair of three-inch sandals. As always, she looked stunning and it made all her worries about work feel a little more manageable.

She arrived at her usual time earlier than most and made herself some coffee. She liked unapologetically strong, black coffee.

The atmosphere in the office had changed significantly in the past fortnight due to the spreading rumours, but today, it felt strangely worse. Fortified by her steaming hot drink she sat at her desk. The silence was still profound and it was punctuated by discomfiting glances from the others who had arrived early, as well.

Jade suddenly felt very much her age. If only her father had not kept her out of the loop, she might have had more information to reassure the employees or to address their many concerns. With an aggravated huff, Jade sprang up from her desk and stalked to her father's office to demand some answers.

She swung open her father's office door without knocking as she had done since she was a little girl. Much to her surprise, it wasn't her father's familiar form sitting at the old oak desk, but the cutting figure of another larger man. He glanced up with consternation, but his eyes lingered as he looked Jade up and down, saying only, "Knock, girl."

Jade was taken aback at the sight of a strange man in her father's chair. Belatedly, she registered the coldness and authority in his voice. Her face involuntarily reddened. Nobody spoke to her as he did. She was Andy Kemp's daughter. She was the future of Kemp Produce.

Inserting steel into her voice, she demanded, "Who might you be and where's my father?"

His expression shifted at hearing her say the word, "father."

"So, you're the daughter." He put down the documents in his hand and waved her towards one of the seats facing his desk. "Take a seat. I needed to speak with you anyways."

She hesitantly took the chair while taking a good look at the man making his way out from behind the desk. He looked to be in his late fifties. His greying thatch thinned on top and started to recede at the front. His face was full of deep wrinkles. His eyes were a deep, icy blue with huge, dark bags under them. He had wide, broad shoulders and wore a suit. She couldn't help but feel a chill down her spine as he assessed her with cold detachment.

He leaned back against the desk and crossed his arms.

Jade held his gaze with furrowed brows. When he remained silent she pressed, "Who are you and where's my father?"

"I'm Nigel Fisher and this is my office now. You'll find your father in some smaller office down the corridor." He waved flippantly towards the corridor as though it didn't matter.

Jade froze.

"You must be as dumb as your father if you work here and didn't notice your father running Kemp Produce to the ground. Andy sold off all the assets worth selling. He even re-mortgaged your family home and he couldn't pay back the stupidly large amount of money he borrowed to keep up appearances. What an idiot."

"I'm going to keep this place open, but I'll be cutting some of the ridiculous redundancies... starting with you." He looked her up and down as though assessing chattel, "He has his own daughter on payroll..." Nigel muttered to himself. "A teenager, at that."

His words caught up with her and cut Jade like a knife through butter. She could feel her eyes welling up with tears. Her father had lost the family business and they could lose their home.

She wasn't used to having people berate her and speak ill of her family in such a way. She fought to withhold the tears that would betray her deep feelings. "I'm eighteen," she bit back petulantly. Somehow, that retort seemed to fall short. "And my father won't let you do anything to me." She added emphatically.

Nigel chuckled. "Please, tell me how he's going to stop me. Stop me from doing anything I want to you." He looked pointedly down the length of her body and leisurely took in the sight of her long, bared legs.

Jade spoke thoughtlessly with the misplaced confidence of a girl whose father had not run the family business to the ground and was not hiding somewhere in a back office while she learned the bitter truth from a stranger.

Once more the man laughed as realisation, humiliation, and fear dawned on her expressive face.

"Your father came begging for me to save what was left of this dump and he was eager to meet all my requirements. Kemp Produce doesn't belong to your family anymore. In fact, it now belongs to me."

"Liar," Jade snapped despite sensing that what he said rang true.

"I saved your arse from being homeless and your father from prison. I didn't need to buy this debt-ridden dump, but I did and now I'll turn a pretty penny from it once I shape it up." His gaze dropped to her tits as he continued, "so how about you get on your knees and show me some gratitude."

Jade very rarely cursed, but she was livid now. "Go fuck yourself!" she snarled. "I'm going to get my father." She stood to walk out but Nigel stood simultaneously and her face smacked into Nigel's surprisingly muscular chest. He towered over her slight frame.

Nigel grabbed her arms roughly and she squealed. He shoved Jade back into the chair. She rubbed her upper arms where he had grabbed her and found that she was now caged in by his hulking figure. He held the arm rests of her chair and hovered inches from her face. She glared at his smug expression.

"I'll prove it," he said with certainty. Keeping his eyes on her, he reached with one hand to pick up the desk phone Jade used to play with as a child. He dialled an extension and put it on speakerphone.

"Hello?" she heard her father answer and threads of hope tangled with apprehension.

Nigel looked to see recognition in her face and proceeded tauntingly, "I've been further through the books and you've been paying for labour this place can't afford. You truly are useless, aren't you?"

"Yes, I am sir," Jade's father answered in a deflated voice she had never heard before. Jade's heart sank.

"You need me to make the changes you're too cowardly or too dumb to make. Otherwise, you won't even have a roof over your head." Nigel's eyes danced with mischief while his tone remained cruel. "Maybe I should start by cutting you. After all, you are a worthless little bitch, aren't you?"

Sounds of her father crying came through the line but he said nothing.

"Repeat after me," Nigel said with a smug grin as he degraded her father further, "I am a worthless little bitch and my cunt is yours."

The sound of her father crying grew louder and Jade snapped out of her frozen shock as he haltingingly repeated, "I am a worthless...". She leapt from her chair and hung up the receiver before he could say the rest.

Mortified, she bowed her head and leaned heavily against the desk to remain standing. She failed to notice how closely Nigel was pressed up against her.

"Are you starting to see the picture now?" Nigel whispered into her ear. She could feel his hot breath brushing on her sensitive earlobes. She was already worked up emotionally and the added sensation was overwhelming.

"Yes, I am," she answered resignedly. Her normally proud posture caved in. Eyes downcast, she trudged to her feet and headed towards the door.

"Where do you think you're going, girl? I'm not done with you."

Jade wanted to ignore him but she was far too disoriented and scared to rebuff anyone. Silently, she turned and lifted her eyes to him.

"What colour knickers are you wearing, girl?" he asked.

"Erm...... sorry...what?" she mumbled confusedly.

Her entire body shook with fear as he bellowed. "FUCKING ANSWER ME. I WON'T ASK AGAIN, BITCH."

"Black...I'm wearing black knickers," Jade replied quickly. Her face flamed and her eyes stayed glued to the floor.

"Good girl. Show them to me."

A minute, maybe two passed as he waited for her obedience.

Jade reluctantly reached for her hem. Her hands seemed to move of their own accord. She hitched up her tight denim skirt shifting left and right to bunch the skirt high enough to show a glimpse of her knickers underneath.

"Higher, lift the skirt higher." He stared intently at her long, toned legs and the flimsy lace covering her. Her French knickers were now fully exposed. She tried to pull her skirt back down but he stopped her with a quick glance.

"Very sexy. Is your bra as sexy as those?"

Jade didn't respond. She could guess where this was headed.

"Show me."

Jade released her skirt, but it remained hitched up on her hips. Her hands trembled as she worked each button from the bottom to the top. Her blouse was open at the front displaying her generous cleavage.

Nigel's eyes fixated on the swell of Jade's voluptuous breasts. "Take the blouse off."

She slipped the garment off of her shoulders and it fell to the floor by her feet. Jade fought the impulse to cover herself and she dropped her arms by her side. She stood there trembling with her skirt still bunched up at her waist. The peaks of her tits pressed traitorously hard against the flimsy lace.

Nigel got to his feet slowly circling the terrified girl. She kept her eyes downcast. Silent tears slowly dripped down to her discarded blouse. Still, he continued to prowl around her. Jade quivered.

As he circled behind Jade felt cold large hands grab her buttocks, squeezing them hard. She was desperate to turn and run, but she remained frozen on the spot as her new boss groped and massaged her ass cheeks.

"How many cocks have fucked that cunt of yours?" Nigel whispered into her ear as he continued mauling her ass.

Jade was disgusted that he had asked, especially in such vulgar words. When she didn't answer, Nigel slapped her buttocks hard. Jade screeched out in pain and fell forward catching herself on the lip of his desk.

"One, just one," She sobbed.

"Well, aren't you sweet and innocent." Nigel's large body enclosed her from behind and she could feel his hard cock against her backside. Nigel's hands slowly caressed her flat stomach and continued up. Her heart pounded against her chest as he grabbed her tits unceremoniously. Manhandling her breasts with both of his hands, he roughly groped them through her thin, lacy bra. His cock pressed up against her and he breathed heavily against her neck as pinched her erect nipples. Jade shut her eyes and bit down hard on her bottom lip to keep from groaning.

"Turn around," he commanded in a rough voice. Jade slowly turned so she was facing her tormentor. Nigel reached one hand behind her to grab her by the ass while his other hand drifted down over her knickers. Jade's breath hitched as he rubbed her pussy roughly through the lace material, his palm inflaming her sensitive clit.

"You're enjoying this, aren't you?" Nigel teased with a glint in his eye. "Quite the secret slut."

Jade couldn't deny that while she hated the man, his touch set her body on fire. There was something about the power that he had over her that drove her to the edge. She was too ashamed to respond but she unconsciously leaned into his touch.

Suddenly, he yanked back her hair and she yelped.

"Answer me," he commanded quietly as he slipped a finger under her knickers.

"Yes...yes... I like it."

Nigel slowly traced her wet slit. As Jade relaxed against him, he drew back and slammed one of his stubby fingers deep inside her. Jade let out a whimper she couldn't hold back. He pulled his finger out and rammed it back in just as deep and hard as before.

He locked his mouth onto hers and his tongue darted inside her mouth wrestling her tongue. His finger continued assaulting her aching cunt. Jade's knuckles were white from gripping the desk behind her as he now thrust two fingers into her drenched snatch. Jade started moaning and panting heavily. She gyrated her hips on his fingers and her desperate pussy clenched around his fingers.

Using his other hand, Nigel ripped the lace on her bra exposing Jade's heavy breasts and erect nipples. He twisted and pulled her taut nipples as he continued pumping into her from below.

Nigel lowered his mouth to her luscious breasts, licking one and then the other. Flicking his hot tongue against the sensitive nips before he sucked them. Jade whimpered as his wet mouth worked her nipples and sharp teeth sank into her sensitive buds causing her to shriek in combined ecstasy and pain.

Jade gripped tightly onto the desk behind to hold steady as Nigel continued jamming his fingers up her tight canal while he sucked on her perky tits. She bit down hard on her bottom lip repressing the involuntary sounds of her body betraying her.

Without warning, Nigel grabbed her hips and lifted the girl onto his desk. Lowering to his knees, he pulled Jade's drenched knickers down her long legs. Nigel parted her legs and placed his hands on the inner side of her thighs so she couldn't close them.

Nigel kissed his way up her inner thigh. Jade closed her eyes as his hot mouth reached her aching pussy. Nigel extended his tongue, taking a long lick of her soaking wet, smooth snatch. Jade moaned as involuntary tremors travelled down her body.

Nigel fixed his mouth to her cunt and ate out her delicious nectar. The stubble around his face rasped against her delicate skin. His mouth muscle entered deep into her wet pussy. Jade tensed her interior muscles around his tongue, trying to trap it deep inside of her. Jade groaned and writhed on the desk as he took more long, deep licks of her swallow cunt. He alternated between sucking and flicking her clit driving her wild.

"Mmmmmmmm." She moaned, clamping her thighs and thrashing her crotch against his face. Nigel pinned her down with one hand and Jade's juices dripped down Nigel's mouth and around his chin.

Jade lost her inner battle with her pussy and was now in a deep sexual trance, desperate to cum. She grabbed the back of Nigel's head and pushed his face harder onto her snatch. "Ohhhh... yes, yes," She urged loudly as Nigel darted his tongue quickly in and out of her wanting snatch. Sensing that she was very close to an orgasm, Nigel pulled his mouth away and pushed away from her.

He stood and looked down at Jade spread out on his desk, face flushed with arousal, tits spilling out of her ripped bra, skirt hitched at her waist. He grinned menacingly and wiped her glistening nectar from his face. "Now, get the fuck out of my office."

Jade was arrested in her compromising position. She was confused, emotional, extremely frustrated and desperate to cum. She was so close. Jade had been timid when it came to sex in the past, but she lost all of her inhibitions as desperation drove her hands between her legs.

Looking Nigel in the eye, she spread her legs wider and began to rub her clit. She was so close. She started panting immediately. "Mmmmmmmm... come finish me off first."

Nigel strode back to her and grabbed her face in his hand. He spit on her face covering it in his warm saliva which still tasted like her. "STOP FUCKING YOURSELF AND GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY OFFICE."

Jade instantly pulled her fingers away from her drenched pussy and wiped her face with her arm. She attempted to hide her body as she got down from his desk. She had never felt so humiliated in her life. Once more, tears rolled down her face. This time, it was not because of pain or fear, but due entirely to her embarrassment.

She quickly pulled her skirt down from her hips and picked up her discarded blouse. Jade tried to fix her bra, but Nigel had ripped it. Reluctantly, she put the tight blouse back on without her bra.

Nigel watched her search the ground for her knickers. "You looking for this, girl?" He smirked, spinning the underwear on his finger. Jade lunged, trying to grab them. "Nope, I don't think so."

Jade gritted her teeth.

"You can come back for them at four. Maybe if you beg like the slut that you are, I'll finish you off, too." Nigel grinned.

Jade didn't turn back or answer as she stormed out of the office red-faced slamming the door behind her. She rushed down the hallway conscious of the cold air creeping up her skirt. She grabbed her purse at her desk and went straight to the restroom.

The tears and spit had smeared her make-up across her face. Her hair was strewn everywhere. Through her thin, pink blouse she could clearly see the darker shade of her areolas surrounding erect nipples. She rushed to her car and retrieved a long cardigan that she kept in the back seat.

Even though she was well-covered now, Jade couldn't help feeling like all eyes were on her as she returned to her desk. She wondered if they had heard her through the walls or if there was some other way they knew what had happened. As she looked around surreptitiously, she realised no one was looking her way.

Jade tried to get on with her work, but she couldn't concentrate. She couldn't believe that her father had lost everything and that they were now reliant on Nigel. Her family had never needed anybody's help. She had never needed anyone. She despised herself for allowing Nigel, the one person she truly hated to treat her in such a way. She hated how he treated her, but couldn't deny how much it had turned her on. Thinking about him only made her moist.

Nigel called a mandatory staff meeting later that morning. Jade overheard her co-workers wondering who Nigel was and whether he was here to shut down Kemp Produce. Nigel stood on some pallets in the middle of the factory and she felt herself get wet at the sight of him. She rubbed her legs together to keep anything from dripping down her legs.

Nigel started the meeting by introducing himself to his employees. Nigel was charming, warm and easily commanded the room. He succinctly explained how Kemp Produce was now part of the Fisher Foods family and that employees would no longer need to worry about their futures. Nigel addressed the rumours about layoffs by stating that while redundant positions would be cut, all employees would be offered lateral or promotional positions within Fisher Foods. No one would be fired.

12