All Comments on 'Ginny and Katy Pt. 04'

by VirginiaMarieAndrews

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
The feels

I found this story hoping for a quick release, but instead, my heart strings were what got tugged on. Their relationship is amazing.

VirginiaMarieAndrewsVirginiaMarieAndrewsover 9 years agoAuthor
Forgot...

Oh, and yes, there will be more about Brian, including how he died, in later parts as well. And some more on her sister Nancy and their biological parents too.

VirginiaMarieAndrewsVirginiaMarieAndrewsover 9 years agoAuthor
Sub-space

Good observations. There will be a more detailed explanation of Virginia's mental state when she's Ginny, and how she gets in and out of it, in a future part of the story.

gilgamekkgilgamekkover 9 years ago
Deftly handled

So, this was the segment where you had to introduce the pet play, and you had to do it in a way that engaged the reader and left them still respecting your main character. Your trick was to do it by introducing Brian, someone we had heard about but never met as a character.

It was an interesting technique and I think that worked pretty well. You made the creation of a tail in to a sort of glory for the creation of the persona of Ginny. The one suggestion I would have had would be to spend a little more time discussing the mental aspects of the role. How does the pet role appeal to Virginia? Is it time spent in "sub space", or the degradation of it, or just a way to engage her submissive tendencies with a husband who can't otherwise play that role?

VirginiaMarieAndrewsVirginiaMarieAndrewsover 9 years agoAuthor
Ginny and Katy

Thanks for the reads, votes, favorites, and comments on Ginny and Katy. I was asked if there would be more, but since some of you have commented as "Anonymous" I can't reply to you directly. So I'll reply to anyone who may be interested here.

As I mention in the preface to Part 1, this story covers the period from May 14, 2011 to April 19, 2014.

It's polished, almost ready to submit, up to December 17, 2011. That period, as parts five and six, will probably be posted by the weekend.

In the nature of FYI...

It's written, but not polished, to and including New Years Day 2012

It's rough written through to January 18, 2013.

Finally, it's outlined all the way to April 19, 2014.

In short, unless the story goes south on me, there will be many more parts.

Thanks all of you for reading.

VMA

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
More please!

The only complaint I have is that it had to end. I loved this story and I love Ginny and Katy. I do hope you'll write more about them. Even if this is all we will see for these two characters, I look forward to whatever you write next. I appreciated the character development, narrative and natural progression the story took. It felt real and not at all forced.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous