Ginny Turns Pro Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I’d come to know – and appreciate so much – the pleasure this young woman had brought into my life that our frantic trysts had become almost natural in my estimation. Only in the middle of the night when I’d awaken -- sweating from a nightmare in which we’d been caught by my wife or some other family member -- did our demented relationship give me cause for alarm. Then, always, I’d forget for a few days that guilty fear and let our passion wash over me…just as was happening now. Ginny began to moan, increasingly more loudly as our grappling increased its tempo and my thrusts became less measured and more wild. “Uuh…uuh…uuh,” she gasped, in time with each probe. “Nuuh, uuh, mmuh, uh-yeah, oooh-yeah, mmyeah, ohGodyesJJfuckme, fu’ me, ooouh…mmuuh…mmuuh.” God, I wanted to cum in her! I wanted her to be a bottomless reservoir for my boiling fluid! We were so into our feverish rutting that neither of us could hear her name being called from down below on the ice.

“Ginny! Ginny, are you there?” It was Carol, standing at mid-ice and screaming for my flailing little fuck-mate.

“Ginny, Carol wants you!” I rasped, still stroking in and out of her with my hands yanking roughly at her quivering hips.

“Ohhh, God,” Ginny groaned, still humping back at me. “Wait…JJ…I’m…almost…there. Ohhh, God,” she repeated, grinding her cunt ever faster onto my rampant lance. “Oooohh…” she moaned, reaching around behind herself to make sure I wouldn’t pull out. Then, she started: “Uhh, uhh, uhh…oooh…oooh…ooo-oh…ooo-oh,” working desperately to reach orgasm as I rammed her G spot harder than before, trying to get her off. I reached around to flick her clit and discovered her fiercely rubbing hand already there, rapidly abusing the little bud that we usually treated so tenderly.

“Ginny!” Carol repeated harshly. “Ginny, we need you!”

“Uhh…uhh…uhhg…YEA-uh…YEA-uh…YEA-uh,” Ginny screamed out, trying to appear normal, but sounding instead as if she’d put her finger in a light socket. “I…I…I’LL BE…RIGHT…THERE, CARE-ULLL,” she shouted, as she climaxed and I held her jerking little body against my chest – as I was still buried in her -- with her biting my hand that covered her moaning, slobbering mouth.

Looking down on the ice, I saw Carol turn to Cindy, the 18-year-old surgeon’s daughter -- who was in full costume and ready to skate -- and say something. Then they both left the ice and sat in the first row of house seats as Carol covered her face with her hands, elbows on knees, and shook her head repeatedly.

Ginny and I threw on our clothes, I grabbed the headset and switched the mike on, and tried to mollify Carol and sooth the situation. "Ginny’s on her way down, Carol. She’s been helping me with light cues.”

“Yeah, right,” said Carol, as Ginny appeared on the ice without skates. Seeing her, Carol asked, “Shall Cindy do her routine now? She has a couple of questions about the triple lutz.” Ginny waved the girl onto the ice and collapsed into one of the seats.

I, in the meantime, cued Cindy’s music and – with an extremely angry residual hard-on -- watched the shapely skater do her entire routine. It was sheer poetry, a very sexy dance that began with her circling the entire rink wearing a mink coat. I grabbed the spotlight, turned it on, and followed the little pro-to-be through her first pass. She whipped off the coat, skimming it casually so that it circled sexily fifty feet across the ice toward the rail, followed by the light. Then I moved the light back on her.

Cindy’s costume emphasized every detail of her stellar figure to a magnificent degree. It was no more than a body stocking, exactly the same color as her fair skin, with a few patches of red and gold sequins covering her most private parts. The material over her muscular bottom was cut very high so that her hips were bare nearly to the waist. The thin strip covering her prominent mound stretched breathtakingly between her legs to barely cover her ass crack. When she did a one-footed split, grasping one ankle and stretching it perpendicularly to the ice beside her head and skating several loops on one leg, I immediately scanned her crotch, hoping in my lecherous way to glimpse some black pubic hair. She was probably shaven clean, I thought lewdly. If only she were here in the light booth I could be sure!, I imagined. At the end of her routine – doing a rapid spin that lasted twenty seconds or so -- all the students applauded wildly, and I did as well. The rehearsal was over, and I joined Ginny and Carol downstairs with all the kids to give them last-minute instructions prior to dress rehearsal the next night.

When the kids had gone, Carol spoke very sternly to both of us. “You two almost blew it tonight,” she admonished. “You’re shameless,“ she said, walking right up to me with hands on hips and fixing me with a glare. “Cindy knows about you guys, too. The only reason she hasn’t said anything is that she worships Ginny. You, Jay! You’re no better than a dog!”

At that Ginny exploded, screaming at her friend. “Carol! You bitch! For the past month you’ve been on JJ’s case about everything! It’s nothis fault you’ve got a shitty marriage! And without him we wouldn’t have been able to do this show!”

“And another thing!” Ginny continued, relentlessly, spitting out her words, “You know that deep, dull, hollow ache inside you all the time? Well, I DON’T HAVE IT!…and it’s because of what JJ does for me! You should be so lucky! Now chill out, girl, and be thankful for getting out of the house and doing something besides watching TV!”

“Whoa, ladies,” I interjected. “We’re all tired and saying more than we need to,” I soothed, bringing them both together in my arms. Carol stiffened at first, then relaxed, almost collapsing in the three-person embrace as she began to weep silently. “Come on, sweetheart,” I said to Carol, “It’s okay. This pre-show stress always happens. This weekend it’ll all be over and we can wrap this thing up. Ginny, why don’t you ride home with Carol and I’ll see you both tomorrow for dress rehearsal, okay?”

Ginny looked inquiringly at me, wanting to object so we could have one more fling in the car on the way home. I just closed my eyes and shook my head ‘no’ to her while softly stroking her friend’s quaking shoulders, knowing she and Carol needed to talk. Carol looked up at me with a soft expression and took my handkerchief for her tears. “Thanks, Jay. You’re right, I guess. I’ll see you tomorrow. I’m sorry,” she sniffled.

The good news was that we were ready. Thursday, the next night, was dress rehearsal. Two spotlight operators and two video guys showed up and we did a tech rehearsal, with Carol skating all the kids’ routines flawlessly, to familiarize the techies with performer placement on the ice. I would later snap still shots with my digital camera. Ginny’d called and was driving in with Lee and Mike to the rehearsal. Mike had surprised everyone by making a motorcycle racing debut, miles away, on the night of the show. Since Lee would be seeing his race, she’d be attending tonight. Ah, the blessings of parenthood.

I’d known Ginny was doing a skating number for the finale, but was unprepared for how she’d be costumed since she’d not rehearsed it. When the tech rehearsal was finished, I noticed a willowy looking skater with her back to me, done entirely in a floor-length, green-sequined outfit with three-quarter length sleeves. Even with the billowy long skirt, it was obvious that this woman’s body was extraordinary. Her hair was black, straight, and in a Dutch-boy cut. It wasn’t Cindy. As this apparition turned she revealed her very elaborate makeup on an otherwise pale face. Her eyes had been painted so that they resembled the exaggerated brows of a cat, drawn with thin black, green and gold lines and embellished with a dusting of gold fleck. When facing me, her long skirt was split up the front to reveal a hint of her inviting crotch, then gradually widened to show full thighs and taut calves done up in high, white skates.

It was Ginny, of course, wearing a black wig, and – but for the makeup – looking like a double of her young student, Cindy. Extraordinary! I gasped at her stunning presence, so theatrically exaggerated and expertly turned out, and felt my groin pulse a few times at her beauty. So transfixed was I that I ignored for a few moments a member of the press that had shown up to do a feature for the local newspaper. Taking care of him by seating him appropriately, I waved to Lee and Mike as they’d taken their seats. Enough of the house was filling up with parents, siblings, and friends so that it looked as if tonight’s rehearsal would be a full-fledged performance. I went to the edge of the ice and beckoned to Ginny to join me for a good luck wish. She swooped over effortlessly and stopped at the rail, spraying ice on me and murmuring breathlessly, “God, I’m so sorry, JJ. I can’t go home with you tonight. Mike sprang his news on me last night and of course Lee’s going with him tomorrow.”

“It’s okay, honey,” I said. “Just wanted to tell you ‘break a leg,’ and remember that you’re my fantasy girl!”

She grabbed my hands over the rail and, stifling a whine, said, “Thanks for last night. Carol and I got a lot off our chests. She’s cool with everything now…and you know how I feel.” With that, she put her finger to her crotch and, smiling, passed it under her nose to indicate her sexy wish.

Rehearsal went off without a hitch. Ginny’s finale was superb…done to Rodrigo’sConcierto de Aranjuez. My eyes teared-up and I groaned as she went through her routine which was helped not at all by my body-english. When she removed her long skirt to skim it across the ice, I hungered for the feel of her little body against mine. Her muscular, pumping legs captivated me as she flew around the rink, swinging her heavenly hips and ass in slow, calculated movements. My cock grew hard as she passed below me in the light booth, seeming to show only me the incredible internal secrets she harbored in her round, firm fundament. Then, after her final spin, she posed for thunderous applause with one arm up toward me and my follow-spot, gracefully opening her hand to me, then, curling her fingers, passed one of them suggestively under her nose as she’d done before.

Ginny and Carol will return very soon in Chapter 2. Please don’t forget to vote and send feedback, as your suggestions are always good!