Girl in the Red Cloak

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You grabbed his hair and guided his his head up and down so that his tongue massaged your entire clit. You pushed your hips into his face and were breathing hard. "Give me your cock, fuck me Baby," you said to him. He stood as you begged to be fucked. He turned you so that you faced the wall and positioned his cock between your labia. Without any gentleness he sheathed his cock in your pussy, driving deep and hard until you felt his cock head hit your cervix. You pushed back against him, trying to get him deeper inside of you.

As he drove against you he pushed your body against the shower wall and was ramming his cock in and out of your cunt. You breasts were flattened against the wall because he was fucking you so hard. His upward thrusts made you rise to your toes as he filled your cunt with his cock. His cock fucked you hard and relentlessly. You felt the underside of his cock slide against your clit with each stroke in and out of your cunt. He had reached up and was holding you around the neck, squeezing it as his cock rammed your cunt.

You felt his other hand slap your ass, the wetness of your ass made it sting more than a normal slap. The sound of the slap echoed in the shower. You were full of lust and pushed back against him filling your cunt completely with each stroke of his cock. You felt your cunt and your clit start to throb. You heard him moan as his cock pistoned in and out of you. You were breathing hard and felt his hand tighten around your neck as he was getting closer and closer to orgasm.

You cunt was was squeezing his cock as it punished you and you could feel it begin to pulsate. You couldn't hold back any longer and began to scream as you inched closer to exploding. You heard his hard breathing turn to deep moans, and feel his cock get bigger and then explode inside of your wet tight hole. You screamed loudly and exploded with him, you screams echoed in the shower as you felt his hand squeeze your neck harder and then felt an orgasm rip through you. The pleasure exploded in your cunt and shot though out your body, you felt your cunt milking cum out of his cock and screamed again. As your cries subsided, he loosened his grip on your neck, but did not let go of it.

His cock pulled out of your dripping pussy and he spun you around, kissing you hard, pushing your back against the shower wall this time. His tongue pushed deeply into your mouth and explored it, before teasing your tongue into his mouth. You were locked together, your mouths sucking the passion out of each other as your bodies were pushed tightly together. Your ass still stung from the slap, but it was a warm pleasurable sting. He rubbed your sore bottom and started to wash it for you. Knowing it would be easy to collapse, the two of you finished showering and then dried off.

As you dried off, you could still feel that your pussy was full of his cum and knew it would ooze out of you as the night progressed. He offered to lick you clean, but you told him that you would never make it out of the house if that happened. He had laid out a simple long black halter dress for you to wear. He dressed in a black traditional tux with an open collared shirt, no tie.

"I feel a bit squishy," you said as the two of you headed out the door.

"That was the idea, I think." he replied.

"Should I ask what is going to happen tonight?" you asked as you drove to the gathering.

"The only thing I can tell you is that it will be something very formalized. It will require that you be accepting and suspend disbelief. On the whole, I think that if you are able to put aside your fears your reward will be memorable." he explained without really telling you anything.

You approached the address and turned into the long drive, it was an isolated area with no neighbors for what seemed like miles. He parked the car in the open field where the other guests had parked. Exiting the car, he took your hand and walked up to the large Mansion. As you entered, you saw a large crowd milling around, all were dressed very formally, the men in black tuxes, the women in long gowns, all of which, like yours, were black. Drinks were being passed out and as you walked by the bar, he grabbed a very cold glass of Muscato for both of you. The sweet taste of the wine and the little buzz from the alcohol helped calm you.

Surveying the crown, you saw a number of people that you recognized and more than a few men that you had serviced. Feeling your lover's cum lubricating your pussy and knowing that you had sucked or fucked more than a few of the men present, made you feel very randy. You felt your pussy getting wetter as your juices started to flow. Looking around the room you see John Henry, your mind recalled all of the times he has used your body, fucking you with that huge cock of his and making you explode so easily. John Henry appeared to be talking to Sam and Jack, you recalled sucking Sam's cock at your Master's command as he hung your bra on the ceiling in his bar.

You remember Jack from the same night, the kind gentleman who slid his cock inside your pussy along side your lover's after you had been tormented in the rocking chair. You got a bit wetter as you recalled two cocks inside your cunt at the same time. In another group, are James and Jesse, John Henry's two friends from the Centaur Club. Being used by the three of them at the same time made you explode so hard. You felt so dirty but hot and sexual at the same time as you took inventory of the men you had used for your pleasure. Over in a corner, you saw Charles, the piercer, and smiled thinking about that night. You loved your nipple piercings and were happy that they had healed enough that they could be used for their intended purpose, to turn you on and make you wet.

All the sexual thoughts that rushed through your mind reminded you of the one constant in all of these encounters, your lover. You squeezed his arm and smiled up at him. Your pussy was soaked At this point and you had to share that with him. You leaned toward him and whispered in his ear, "Baby, I am so hot and wet thinking about what I did with you and so many of these men."

Nodding, he said, "I was thinking the very same thing. You can be such a hot naughty girl for me." He smiled and kissed your forehead. "You better never call yourself Vanilla again." he added with a laugh.

It seemed that most of the people had moved outside to the rear patio. It was expansive and opened on to a large back yard that was enclosed with a grove of oak trees around the perimeter. There was a large raised platform in the middle of the grassy area, with five pieces of some sort of furniture on the platform. It was hard to imagine what they were as they were all shrouded in black velvet cloth. The sun was starting to dip below the horizon, dusk would soon descend. on the gathering.

You saw a group of four couples who appeared to be discussing the platform and the shrouded shapes it held. Introducing yourself and your lover, you jumped right into the discussion. "This is my first time and I was wondering what all that is about," you said indicating the platform with a quick head movement.

"Seems we are all new as well," one of the other women said. You nodded and looked over the other women. All were in sheer black gowns, you could see nipples poking through the fabric of each making you realize none of them was wearing a bra. You imagined that, like you, they all wore only the dress.

"Am I the only squishy one?" you asked.

All of the women shared a nervous laugh and you received an assortment of horizontally shaking heads and demure "No's" from the group. A medium sized blonde with very firm c cup breasts added, "I was a bit unsure about coming here in that state, but it was kind of a turn on so I did. I have been know to get a bit kinky when I get excited." Everyone laughed and confessed to a similar affliction.

Sarky and John Henry walked up to the group. Sarky was smiling and said, "How nice to find all the new people together."

John Henry smiled at you and gave you more than a friendly kiss on the lips. His tongue explored your mouth for a short time and then he broke the kiss, biting your lip as he did. "You are as beautiful and sexy as ever, Sweety. I have been waiting a long time to take you like I am going to do tonight." The promise of John having his way with you made you even hotter. You looked at your lover and he smiled encouragingly at you.

Sarky explained to the group the scenario for the upcoming event. "We are going to start with something a bit costumey, the reason for it will be apparent to you as the night progresses. Each one of you is here because you are very sexual and kinky ladies. I think you might find tonight to be the most exceptional night of sex and kink you have ever had. I know it was for me. If you remember that many of us other ladies have had this experience and that at the end of it you will be incredibly satisfied and unharmed you will get through it with no problems. If anyone has any second thoughts, there is no shame in backing out."

No one voiced any second thoughts, but "What have I gotten myself into?" did cross your mind. Just as you wondered, your lover squeezed your hand, letting you know that everything would be all right. Your nervousness left you.

"If you ladies will come with me," Sarky said and led you off to the house. She led the five women to one of the ground floor bedrooms. Laid out on the bed were five red hooded capes each with a name on a card on top of it, indicating the intended wearer. "Strip everything, which should be just shoes and dress," Sarky added and smiled.

The five of you complied. You weren't above checking the other women out as they stripped. All were very attractive, and all of them showed a glistening wetness on their upper thighs and pussy lips, just as you did. You laughed to yourself as you realized each of the other four were looking at the others just as you were. The capes fastened around the neck and Sarky pulled the hoods up on each of you. You were led to the platform and each of you was positioned before one of the shrouded pieces of furniture. You noticed a group of men in similar hooded capes made of black material. There were seven or eight of them. You could tell that John Henry was among them, there was no mistaking his size and build, even when hooded.

The shrouds were removed from the furniture. What was revealed was a wooden device that rotated on an axis, a bit like a St Andrew's cross. You could tell by the design and workmanship that Charles had made them. No holes to strap the breasts into though. You were fastened into the device, wrist restraints were buckled around your wrists, your arms were held out parallel to the ground. You ankles were fastened at the bottom, your legs were spread at sixty degree angle, giving anyone who wanted it access to your pussy. You smiled to yourself. You had done this sort of thing before and were getting very excited. You glance at your lover, he was standing on the platform not far from the device that held you. You were calmed by his presence.

The crowd mingled in front of you. Your lover and the lovers of the other women came forward and removed the hoods from your heads and unfastened the cape, letting them fall to the ground leaving you nude and exposed. Your could feel the wetness in your pussy growing. The moon was starting to rise on the horizon. The black cloaked men removed their hoods and stood watching the bound women. You could clearly see that John Henry as at the center of them. Your pussy ached in anticipation of his cock fucking you. Since the area was getting dark with the falling dusk, torches had been lit all around the platform providing enough light for everyone to see you. It wasn't hard for the crowd to notice the glistening wetness on your upper thighs and labia.

The torch light made it easy for you to recognize some of the other men in black cloaks. Sam and Charles were among them. The moon had just fully risen above the horizon. A loud sound came from the group of men, it was like knuckle cracking but incredibly louder. You glanced at the black cloaked men and thought you noticed some movement. You trained your gaze specifically on John Henry, what you saw frightened you and amazed you. It appeared that his entire body was changing. His skull seemed to extend, making a muzzle where his mouth had been. Dark thick black fur sprouted on his body, his ears elongated and his arms lengthened.

You were frightened and struggled, but were bound securely. You glanced at the other women on the platform and saw then looking in amazement and pulling at their bonds. You glanced at the crowd, they seemed calm, able to understand what was happening. Sarky looked on, nodded at you and smiled. What she had told you came to your mind, "No matter how bizarre....suspend disbelief.....you are always safe with John Henry...." The snippets of earlier reassurance helped calm you. You saw your lover, he shared your amazement, but smile reassuringly at you.

The transformation was complete. The black cloaks had dropped to the ground. The group of men was now a pack of man wolves. They had wolf like heads, long muzzles with sharp dangerous looking teeth. Their ears pointed up and moved independently targeting on various sounds in the area.. They stood erect on canine like legs, with paw like feet. Their arms had grown enormously longer, the hands were longer but with fingers and thumbs with long claw like nails. They all had long tails and were covered in fur of various colors. John Henry was a shiny jet black, some of the others were various shades of grey and red brown.

All of the pack looked to John Henry, he was clearly the alpha. For the first time you heard a voice, it was John Henry's voice mixed with a slight growl. "She is mine," he said in the strange mixture of growl and human speech. He was on two legs but as he moved toward you, he used his upper extremities as additional legs and moved in your direction at incredible speed. He appeared so strong and well muscled it frightened you and excited you at the same time. You glanced down at his groin and saw a sheathed wolf like cock, with a red tip wet and shiny protruding from the sheath. His balls were heavy and and clearly swayed as he moved toward you.

Sarky had thrown a bunch of red roses to him as he reached you. Exposed, you tried to pull back, but found yourself securely held by the restraints. You attention was so focused on John Henry, you hardly noticed four of the others move in a similar fashion to the other restrained women. John Henry spoke in the strange mixed voice, "It is your time to have me in this form." On all fours, he moved his muzzle toward you groin. In this form, his sense of smell was extremely heightened. As he breathed through his nose, he smelled your sex, your lover's cum and even the scent of the soap you used when you showered.

You were unable to hide your excitement from him. As your pussy got wetter, he could smell it. He eased his nose against your sex, it was cold and wet, making you try to pull back. He stuck out his large broad tongue and licked between your legs. The rough wetness massaged your clit as it slid over it and then moved between your labia, tasting cum and cunt juice. At first you were repelled, thoughts of bestiality flashed through your mind, but then you realized that the form in front of you was John Henry, a man or more appropriately a being, that had made love to you many times, always satisfying you and respectful of you, a friend whose soul was unchanged from that which you knew.

As your mind put aside your initial prejudice, you pushed your sex against his tongue, feeling it excite you like no tongue had ever done before. The broad expanse of his werewolf tongue, slid down your Mons and over your clit, The pressure and wet titillation to your clit was constant, the tip of John Henry's tongue slid between your labia and started to move into your pussy. His tongue was strong and firm, it slid over and massaged your g spot as it kept sliding deeper, deeper than any tongue had ever been in your pussy. He forced his tongue deeper and for the first time you felt a tongue caress your cervix. You were grinding against him, juices soaking your pussy. His tongue filled you like a cock and he pulled it back then slid it in deeper.

You felt the constant stimulation on your clit. It was fully erect, swollen with need. His tongue massaged it relentlessly, you were certain you would cum hard if he continued much longer. Sensing how close you were, John Henry moved his tongue from your sex and licked up your belly to your breasts. He ran his tongue over your erect nipples, the force of it pulling on your piercing and making your nipples throb with need. Opening his mouth wide, he bit softly into your breast, able to take all of it into his mouth. The sensation was indescribable. The tongue pushed against and massaged your nipple, the teeth pushed into your skin, almost breaking it and making you bleed.

John Henry was excited. You could feel his wolf cock was fully unsheathed, it was big and red, the head came almost to a point and flared out to a large thick expanse of cock before it narrowed again for several inches and then expanded again at the bulb like knot that formed at full excitement. He leaked enormous amounts of precum from the narrow head which soaked your leg as it rubbed against it.

"Would you offer your throat to the Wolf with the red roses?" he asked as he laid the bouquet next to you head.

You were excited beyond belief and found yourself comfortable with John Henry no matter what his form. In answer to his question, you turned your head to the side, exposing the expanse of the left side of your neck to his long teeth. As you surrendered to him, he unfastened your wrists and rotated the table so that you lay on your back, your legs still secured and spread wide. Your hands moved instinctively toward his cock. When you finally grabbed it, you wrapped your hand around it you found it was slick with precum, more precum than many men ejaculated with a full load. Your hands slid easily down his hard cock, you were shocked at how much it had grown as it unsheathed.

Your slippery hands slid down over the wide portion of his cock behind the head and then down further as it narrowed to the bulb that when excited would lock his sex with yours. His length was incredible, it clearly had to be a foot long.. You guided him to your cunt, sliding the head between your labia and into your cunt. You felt him thrust into you, filling you in one move. He began to thrust his hips, fully buried in your cunt. You felt his knot grow, stretching your cunt as it filled with blood. His pubic bone was pushing against your clit, massaging it as he thrust into you.

His blood filled knot locked his cock into your cunt. The knot was so large, it felt like a fist inside of your cunt. As he moved his hips back, the knot pulled at the entrance to your cunt, but securely locked behind your pubic bone. You had never been so filled and were amazed that his massive organ was buried inside of you fucking you deeper than you had ever dreamed possible. You fucked back hard against his shiny red cock, pumping him like you were in heat. His teeth still held you by the neck. You felt the pressure on your neck increase as you fucked each other harder and harder..

You started to moan and scream as the two of you coupled, your sex and his locked together, your cunt stretched and filled. As your clit throbbed, you felt the entirety of you cunt start to throb as well. John Henry let out a howl, muffled by your neck in his mouth and began to bite into you as his huge cock began to pulsate. You felt a long squirt of thin cum shoot from the flared tip of his cock deep in your cunt. You fingernails ripped into the fur of his shoulders as you pushed against him starting to cum yourself. You cunt and clit spasmed in unison, your whole body shook. Waves of burning pleasure shot through you and felt squirt after copious squirt of his cum empty into your cunt.