All Comments on 'Girl on Fire: Date Night'

by MeanBlackjack

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
MaitreNuitMaitreNuitover 11 years ago
Well done, dude!

I know what a challenge it is to write romantic erotica - especially about Celebrities - and I think you did quite well!

You should try more often to do so, as you really made a good job. This story might actually be something longterm-ish

I'm looking forward for your next story... Considering the frequency of your last publications, I won't have to wait for long *ggg*

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Glad she came 69

Damn, what a good erotica. Honestly couldn't have done it better myself. It's hard to keep it interesting when you need a plot and can't just jump right into the sex scene. The author however did an awesome job at that and kept me entertained. I could just picture J-Law being my girlfriend. Damn ! What a great story.

P.S i loved when she had cum I came with her

Gary2018xGary2018xabout 6 years ago
Good Story and Good Sex

Just joined this site and recently became aware how hot and sexy Jennifer Lawrence is, so like stories about her. Thanks.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMeanBlackjack@MeanBlackjack
Hey, Name's MeanBlackjack but I tend to prefer Blackjack. That username was taken thought so it'll have to do ;) I enjoy writing celebrity erotica and I have recently branched out into video game erotica and normal people erotica. I enjoy RP so feel free to get in contact...