Girl on the Run

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I need to stop, I can't do this."

She made no move to remove either her foot from my mouth or my hand from her calf, so I continued to lick and kiss her right foot and let my hand caress her lower left leg. Next I took both of her feet and placed them in my right hand and deftly moved my chair a bit closer forcing her knees to bend up. My left hand slid up her right calf and under her knee where it caressed that soft velvety skin. I was busy kissing her feet, finding areas that seemed to stimulate her more then others and concentrated my kisses on that area between her ankle and the bottom of her foot. This seemed to elicit a good deal of pleasurable noises from her so as my hand held her feet, I again slid my chair closer to her, again forcing her knees higher and me closer so I could move my other hand onto her lower thigh.

Her skirt was now exposing more of her and I could discern that she was wearing black panties. I was enjoying her feet much more than I anticipated. I thought I was doing this to seduce her, but now I was just enjoying how she reacted to my actions and I loved to feel her legs. I really enjoyed the way her feet felt on my lips, so while I wanted more I worked harder on her feet, bringing Donna to a higher level of arousal. I slid my chair so only a few inches separated us and her knees were about as bent as could be comfortable, at least for a while. My hand was now on her upper thigh. My tongue and my lips were working feverishly on her feet all this time and Donna was now gasping regularly.

I began to wonder if this woman, this sexy beautiful woman, this smart woman who I had come to think of as a friend might actually become something more to me. I never stopped with her feet, though I would move from one to the other seeking some balance for her as my hand caressed her thigh. I wanted to touch her center but did not want to lose her. I could see she was becoming lost in this massage and that maybe she'd give some thought to me as a lover. She had long stopped uttering any protest. I took the toes of her left foot back in my mouth when suddenly Donna pulled her feet from my hands, stood, and sat on my lap with her lips coming down on mine.

Oh god, I didn't expect this turn of events, Donna making the first move. Her lips pressed into me and they were so soft and yet demanding. I allowed my lips to meet hers and gently pushed my tongue into her mouth, meeting no resistance at all. Her mouth was inviting, her tongue busy caressing my own as our lips crushed together in heated passion. Her arms, once so docile in her lap were now holding my head. My hands feeling the loss of her feet were now caressing her back, feeling the clasp of her bra through her blouse. I pulled her petite body tight to mine and my kisses were now filled with the fever of my passion and she returned that passion with her own needy lips. Her breasts were tight to my chest and I could feel her hard nipples against my own chest. I reached down with my left hand and found her right foot and curled her leg so that I could fondle that foot as our oral connection sealed our mutual desires.

I do not know how long we kissed but eventually I had to have more and I broke my lips from hers and moved them to her ear. Breathing hard now I whispered.

"Donna I need more, I need to feel all of you."

With a gentle nod of her head I lifted her small sexy body from my lap and stood her in front of me. My hand reached to find the release to her skirt and I found the single button. I fumbled for a few seconds before slipping it free and working the zipper to allow her skirt to fall to the deck followed seconds later by her black panties. I then lowered her to her chair and slipped her legs over the arms of the chair before kneeling between those legs. Her pussy was wet and open and I wanted to taste her, I wanted to fill her with my tongue and enjoy the essence of her arousal.

I kissed my way up her thigh, feeling the heat of her sex radiating hotter as I closed in on that tender set of lips. When my tongue made contact with her wet slit, sliding gently up and down her labia, Donna moaned. This was to be no quick venture and I got comfortable as I began my assault of her pussy. Her body reacted to my tongue as I slowly worked it beyond the folds guarding her entrance and slipped it into her. My nose was pressed against her clit and I felt it hardening as my tongue plunged in and out of her soaked channel. Her pussy's natural moisture increased and I took as much as I wanted, swallowing the ambrosia of her sex.

I let my hand wander north to seek out her breasts and to my surprise I found that Donna had already removed her blouse and bra, but that I now had to fight her hands for possession of one of her tits. It wasn't a great battle and it did not stop my lips and tongue from enjoying the feast she prepared for me between her toned legs. As I let my fingers caress her breast and fondle her nipple it became apparent that her feet were not the only sensitive part of Donna's wonderful body. No sooner had I clasped her nipple between my fingers then she shuddered and her pussy clamped on my tongue. When I could, I moved that tongue to her clit and lapped at the tight hard nub before enclosing it with my lips.

Still enjoying the way her nipple felt in my fingers and how it seemed to send a direct bolt of pleasure to her pussy, I sucked and nibbled on her clit. Her back arched and she lifted her pussy and my mouth up and off the chair as a primal scream filled the air above me. Seconds later her pussy spasmed and my mouth and face were flooded with sweet nectar. I felt unready when I heard Dona begging me.

"I need you inside me Kevin, oh god please, I need you."

Foolishly, I had not thought to take my own pants off. In fact, I was so engrossed in her pleasure, in her feet and now in eating her delicious pussy that I had not realized how hard my cock was. Not wanting to release any part of her succulent body, I used the one hand not in action and laboriously worked to undo my belt, unzip my slacks and push them and my boxers down to free my cock. Finally free of the restrictive pants my cock felt wonderful as the cooling night air enveloped it. I gave a final lick and nibble to Donna's wet pussy and then stood and placed my cock at that table I'd just dined at.

Donna was wet and ready and my cock slid into her with ease. I'd waited a long time, secretly desiring this moment, never truly believing it might ever happen. I wanted to make love to Donna, I did not want a quick and hard fuck. I only hope that in her aroused and orgasmic state that Donna would allow me to take her with the love I held for her, at least this first time.

"Please Kevin, don't tease me any longer make love to me. Give me your cock."

Knowing she seemed to be desirous of my plan I slowly slid my cock in and out of her pussy, lowering my head and letting my lips meet hers for another few moments of languorous kissing as our bodies became accustomed to one another. I had fully penetrated her and established a nice steady rhythm when I wanted her feet. I put my arms under her knees and lifted her legs up and pushed them into her chest, allowing me to see and touch those beautiful feet that started it all.

I broke my kiss and moved my head toward her left leg and took her big left toe into my mouth and sucked it as my cock continued it's back and forth movement inside her hot wet pussy. Another loud moan as my mouth sucked in that toe and her pussy spasmed on my cock. I now let her other leg go and used that arm to place my hand back on her chest and fondle her breasts.

Donna's moans continued to pierce the still evening air as I began to increase the thrusts of my cock and continued to suckle her big toe. I was not unaffected either, as my rapid breathing and quickened plunges into her pussy attested. I was enjoying this so much, it was a joining one does not want to end, yet still wants that pleasurable ejaculation that you know will end it. I sensed that Donna was ready to cum, her body was convulsing beneath me, its movements less and less controlled, her free leg jerking to one side her foot with its big toe held in my mouth was jerking as well.

I felt my end coming and began to plunge my cock as deep and as frequently as I could, held back only by Donna's demanding pussy contracting about it, refusing to want to let it go. I felt the end, or the beginning, depending on how you want to view it, the end of the fuck or the beginning of a deep satisfying orgasm. Nevertheless, my cock was done and spewing my cum deep inside Donna's quivering cunt. Her hips bucked up into me as she announced what I felt, that she was cuming, and evidently cuming very hard and very long.

My mouth could no longer hold her toe and it slipped out allowing her leg to drop to my side as I collapsed atop my lovely date. Her body continued to jerk and pulse for some minutes before relaxing into the chair. As I lay there knowing I needed to get off of her I wondered why at our age we hadn't the sense to use my bed. As I regained most of my composure, I scooped up Donna and the shoes and carried both to my bedroom. I dropped the shoes in a corner then laid my date on the bed gently. She was listless but content.

I hurried out to the deck to collect the clothing we'd shed and anything else that should not be left out overnight and carried it all into the house. I went back to the bedroom and crawled into bed next to Donna who opened her eyes and smiled. It didn't take more then that for me to start kissing her again.

Perhaps it was the newness of the situation, our first time together, perhaps it was some mystical reaction to our pairing, but that kiss was just as good as our first one on the deck. I let my tongue slide easily between her lips and enjoyed the heat of her mouth once again as well as the softness of her lips on mine. This time our kisses while passionate were not as determined as they were prior to our coupling on the deck. Maybe it was the comfort of the bed, or maybe it was that we now had some sense of each other. It didn't matter as within just a few minutes I was hard and Donna was wet.

I rolled on my back pulling Donna on top as I did. She was not shy in grabbing my cock and aligning it to her opening. When she was ready she dropped on to me and grunted in satisfaction, then rode me and I allowed her to control the pace and depth. I loved the look on her face as her green eyes stared into me. Her body moved in whichever way Donna wanted, most often up and down but from side to side too. Often she'd ground herself into my pubic bone and let her clit punish itself before resuming one movement or another.

This time our orgasms were not as strong as before but they were deep and sensual, full of love as well as lust. Spent, our bodies melted into one another and I rolled to my side but held Donna close and we fell asleep in each other's arms.

* * * * *

I awoke the next morning to what I thought was a very sensuous dream about Donna sucking my cock, but as I gained consciousness, I realized she was in fact licking my cock and bringing it to hardness in her sweet mouth. "Hey, what are you doing here? Don't you have a boyfriend?"

I teased.

Donna looked up and answered.

"I sure do. His name is Kevin and this is how I like to wake him up in the morning."

"You only want me for my shoes."

She laughed at me and got right back to business.

12