Your Car or Mine? Backseat Foot Fun

Story Info
Foot fetish quickie in my car with a filthy-mouthed stranger.
1.9k words
4.59
10.4k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tick-tock, tick-tock. I could hear the familiar sound of a car's hazard warning lights flashing from behind me as I returned to my car having paid for my petrol. That's strange, I thought.

"Eh, excuse me," a female voice cried out from inside the car. I turned and as I approached the passenger door, I could hear the electric window whirring as the occupant opened it.

I peered in and smiling up at me was a young woman, perhaps in her 20s, certainly no more than 30 with mid-length brown hair. I couldn't discern much else in the late-evening darkness. She spoke with a heavy northern accent.

"How do you turn these off?" she asked, referring to the flashing lights. She'd not connected the fact that the big red button on her dashboard - also flashing - was the culprit. She must have caught it by accident.

I opened the door, shuffled inside and pressed the button. At once, the lights and the ticking that goes with them turned off.

"Oh, that's what it was," she said, clearly trying to hide her embarrassment. "Thank you," she added, looking straight ahead. Then she turned towards me and snapped, "Eh, what are you looking at?"

She'd caught me. I'd been ogling her feet; not for long, but long enough for her to notice. She'd been wiggling her toes inside her leopard print flats, unwittingly - or perhaps not? - exposing a little of her soles.

"Nothing," I lied, and started to make a move towards getting out of the car.

"You were looking at my feet, weren't you?" As she spoke, she flicked off one shoe, wiggled her toes again and splayed them out.

My heart raced at the sight of her bare foot, now resting on the brake pedal. She pressed her toes into the pedal, showing off her neatly trimmed and perfectly polished toenails. The pink colour almost matched that of her car.

"Yeah, you got me," I admitted. "They are super hot, though."

She giggled. I smiled uneasily.

"Want to touch them? Lick them? Suck them? Wank your cock all over them?"

That escalated quickly. Before I could mumble a reply, she continued. "I've been with foot fetish guys before. I can spot you from a mile off!"

"Was it that obvious?" I asked.

"There's a layby half a mile down the road. Empty at this time of night. Follow me there."

I'd been driving for most of the day and was heading back to an out-of-town hotel. I had nowhere pressing to be and provided this wasn't some elaborate honey trap, this would be a much more interesting way to complete my day.

I nodded and made my way back to my car. As I unlocked the door, sat down and turned the ignition key, I wondered whether I would be better off simply following her for a bit and then just driving on.

What was motivating her? Was she working with an accomplice waiting in the layby ready to steal my wallet, my phone, or worse, harm me in some way? Is it even possible to accidentally switch on your hazard warning lights and not notice the big red flashing button?

With the image of her pretty feet in my mind, I was able to overlook the pitfalls. Perhaps she's doing this for a bet? Maybe she genuinely gets off on feet sex with strangers in the dark? Is she secretly filming the whole thing as part of a new internet craze?

She drove off, failing to indicate as she headed out of the petrol station. Perhaps she is just a terrible driver, I thought to myself, and she could therefore have turned her warning lights on by mistake.

I followed her as she manoeuvred her vehicle down a few side roads until she slowed and pulled into a layby barely big enough to accommodate our cars. Okay, I thought, there can't be anyone else here.

I got out and walked over to her. "Your place or mine?" I joked.

"Your car is bigger. I'll come to you," she replied.

"What is this about?" I asked as we headed back to my estate car.

"What do you mean?"

"Just wondering why you're seemingly keen for random foot fun at this time of night?"

"I'm away from home with work. I'm bored. Don't think too much about it."

"Same," I replied.

She glided elegantly into the back seat before swivelling so her back was against the door. Drawing her knees up towards her chest, she carefully removed her shoes and placed them in the footwell.

"I guess I just like having my feet pampered," she said.

I took hold of her feet, running my hands all over them, marvelling at how soft and smooth they were. It was cramped inside my car, so I was both close to her feet and her face. I could feel her sharp intakes of breath and hear tiny groans as I caressed her feet

"And I love worshipping pretty feet," I blurted out.

She frowned a little. "Are my feet pretty enough for you?"

I nodded. They certainly were. Even in the fading late summer light, I could see how beautiful this woman's feet were. Nothing was out of place. Not a hint of a chipped piece of nail polish or any stray hard skin.

I could see and feel with my hands that she had deliciously high arches and as I ran my fingers up and down the sole of one foot, she placed the other over my mouth and nose, urging me without having to say a word to lick.

If her feet felt amazing to touch with my hands, she smelled and tasted even better. As I ran my tongue up and down her sole, I couldn't think of a better way to end a gruelling day on the road. I feverishly licked and kissed the underside of her foot before moving on to her toes.

Sucking hard on a big toe, I felt her jump slightly and could see her move her hair out of her face. That's really got her going, I thought.

She lifted her other foot up towards my face. "Suck my toes," she commanded. "Suck them all!"

I wasn't sure if she meant all at the same time, but as her feet were small enough, I jammed both feet in my mouth and sucked as best I could.

It met with unexpected approval. "I fucking love having men at my feet," she told me. "There's nothing like my feet being sucked off. Are you hard? Tell me your dick is throbbing thanks to my feet."

It was. With my mouth full of her toes, I had no option but to nod. It was if me sucking her toes had flipped a switch and her mouth had all of a sudden become as filthy as her feet were sumptuous.

My cock felt like it was indeed throbbing, as if it was bursting to enjoy its turn with this woman's feet, jealous of my hands and mouth. I slipped my trousers off, revealing my upright dick, all the while still furiously sucking combinations of her toes for all I was worth.

She was off again. "Wow, my feet really are turning you on. Look at that rock-hard dick just waiting to spunk all over my sexy toes once you've finished worshipping them. Mmm, let me help you out."

Showing no little flexibility given the close confines we were in, she reached down with one hand and started slowly stroking my cock, the other gently fingering herself. Clearly, her feet were turning us both on.

"I am so turned on right now," she told me, lowering one foot away from my mouth and using it to press up against my balls while she continued to wank my dick, maintaining an unerringly constant pace.

Another car zoomed past. "Me too," I whispered, taking a short break from sucking her toes. "That feels so fucking good." If she can talk dirty, then so can I, I thought.

"I bet it feels good. Worshipping my gorgeous feet, sucking my toes, while I wank your hard cock. That beats masturbating alone in your hotel room, doesn't it?"

I laughed. "How did you know about that?"

She smiled before returning to her sex line act. "I want your fucking cum. Come hard for me. All over my feet."

"Oh yeah," I grunted. "I want that so much. Just don't stop wanking me off. And let me keep sucking your toes."

Without warning, she increased her stroking to a furious pace "Like that? Like that, yeah?" I nodded, closing my eyes as I jammed my tongue in between two of her toes, knowing that I was about to explode with pleasure.

She slid her other foot down my chest and rested it pointing downwards, the tips of her toes resting against the base of my cock. Then, still gripping my prick firmly with one hand, she placed the sole of that foot across the tip.

Pausing her stroking briefly, my whole body quivered in response to the feeling of the soft fleshy part of her foot stimulating the most sensitive part of my dick. I'd had to stop sucking her toes now as it was too much to handle.

"Come on my feet," she squealed excitedly as she went back to rapidly and forcefully wanking my cock. "Give me your spunk! Cover my feet with it..."

"I'm coming!" I yelled. "Oh, your feet are going to get some spunk, alright! Don't stop wanking my cock! Oh, God, Oh God..." I was practically screaming as her stroking my dick and rubbing it with her sole forced what felt like a never-ending stream of cum out of my throbbing member, splashing her foot and dripping down onto my chest.

I had been so wrapped up in my own orgasm that I hadn't noticed that while she'd been bringing me off, she'd started sucking her own toes.

"Eh, I'm not done with you yet," she continued. "It's my turn now. Keep sucking my toes until I come too."

I nodded again, exhausted after my own orgasm but more than happy to be able to taste her feet for a little longer. She moaned and groaned as she sucked her own toes and frigged her clit until she herself got close to coming.

As she did so, she removed her foot from her mouth and told me to take over. I gladly obliged, returning to placing both of her feet in my mouth while she plunged her fingers inside her pussy.

"Keep sucking my toes, you're going to make me come," she repeated, her body convulsing as she approached her own climax. "God, I love having men at my feet. Mmm, suck my toes, make me come...don't stop sucking, don't stop sucking..."

Then she let out a series of short, sharp screams as she brought herself off, slipping down from her position and banging into me, finally forcing her toes out of my mouth. They came to rest on my knees, and she playfully flicked my semi-erect dick with her foot.

"Fuuuck," she exhaled.

I laughed again. A moment or two of silence followed as we recovered, me slipping my trousers back on and her replacing her shoes. I could feel sticky cum all over my chest, but I didn't care.

"Right, you'd best fuck off to your hotel now," she quipped.

"This is my car," I reminded her.

"Oh yeah," she smiled and opened the door.

"Goodbye then," I called out after her as she shuffled off into the darkness.