Girl Sex Ch. 1

Story Info
She & her girlfriend have some fun.
845 words
3.92
53.9k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I laid her gently down on the bed. She was only wearing a lacy top that tied in the front and a white lacy thong. Her beautiful red hair cascaded down the pillows and over her creamy flesh. I gently ran my hand down her chest and over her flat stomach. Slowly I ran my hand between her legs, touching her softly. She moaned quietly. My lips and tongue traced the curve of her throat and down her chest. I gently pulled the tie on her top and it fell open easily. Her breasts thrust upward, begging to be caressed and sucked. I ran my hand over her breasts, first one then the other. I took her nipple eagerly into my mouth and sucked it roughly. She pressed her lithe form against me. I, then, sucked and licked her other nipple excitedly. She put her hands on either side of my face and urged me up to face her. My tongue traced her lips and then slipped in to her hot mouth. I flicked my tongue at hers playfully and she reciprocated. She kissed me deeply and whispered naughty things against my mouth. "I want to taste your pussy," and "I want you to make me cum, baby." I replied, "You want me to fuck you?" and she eagerly answered, "Oh yeah, baby, I want you to fuck me hard."

We quickly undressed each other. I flipped her over on her stomach, so that her beautiful ass was up right in front of me. I couldn't resist licking her from front to back. I did that several times and she moaned and leaned back against my face. Then I laid down on the bed and slid my head between her legs and began licking her clit enthusiastically. She pressed her hot pussy against my face and it made me moan with excitement. I picked up the vibrator that was lying next to my hand and in one motion turned it on and slid it easily into her wet pussy. It was 7 1/2 inches long and rather wide and she rocked against it like a woman possessed.

"Oh, that's it, fuck me, baby!" she moaned. "Oh, yeah, put it in my ass."

So, I slid the vibrator out of her pussy, and since she was so aroused and well lubed, it was ease to slide it into her ass.

"Oh, God! That's it! Fuck my ass and lick me now!" She growled.

I fucked her as hard as I could. I continued to lick and suck her clit, enjoying the taste of her. I could tell that she was about to cum really hard because her silky thighs began to shake uncontrollably. She let out a rather loud moan and pressed her pussy even harder against my face. She began bucking almost violently against me, moaning in an extremely sensuous manner. After several minutes, she began to relax and flipped her leg over my head and laid on the bed next to me.

She laughed quietly and said, "Your turn." I smiled inwardly and said, "How do you want me?"

"On your back, how else?"

I slid myself further up the bed and situated the pillows under my head. I pretended to strike a sexy pose and said, "Come get me, Mama."

She smiled seductively and raised herself to her hands and knees and crept over to me. She playfully licked my lips and ran one hand down my throat and over my large breast. She began to tug and tease my nipples, first one then the other.

"You like that, don't you?" She asked.

"You know I do." I replied.

She ran her tongue over my nipple. Then she began to suck it roughly and grasp my breasts forcefully. I began to tingle all over my body. She looked up at me and then proceeded to run her tongue down my stomach, over my abdomen, and straight down to my shaved pussy. Her tongue teased my lips and moved gently over my clit. She then drove her tongue deep into my pussy and began to lick my clit. Her hands were on my thighs, forcing them further apart. Then, she picked up the discarded vibrator and turned it on. She slid it easily into my pussy. She started slowly, then began moving the vibrator faster, in and out of me. All the while, she was licking and sucking my clit greedily. "Oh, oh, God, I'm gonna cum!" I moaned.

My eyes rolled back into my head as the first wave of orgasm shot down my spine and exploded inside my pussy. Wave after wave over took me. I am sure I moaned loud enough for the neighbors to hear! Finally, after what seemed like an eternity, my orgasms began to subside. She raised her beautiful head from between my legs and licked her lips.

"Come here." I tried to sound commanding.

She smiled and obeyed. We kissed deeply and held each other for a while. Then she said, "You ready to go again?"