Girl-Talk

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Amber
Amber
29 Followers

Rachel's left hand, like it had a mind of it own, slowly traveled over her firm tummy, over the waistband of her zebra panties and pressed into the soggy silk between her legs. Her other hand alternated between both breasts, pinching her reddish nipples and tweaking her swelling chest.

"When I'm ready, I push my panties down over my hips," Rachel said, hooking her thumbs into the waistband of her underwear and pulled them down to mid thigh. "It feels so sexy to have them just over my thighs, to feel the silky material against my skin. Then I reach down and stroke my inner thighs lightly with my fingertips. Ohh...the skin feels so smooth down here."

Rachel, with her panties around her thighs, began rotating her hips, pressing her behind into the cushion of the chair, the straps of her garter belt swaying back and fourth over her hips. Jane's eyes were locked on Rachel's writhing form, her hands gripping her armrests so tightly her knuckles turned white.

"I'm ready to touch my pussy now," Rachel cooed, her legs spreading wide, pushing her panties down around her ankles. "I try to gently touch my lips with my finger tips like this...so wet tonight...although I want more than anything to rub my clit hard...mmm...when I slide my fingers over my wet skin, I can feel my lips swelling up...mmm...I can see them turning red in the mirror when I'm at home."

Rachel was now digging her nails into the flesh of her breasts and had her middle finger pressing against her vaginal opening, her other fingers spreading her inner lips wide open. To Jane, it looked almost like her vagina was opening up like a flower, wanting to suck her finger inside. She began to move her finger up and down, up and down along her wet slit, her juices glistening in the dim chandelier light.

"Ohh...I can feel my clit getting hard...it wants me to rub it so bad...I must touch it, feel it...mmm...so good," Rachel gasped, her breath coming shallow and her fingers pulling at her nipples ecstatically. "So hot an wet...I rub in a circle, my clit is so hard...mmm...yeah.... I can feel it building inside..."

Just then, Jane heard Andrea yelp to her right on the couch. She tore her eyes off of Rachel, whose finger was beginning to move a mile a minute over her wet clit. Jane was surprised to see that Andrea had folded a pillow between her legs and had her skirt hiked up around her waist. She was riding the pillow like a pony with her hands up her dress shirt, fondling her breasts. Andrea eyes were glued on Rachel, who now was lost in her own world of self-pleasuring her whole palm pressed into her crotch moving up and down at break-neck speed.

Suddenly, Rachel's eyes flew open and her back arched, letting out a low groan. She forced her hand out between her legs and leaned back, her chest heaving.

"Why did you stop," Jane whispered, her breath ragged. "You had to be close."

"I was, oh yes I was," Rachel said, breathlessly. Both hands returned to her heaving breasts, now stroking lightly as her hips grinded down into her cushion. "I was nearly ready to come, but I want to have a teeth-chattering orgasm. If you delay your release, it feels so much better, right Andrea?"

"No...fuck that," Andrea look so beautiful as she humped away at her pillow, her thighs clasped together. Her dress shirt was now wide-open showing off her athletic body and firm breasts. She had neglected to take off the black bow tie, making her look like a playboy bunny in the throws of passion. "I'm...mmm...not stopping...ohh...if you paid me...oh goddd..."

Just then, Andrea squeezed her eyes shut and her face contorted into a pleasureful grimace as her back arched. She clamped her thighs even tighter together and silently screamed as her grimace turned into a smile, her eyes tightly shut. As wave after orgasmic wave pulsed through her, her whole body jerked spasmodically. Slowly her body slumped down into the sofa and her legs released their death grip on the pillow.

"Whewww...I needed that," Andrea said, smoothing her skirt back down over her hips and pulling her shirt closed. "That was a toe curler."

"You ain't seen nothing yet," Rachel said, her right hand returning back between her legs. "Now watch, Jane...I like to press one finger into my pussy about an inch...mmm...yeah...and then I rub my clit with my other hand like...this...mmm..."

Both hands now between her legs, Rachel arched her back, lifting her behind off the chair and threw her head back. Her right hand began rubbing the inside of her vagina while the other concentrated on her clitoris, rubbing the little nub in tight little circles.

"I can feel my spot!...oh god....mmm...OH GOD HERE IT COMES...AHHH!!!" Rachel shrieked, both hands rubbing rapidly in a blur and her beautiful breast arched so high they pointed at the ceiling. "I'M CUMMMINGG...AAAHHH!!!

The muscles in her arms when tight as steel cables and every muscle in her body tensed as a tidal wave ripped through her and she screamed in ecstasy. Slowly, Rachel's muscles relaxed and she melted back down into the chair.

Moments passed as both Andrea and Rachel panted and recovered from their powerful climaxes. Jane had not moved an inch and still painfully gripped her armrests as the two hot women panted around her. "That, Jane," Rachel said, now naked and smiling, save for her rumpled garter belt. "Is what I call bliss. I think its high time you experience what you've been missing for a while."

Jane stood up and removed her suit jacket, steadying her swimming head on the armrest. "I think...I think...you are right."

To Be Continued...

Amber
Amber
29 Followers
12