All Comments on 'Girl Talk'

by Ignoble

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Want more? Yes please!

Pace and enticement was good and got better. What happens next?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I feel sorry for Tom..

Hopefully he is getting some on the side, too.

I cannot help but wonder... is there some kind of unstated hatred of men, especially husbands, in these lesbian tales where a sexy lesbian (usually a dominatrix or butch of some sort) seduces a married woman and gives her better sex than her husband?

Is that the drive of these tales?

MartinimanMartinimanover 12 years ago
????????????????????

Excellent story & highly erotic! Continuation?...please!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Want More

Please! I need to know what that dominatrix did to her for the rest of the night!

Anonymous, it has nothing to do with hating husbands. Women know each other's bodies best because they each have the same body. No guy can ever be as good to any woman, as any woman can be to another woman.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
A dream come reality!!!

So so so erotic... Loved the whole story... So well written I could not stop reading... Maybe we'll see all of them, together, again????!!!!! Thanks

silkstockingsloversilkstockingsloverover 12 years ago
Well done...

I enjoyed the pace and teasing...

an intriguing plot and you left the reader wanting more...good job!

fingers46fingers46almost 12 years ago
I too want more

please,please continue,I need to know who did what to who & how,I NEED TO KNOW THAT THE TWO FRIENDS CONTINUED sorry for shouting

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
mhmm

what a wonderfully erotic story !!! you made me hot all over and smile at the same time. that's what I call perfection.

<3

NC22371NC22371over 10 years ago
and then what???

You're really ending it there????

maddictmaddictover 9 years ago
Typically, my thoughts on women

Drop everthing to talk, set back my career, lonly for my adoring husband.

Oh but I do love the Girl talk, could I imagine sitting within ear shot of there conversation. Wonderful Orgasm's they both enjoyed. Shannon became the perfect playmate for her lover.

Good Girl.

Thanks, now I really feel left out.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Disappointing, unrealistic and sterotypical

I could never really get into this story purely based on the fact of how unrealistic it was, I didn't feel the conversation flowed and was far too uptight for one between two best friends.

It also makes it seem like all women have a lesbian side which is not true, which also decreased my enjoyment within the story, had they been in a slightly different scenario then maybe my view point would be different but as it stands it was nothing short of terrible.

I could go on and on about what I didn't like about the story, perhaps if you had just wrote what had happened between Shannon and Rose it would of been extremely enjoyable - I have no doubt about that. Although as a result of the robot feel the story gave me I'm left with nothing but disappointment.

Of course you don't have to take any notice of my opinion, but it did seem more directed at the male fantasies of two best friends, which is not a bad thing I would of just appreciated a pre warning before wasting my time in reading.

Hopefully this doesn't offend you I just wanted to add an honest opinion that wasn't just based upon liking the story, as I feel this is obviously an inaccurate representation of everybody.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous