Girlffriend's on The Naked Beach

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My sweet young topless teenage girlfriend was in another world. Her fingers tentatively probed the monster cock which was stirring from its lifeless state. She worked her fingers around the penis. She squeezed gently, then harder, and then gasped in surprise as the huge penis of a 50something man had reached full erection in the hands of an 18 year old hottie. She slowly moved her hand up and down, staring at the member as though it was a work of art. I was jealous, but it was only a hand job, I kept telling myself.

She moved up and down with her fingers then shuffled onto her knees and looked all around. "What's she doing?" I thought jealously to myself. Like a cat bending to drink from a bowl of milk, my teenage love lowered her head and wrapped her lips around that monster. She stretched her mouth wide as possible and let him enter her mouth. I couldn't believe what I was seeing, so did the obvious thing and started to wank. She dropped her free hand between her legs and rubbed her cunt through her bikini. It was soaking, I could see. She wanted him inside her. I could see. But I wasn't prepared for that. Not with her.

It didn't matter anyway, with lips like that wrapped around his meat stick, he wasn't going to last long. She lifted up and started pumping her hand faster, looking at the older man directly in the eye, telling him she was only 18 and what a dirty old man he was with such a monster of a cock. He was close, and she lowered to give him a final sucking to finish him off. He spasmed, she lifted and pointed him toward her young tits. "Come on me you old pervert... come all over the little school girl..." He did, almost a cup full. And she loved it. God damn, young girls are dirty.

It was my last trip to the beach. Life led me away...

12