Girlfriend in the Zombie Apocalypse Day 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nickamano
nickamano
117 Followers

The shirt was a little less sexy, it hugged her breasts nicely, showing off their meagre size to an eye catching effect but it didn't manage to conceal the moderate bulging of her stomach. Which was much smaller that it ever had been, for as long as I had known her, but still it was visible in the rugby shirt.

I moved in close to her, hungry for her and yet hesitant, I still felt a little bad about the way this situation had come to pass.

But the way she looked into my eyes, the little smile that played across her lips and the way her tongue slipped out from between them to wet her own, pushed the hesitancy right down into the pit of my stomach.

"Give us a kiss then." She whispered.

She hooked a soft hand around the back of my neck and pulled me to her. That was all the encouragement I required.

She pressed herself against me and my hands automatically encircled her waist but the kiss began slowly. She touched my lips with hers in a gentle, chastened touch, it was pillow soft and warm and tasted sweet. She planted extra similar kisses on the tip of my nose, my cheeks, my chin.

Then we held each other's eyes for a moment, the fire light dancing in her deep blue/green eyes, holding my attention and making my heart flutter and my cock burgeon with blood flow.

Then she kissed me on the lips again and I pressed back, her mouth opened and her sweet, dainty tongue slid into my mouth. At that moment the passion over-rode the gentle intimacy and the kiss turned hot and hungry and fraught with sexual desire.

I groaned into her open mouth, enjoying the feel of her in my arms. I'd dreamed of this, waited for it, wished for it for years and now it was really happening.

I tasted her quick, expressive tongue with my own, enjoyed the tingling in my scrotum and the ache in my cock as it lengthened and hardened in my trousers. I focused my attention to the way her small, high breasts were pressing against my lower chest, I could almost feel her nipples hardening against my flesh.

I wrapped my arms around her tightly, pulling her against me in my building desire for her, one arm around the middle of her back the other sliding lower, following the inner curve of the small of her back and still descending towards her plump, perky bottom.

She pulled away from the kiss, panting, her eyes a little wide and gleaming in the fire light, her slick lips parted slightly.

"Mmm, you taste good, you taste kind of sweet." She murmured, a touch of wanton in her expression. "I hope you're the same all over."

She held my gaze with hers again and I wondered if she was trying to maybe swap my face for Dean's, to make it easier on her or if she was trying to will herself to want me. Or reminding herself why she was doing what she was doing. And why she knew she had to go much further with me before the night was over.

Then she slid one hand down between us, reaching for my belt.

"Wait...What're you...?" I said, suddenly uncertain again.

"You brought me here to fuck me didn't you? We can't fuck with our clothes on."

I groaned with desire for her and started to yank up the hem of her shirt while she hurriedly unbuckled the leather belt and then the buttons of my heavy duty cargo pants.

By the time my hands were against the soft, smooth flesh of her abdomen and feeling upward for her 'b' cup breasts, she had both hands down the front of my trousers and under the waist-band of my boxer shorts.

I found the firm, perky orbs covered in a cotton sports bra but my own sensual excitement was eclipsed by the feel of her small, cool hands encircling the hot, sweat coated flesh of my turgid cock. One hand gripped the shaft around the fat root while the other dipped lower to take up my heavy, tangerine sized balls in her other palm.

She used her wrists and forearms to shove my trousers and boxers down to mid thighs and then got herself a proper handful and eyeful of my erection and testicles.

"Mmm, Jay, you're big! Nice and thick. I like it." She panted.

I wasn't sure if she was playing a part or being sincere and I didn't for a second care. I just wanted this to continue.

"And you're so fucking sexy, Em!" Was all I could groan by way of reply.

She gave a little, blushing, demure smile and turned her attention back to the handful of meat she was playing with. She palmed my balls, stroking the hot, smooth flesh of my scrotum between the pads of her fingers and thumb. While with her other hand she started up an amazing hand job, jerking my foreskin up and down my shaft from the base. Instinctively, just the way I liked it done. My erection seemed to solidify under her caressing like quick drying concrete. It ached, a wonderful, warm, tingling, ache that almost had me swooning with desire and lust.

"You won't believe how long I've wanted this." I murmured foolishly.

"I know how long. I hope I live up to your fantasy."

"Well you're going about that the right way, honey. Ohh, fuck that feels good!" I moaned.

I stroked my fingers and palms over her handful breasts through the sheer fabric of her bra, before hooking the bottom of the bra up over her breasts and letting it snap back on her upper chest. The soft, warm, naked orbs with their coal hot and granite hard nipples were immediately cupped and squeezed in my wanton lust driven hands.

I loved the feel of her tits in my hands, a secret desire that I'd dreamed of for years now a succulent reality. They were softer and warmer than I'd dared hope and the hard heat from her thick, engorged, spongy nipples was inspiring to my lusts.

I bent my head to them and took one stiff nipple between my lips, having to use my other hand to hold the bunched up shirt above the meagre mounds of her breasts.

I enjoyed the slightly sweaty and musky smell and taste of her and the firm though pliant feel of her engorged nipple between my lips and then my teeth, as I started to nibble and chew at her nipples with a lust-hunger that was building minute by minute.

Emily was panting by then, either put-on or genuine I neither knew nor cared. While her hands were doing marvellous things to my erection and my testicles, gripping my hardness tightly at the base and pumping the shaft with a vigour that had my entire groin tingling and basking in waves of erotic pleasure. Her other hand teased and caressed my scrotum with the perfect amount of gentle sensation.

I pulled back from her tits for a moment to voice my appreciation with a deep guttural groan and then kissed her again while my hands gathered her shirt and bra and started to pull them from her body. Of course, we had to stop the horny tongue-fucking kiss and the hand-job momentarily to strip her of her shirt and bra but it was accomplished in hurried seconds and then we were back at it again.

I took a breast in one hand, thumbing the stiffened nipple while our lips and tongues mashed and gave battle, darting to and fro from one mouth to the other. My other hand slid down her back and grabbed at her meaty but pert arse, squeezing it none too gently, grabbing each cheek and then following the heart shaped curves into the crux and rubbing up and down her ass cleavage.

The waist band of her black chinos was loose enough to shove my hand down inside and I felt my way beneath the thin cotton of her knickers and onto smooth, taut, warm arse flesh.

I pulled away from the tongue heavy kiss and she started to kiss and lick down my cheek and my throat, moaning and panting all the while. I took the opportunity to look down at her topless figure for a few seconds bathed in dancing firelight. Of course I'd seen her naked before but not this close and not when she was working on my cock with both hands and licking at my sweat coated flesh.

"Ohh, you're sweating a lot Jay, is that 'cause of me? It's so sweet. Mmm, that's tasty." She moaned breathily.

I said nothing, instead stroking her naked buttocks for a few seconds before I slid my cupping hand between them, pushing my fingers into her ass cleavage and finding the hot puckered star of her anal mouth.

Her body tightened as my fingertip rubbed her anus and I groaned into a hot, wet mouthful of nipple and areola in reply.

"Oh yeah, that's what I want, right there." I grunted and then put some pressure against the pad of my questing finger and pushed the digit into her arse as far as the second knuckle.

"Ohhh fuck!" Emily moaned.

Her body tensed again, her hands, now both of them tightly grasping and wanking my erection, gripped tighter still fisting me with a suddenly erratic rhythm.

I responded by finger fucking her arse hole, with a slow and deepening pace.

My fingertips were tingling again, like pins and needles but I didn't care, it kind of made the feel of her hot little anus gripping my fingers feel even better somehow.

"Time to get you naked I think." I decided, after a few more moments of horny play, though I really didn't want to remove my finger from up her hot ass.

"Okay. You too though." She panted excitedly. "I wanna see the rest of you."

We separated and undressed in front of the fire. I don't think I've ever undressed as quickly before. I was yanking and peeling and kicking while my full on ballistic missile of a cock was jutting proudly and swinging around in front of me and not for a second did it lessen in its hardness.

"Ha ha! The sweat's dripping off you, Jay. You know I've never tasted nicer sweat than yours before. Sounds disgusting but I just wanna lick it all off you!" She gushed.

I thought it was a bit weird myself, sweat's salty isn't it? Mine's no different than anyone else's.

I watched Emily's tits bouncing ad quivering pertly high on her chest as she sexily hip-danced her tight trousers over her broad hips, down her plump, pale thighs and then hopped around on one foot and then the other to tug off her trousers, knickers and boots.

It was quite a sight, jiggling flesh and amusing movements erotic and funny at the same time.

All the while I noticed her tattoos dancing in the firelight, the flame-orange illumination playing with the ink colours in her naked skin.

The pills and lubricant popped into my head, I'd slipped them into my trouser pockets that morning and now I wanted them. So while Emily was struggling with her boots I surreptitiously rummaged around, tossed the tube of KY jelly and a pack of the condoms over onto the little table by the bed and then gulped down two of the Viagra tablets as quickly as I could.

The next moment we we together again, lips and hands on each other's bodies. Hot, sweaty flesh pressing against cooler and softer flesh. It all took less than thirty seconds. Not that I was counting.

Emily hungrily kissed and licked a rapid path down my eager body from throat to chest to stomach, then going down onto her knees in front of me and then licking and kissing across my hip bone and over to my cock.

"Oh, this is definitely thicker and harder than Dean's." She grunted, licking her lips. "Tastes great too, nice and sweet."

Again I wondered if it was an act for my benefit or if she was as into it as she appeared to be. And again, I decided I didn't care. As long as she give it up for me. As long as I got what I have wanted and dreamed of for all these years, what did it matter?

So, with a moan of anticipation and a definite smacking of her lips, she took my cock into her mouth.

And she took it deep.

She pushed her mouth along the length of my thick cock, an inch forward and then two inches back, spreading her lips and keeping her teeth out of the way, while she used her tongue to liberally spread her saliva over and all round my shaft, lubricating it and allowing the tight 'o' of her lips to slide smoothly and not grip my hot, hard flesh.

Then, once the crown met the entrance to her throat, she immediately adjusted her jaw and the angle of her head and jerked herself forward, so that the bloated, purple crown popped right into her clenching oesophagus.

She gagged a little but all her experience enabled her to take the thickness and the discomfort and she swirled at the deep throated cock with her lithe and agile tongue.

I groaned loudly at the sensation of her skill and shivered as I felt the contact of her talented tongue and hot sprays of her saliva coating my cock flesh. She started to deep throat my cock with fervour, plunging my swollen, pleasurably aching crown in and out of her throat as, all the while, her sexy tongue flicked and stroked and basted my engorged throbbing shaft with her hot drool.

"Oh, fuck yeah. That's amazing Em. Fucking suck my dick!" I groaned gutturally in my resounding lust.

She sucked and tasted and deep throated it with an insatiable hunger, as though she was gorging herself on my flesh, trying to swallow it whole. And as a tribute to her experience I'm proud to say I never once felt the sharp scrape of her teeth against my foreskin.

"Oh Jesus, You're so fucking good. Oh fuck yeah, do it babe, do it to me. You're so good at it!"

I moaned and panted, quivers of pleasure racing though my thighs and my quivering abdominals. My hands went to the back of her head but there was no need at all to guide her, or push her to go deeper, or press her to go faster, she was doing everything as well as I could have wished for and, all too soon, I felt my big, heavy balls beginning to boil over.

And that was when she pulled my erection all the way out of her mouth, keeping a tight grip on the root with one hand and massaging my balls with the other, while she gulped in air, panting and coughing a little. Moaning to herself.

Then she gazed up at me, holding my lust drowned hazel eyes with her wide and glistening blue-greens.

"Oh, Jay. It's so much thicker and harder than Dean's ever was, and it tastes so sweet! It's like sucking on a lolly or something."

She spent a moment, as if proving her statement, by taking long, full length licks of my shaft from root to crown, as though licking a candy cane or something. She dipped her tongue into the hole at the tip of my crown, worming her agile tongue into the little mouth and lapping up my free flowing pre-cum, while she tossed me off with one hand.

"Mmmm, so tasty..." She muttered to herself. Then she caught my eye again and I could see the desire there, the wanton lust.

"I want you to fuck my face, Jay. Ram it down my throat, deep as you can. Don't worry about it hurting, I can take it. Just grab my head and face fuck me. Harder the better..."

I just stared down at her, aghast and hesitant. I didn't want to hurt her, I was lust drunk and yeah I had a dominant streak and about five or six years of sexual frustration to unleash on her but still I didn't want to hurt her. I wasn't after a revenge fuck. Still, she held my wide eyes gaze and nodded her head with encouragement.

"It's fine honestly. I can take it, I'm used to it after years of doing it with Dean. C'mon, fuck my face."

I fucked her face. I rammed my meat down her throat, crushed her lips and nose with my groin, slammed my testicles into her chin like a pair of wrecking balls.

And after only a few frantic, aggressive and noisy minutes, I blasted what felt like a whole gallon of hot, watery spunk right down her throat, into her mouth, down her throat, into her mouth and then I pulled all the way out and squirted another massive ball-full.

The raw, steaming hot fluid belched over her face and hair, splattering her cheeks, clogging up her nostrils and squeezed shut eyelids, squirting right over the top of her head to splatter a white arterial spray down her back and across the tops of her buttocks.

She tried to swallow the mouthfuls I had geysered over her tongue but she choked on it and retched. Most of it was expelled and sprayed down her chin and throat and splattered her heaving young breasts.

"Oh fuck me!" She gulped hoarsely, looking down over herself and laughing with amused shock.

"You must have been really backed up, Jay. That was fucking impressive!" She laughed, trying to flick the worst of it from her skin.

There was a old, thin, cotton blanket over the back of the old sofa and I grabbed it and helped her wipe herself down.

And, all the while, we were both acutely aware that my slick, engorged cock was still straining at full, prominent, stretch.

I was just as surprised as Emily. Those pills couldn't have taken effect already surely?

"Jesus!" She said with a laugh. "You're obviously not satisfied yet!"

Her voice still had an undeniable hoarse quality and she was still panting and coughing here and there.

"Not by a long way." I replied in all seriousness, shaking my head.

With an extra wide eyed glance at the state of my erection and a little smirk, she sashayed around and then launched herself over to the bed beneath the barricaded window.

I went to follow her but was stopped in my tracks by the erotic view she gave me, up on the bed on her hands and knees, flashing her mouth watering, heart shaped arse at me and gazing back at me over her shoulder and looking downright sultry.

"Fuck me in my arse, Jay." She groaned suddenly. "Make me feel it."

I was astonished but happy enough with the offer. I was on the verge of telling Emily about my thought of Dean's use of bullshit to convince her to take it up the arse whenever he had wanted to fuck her but I decided not to look a gift horse in the mouth and go with it.

"I thought you'd be a bit more reluctant to be honest, Em." I said.

I buried my face between her sexy ass cheeks and grabbed a tight, two handed grasp of both naked buttocks in my eager hands.

"Fuck it! Hurry up Jay. Slam it up me then ask me who's arse it is!" She panted.

She let out a long moan as my tongue lapped at the delicate lips of her pussy. I felt a shiver pass through her loins and followed it with my tongue.

"Ask you who's arse it is?" I repeated, a bit bemused, between long licks at her protruding clitoris and pussy lips.

"Tell me it's your arse from now on! Then fuck me, hard!" She groaned, her urgent words all aquiver with the effects of my hands and lips and tongue.

I slicked my tongue north up her ass cleavage, spreading as much saliva as I could muster across my snailing tongue. Then I flicked the tip of my tongue over the puckered star of her anus. And then prodded it inward, trying to give her a proper prime rimming.

I wasn't entirely successful with my tongue but I enjoyed it none the less, memories of past fantasies of her arse and all the things I imagined myself doing to it danced through my mind, adding their own delightful flavours to my sexual feast.

I shifted my grip from her buttocks to her arse hole and the split peach of her pussy and shoved two fingers up each hole.

Emily arched up and let out a loud, long, moan as she was penetrated.

"Not my pussy, I need it in my arse!" She managed to pant.

I reluctantly withdrew my fingers from her pussy, silently complaining, as it had felt so warm and magical. But I couldn't complain that much as her arse had always been the main source of my sexual desire when it came to Emily O'Brian.

I shoved my two index fingers, one from each hand up her ass and pistoned them alternately, one in, one out, until she was quivering and hissing and moaning, her body writhing and rocking under my direct attentions.

"You once gave this to Dean to show you loved him. But now it's mine, Em! You got it?! Mine! And I'll fuck your arse whenever I feel like it. And you'll bend over and take it right?!" I growled at her.

"Yeah Jay! I'll take it up the arse from you, and only you!" She moaned, her thighs rubbing together a little shudder visibly passing across her shoulders.

I pulled my hands free of her ass and snatched up a condom and some lube from the bedside table.

I rolled the condom down my shaft, it was a bit of a tight fit but I was so rock hard that I managed it quickly enough. Then I squeezed a bit of the KY onto the tip of my cock and quickly spread it around my latex hooded crown, before positioning myself up against her lush backside and shoving my cock firmly against her anal mouth.

nickamano
nickamano
117 Followers