Girlfriend in the Zombie Apocalypse Day 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nickamano
nickamano
117 Followers

"Ohhhhh Jay!" She groaned, seemingly desperate for it, her head dropping and her breath catching in her throat.

I still wondered if it was an act. Her boyfriend had died only hours earlier. Was this some form of grief? Or maybe denial? Or maybe she just needed to have her mind taken off it? I decided act or not, it really didn't matter. At last, at long last she was giving me what I had always wanted.

I pushed and pushed hard and immediately I saw her trying to relax her arse and let me up her. She was experienced in sodomy of course, but apparently my erect cock was bigger than Dean's. Bigger than she was used to.

Still, I growled and shoved and after a few straining tense seconds, her anal mouth gave in and my cock head popped into her anus. At once I grabbed her plump, smack-able ass cheeks and drove the rest of my shaft in after the bloated crown.

"AHHHHhhh!" She wailed as she was made to accept my whole fat girth up her ass in one hard push.

"Who's arse hole is it?!" I snapped at her.

I dug my fingers into her sexy bottom and pulled my cock back out of her anus until only the crown was gripped by her sphincter ring.

"Fuck!!" She yelped as I shoved it back up her again. "It's, ahhh... It's yours, Jay!"

"Tell me to fuck it, Em! Tell me to fuck your arse hole."

"Ohhh... Fuck it, Jay! Ahhh! Fuck my arse!"

She finished her plea with a long and loud quavering moan that might have missed a few of the zombies in the world beyond the window, but only if they were a good mile away.

I grunted my acute, throbbing pleasure and started to sodomise the girl of my lusty dreams for all I was worth, determined to make the most of it and enjoy it as much as I could. After all, we could both be dead tomorrow.

We kind of slumped into a horny silence after that, each focusing on our part and our mutual pleasure. The only noises we made were the moans and pants and grunts that burst from us both, apace with my hard, deep anal fucking and the in-time creaking groan of the old bedsprings under us.

*****

I don't know how long I lasted, though the roaring fire had crumbled to a cindery orange glow before I climaxed.

I was sweating buckets, it was dripping off my body, from everywhere, even making Emily's luscious flesh slippery and I intermittently got those pins and needles in my fingers and toes as well, every now and then but nothing was coming between me and my lust.

My cock was aching with the tension that Emily's rectum instilled in it, as it gripped me like a hot fist while I thrust in and out as hard and fast and deep as I could.

And then Emily came.

"Ooohhh Ooohhh Jay! Yes! Ohh Yes I'm... I'm gonna... Ohhhh! AHHH!! AHHH!! AHHHH!!"

It was vocal and intense, and she writhed and twitched underneath me all the while.

It was like the best moment I'd ever experienced. I'd made the girl of my wet dreams orgasm by fucking her in the arse. Nothing else came close. At least until my own orgasm broke.

I didn't do much, just jerked and hammered my throbbing, bursting cock in her quivering, tight rectum as fast and hard as I could, loosing all rhythm, my thrusts going erratic until I felt it build and then explode like a volcanic eruption. I buried my cock up her backside and let fly, feeling the spurting sensations from the core of my scrotum right along the length of my shaft and out of the bloated fat crown as a series of intense, rupturing, waves of motion and pleasure.

And as I emptied my balls up her arse, I felt like my energy was being drained along with it, right though my pumping cock. I don't know how much fluid I dumped into her, but it felt just as powerful and intense and was probably as plentiful as my previous climax had been.

Groaning and bathing in the after-cum glow, I pulled out of her and immediately rolled over and lay out flat beside her on the bed, Emily just sort of collapsed face down beside me, panting and moaning softly. Our bodies gleaming slickly in the firelight.

I caught a glimpse of my spunk dribbling out of her slowly tightening up anal mouth and tricking down her slightly parted inner thighs.

*****

Another nightmare struck me. Again, I didn't remember much about it. Violence, brutality, passion, desire, hunger. All experienced as oblique, enigmatic feelings, alongside harsh and garish imagery.

However, there was a pervading feeling that remained for a while after the flashy gore-infested imagery faded from memory, which was a kind of numbed sense, the way you'd expect a caveman to be. Devoid of complexities like morality, empathy, conscience. He wants what he wants and what he wants are material things, sensual things, meat, killing, sex. Philosophy and psychology don't come into his mind at all. They are meaningless to him.

That kind of feeling stayed with me from the dream for a long while afterwards.

*****

I awoke suddenly in the bed, in the dark, flat on my back. After images and sensations from the nightmare moving around in my fogged mind like spooks or phantasms.

The fire had all but gone out. There was the faintest of orange glows which allowed me to see a few shapes in the room.

It was chilly. The sweat coating us both and the mattress under us, had cooled and left us shivering. Maybe that was what had woken me up.

I could feel and barely see Emily's head on my chest, and one arm laid across my stomach. She was quivering slightly and I could hear sniffling noises. And I realised she was crying softly. I wondered, just for a moment, what it was that was upsetting her but then I was acutely aware of another sensation. It was a firm, buzzing eroticism that suffused my lower torso, though centred at my groin.

I finger walked one hand over to my cock and found it to be hard and hot, at full mast, stonkingly erect, as big and hard as it ever had been.

I also realised the condom was still in place. I pulled it off and dropped it on the floor at the side of the bed. It has torn at the tip, possibly from the pressure of all the spunk I had blasted through it earlier.

I gave my cock a surreptitious little stroke with one hand while with the other I started to stroke Emily's bobbed hair, trying to soothe her.

The soothing didn't last long however, she rolled her head a touch and laid a few little appreciative kisses onto my chest, kissing the wiry patch of hair between my lean pectorals.

That reciprocation and the erotic buzz in my loins had me shifting the hand on her head from a gentle stroke to a more urgent pushing.

She wordlessly allowed herself to be pushed, head first, down the length of my body until her mouth found my stupendous erection and then she obediently parted her lips and took the cock all the way in, forcing it into her throat of her own volition.

She twisted herself around until she was kneeling over me with her hands on either side of my hips and fucked her face up and down my thick, hard, shaft until I came.

She sucked me off all the way to my third orgasm in quick order and swallowed my load in a half dozen noisy gulps, before, panting breathlessly, she rolled back on the bed and pressed herself up against me, curling up against my side and throwing and arm and a leg across me.

Within moments were both fast asleep again.

nickamano
nickamano
117 Followers