Girlfriend Knows Sexy Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I heard Lisa bickering with Justin behind me then I saw her get up to join in with the so called dancing. She too swayed in time to the music and went down allowing her skirt to ride up revealing her white lacy knickers. Marcus who was obviously to drunk to care then moved behind her to rub himself against her. She glanced over her shoulder towards Marcus then smiled as she then looked directly at Justin. He looked unimpressed, and then with a snarl he got up and walked straight past his girlfriend to take Marcus's place behind Gemma. I watched Justin grab my girlfriend's breasts and released them from their restraints. Derek looked hungrily at them and sucked on her nipple. Justin moved around and started sucking on the other. Marcus looked over at what he was missing out on completely ignoring Lisa who just looked on horrified that she was getting no attention. Gemma loved it and soon Marcus had lifted her skirt and was removing her thong which she stepped out of. Then Derek reached down between her legs and inserted two fingers under the skirt. I knew she was Cumming almost immediately as I heard her screams.

The orgy stopped as she recollected herself then she smiled at Justin undid his trousers and went down to suck him. Lisa looked on and I was surprised to see her not upset, but fascinated. I chanced myself and reached over the sofa and grabbed her waist to pull her closer. She didn't object. After a few minutes I moved my hands over to her breast. A low sigh escaped her as she turned her head to try and kiss me. Derek looked over

"Lisa will you look after my guest please?" it was not really a question. Justin looked up from his excitement but before he could object Derek glanced towards Gemma and said "Any objections?" Gemma's tongue was expertly working its magic and even if he wanted to he could make little sound, other than that of pleasure.

Lisa came over to my side of the sofa and kissed me hard on the lips. For my part I lifted her top over her head to reveal a white bra containing her enormous breast. I immediately kissed the top of her mounds then pulled down the material to reveal a large, circular, puffy nipple which I sucked. She groaned in delight. I run my hands up her smooth, dark, chocolate thighs and continued until my hand was under her skirt. With both hands I pulled down her knickers, she raised her arse off the couch to help in their removal. As I pulled them over her legs I tried to drink in all that I was seeing of her. I pulled them slowly over the boots which I had no intention of removing. Her legs were slightly apart giving me an unrestricted view of her perfectly trimmed pussy. Even now I could see it glistening in anticipation. Once her knickers were off I slid my hand back along her boots, up to her legs and under the skirt. I needed to feel just how wet she was. She hitched up her skirt and opened her legs further and I duly obliged by going down to taste her pussy juice. She tasted so good and as my tongue explored deeper, I felt her shudder and more juice was released due to the small orgasm she just had. I continued licking, wanting to sup all the juices from within her, nibbling at times, tongue working swiftly, sometimes deep within, other times just on the edge of her clit. Occasionally I would slow it down and even stop just to blow on her pussy lips but she grabbed my head and pulled it tight against her wanting more. As the intensity grew I could feel her getting more excited and soon she let out a scream as an almighty orgasm rocked through her body.

I guess Justin had never done this to her before. She pulled me up and kissed me tenderly and for an instant I could see a deep attraction within her eyes. I managed to glance over to Gemma who seemed to have the three men lined up and was taking each in turn to suck them for a few minutes before moving to the next.

Then I felt Lisa reach inside my own jeans and released my erection. She looked at me, smiled and then went down to suck me. This was her area of expertise. She rubbed it whilst taking it further and further in her mouth. As she got to my balls she took it out and rubbed whilst her tongue licked the end of my cock. Then again she repeated as she took it all in her mouth. It was driving me wild and by the third occasion she was licking the pre-cum off my manhood with some of the liquid stringing from my cock to her red lips. I knew I was about to explode but I wanted to hold on a little longer.

I lifted her up and kissed her before leading her to the coffee table so I was facing Gemma who was now on her back with Derek about to enter her. I heard her moans as Derek slid in then she turned to Justin to her left who was kneeling down and she took his cock in her mouth. Marcus was in the exact same position opposite his cousin, playing with himself as he looked at Gemma's body sprawled out before him, waiting for his turn.

I bent Lisa over the table; Justin looked over with something between shock and excitement on his face as I put my fully erect cock into Lisa's arse. She yelped at first but then relaxed. I held Justin's gaze as I slowly inserted myself deeper into her. I leant forward lifting up her hair as I kissed her neck whilst my other hand fondled her tits. Then I moved my hand to her clit which I started to rub as I pounded her rear.

Justin just stared as his girlfriend screamed and again came but I just carried on with the steady rhythm. I told Lisa to look up as Gemma was about to take Justin's cock in her mouth once more. At first she refused but then with dawning fascination she looked up to watch. I knew she was getting excited as she pressed herself more firmly against me wanting it harder. My hands again went to her tits and I showed Justin what he was missing. The excitement got too much for him and he shot his load straight into the face of Gemma who still continued to suck him clean. Marcus too shot his load this time over Gemma's tits whilst Derek also withdrew just in time as he cum just about everywhere.

Now it was my turn. I turned Lisa around and sat her on the table. She was so wet I slid in easily. I was amazed but she seemed ready to cum again as I pumped away inside her, sucking her nipples as I did so. Just as I cum she let out the loudest scream so far and we collapsed on the table exhausted. Then we laughed and I looked into her hazel eyes and smiled.

"Thanks for looking after me so well," I managed breathlessly.

"My pleasure."

12