Girlfriend's Fun Night

Story Info
A night out with her friend leads to more.
1k words
2.97
87.2k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My girlfriend at the time was 24, great ass, 36b, long brown hair, brown eyes.

Friday night:

Crissy: Hey Janet I'll be leaving here in a bit.

Janet: Okay, I'll be ready.

Crissy glances at the mirror, applying the finishing touches on her hair before heading out. Due to the warm spring evening she chose to dress in a particularly sexy outfit. Wearing a tight low cut tank top, underneath a pink bra which pushed her cute breasts up out of her top, creating a large amount of cleavage. Moving down her body she wore a short skirt that just ended past her hot ass, and with no panties or thong to speak of. Stretching down her legs was a pair of white nylon thigh highs, met at her shin by a high heeled boot.

Making her way out of the bathroom, she grabs her purse and keys and heads out to her car. Once in her car she drives to her pick up her friend Janet, and the two find themselves at a bar downtown.

Entering the bar, they head to a table located in the corner and have a seat. The bar is fairly quiet with only a handful of people scattered throughout the poorly lit building.

Crissy: Pretty dull in here tonight.

Janet: Yeah, maybe we should go somewhere else.

Crissy: Let's get a drink first and see if things pick up at all.

(The two girls order their drink from the waitress and a few minutes later receive them at their table)

Crissy: hmm, this doesn't seem to be working.

Janet: Well I think things are going to get a bit more exciting. (Janet looks up past Crissy and makes a subtle pointing motion.)

Male Voice: Hey, mind if we sit with you.

(Looking up at Janet, Crissy gives her a look suggesting she was irritated with the oh-so familiar voice behind her.)

Janet: Not at all, there's two seats free.

(Crissy looks at the very familiar man before her and can't help feeling awkward.)

Crissy: Hey Kenny.

Kenny: Hey you, long time no see.

Crissy: Yeah, it's been like two weeks, right?

Kenny: Ha yeah. You know I found my number left in my mailbox, I wonder how that got there...

Crissy: hmm, I don't know, I guess it fell or something.

Kenny: Fell, ha right.

Crissy: Sorry, I told you I had a boyfriend, I couldn't take your number.

Kenny: Ok, is it fine if I buy you a drink though.

Crissy: Uh...I'm not so sure that's such a good idea.

Kenny: Oh come on, it's harmless, just a drink.

Crissy: Okay, just one.

(The two sit and talk for over an hour and one drink turns into 4. Kenny, sitting very close to Crissy now, slowly slides his hand under the table and sets it on Crissy's smooth leg. He sneakily inches it up her inner thigh, inside her skirt until he feels her wetness. Convinced that her wetness is a result of him he moves his fingers to the source. Crissy shows her acceptance by opening her legs ever so slightly, allowing Kenny to slide his fingers inside of her. Looking at Janet, trying to talk without giving it away, she lets out a moan and Kenny plunges his fingers hard in and out of her, causing her to cum faster than she ever has before, right there at the bar. She looks at him with a seductive smile and suggests they all go back to his place. They all agree that it would be a good idea and end up back at Kenny's house. Janet and Kenny's friend go to his room, Crissy and Kenny to his.)

Kenny: So you want another one of those massages.

Crissy: Nope.

Kenny: Then what do you want?

( Crissy slowly sways towards Kenny, and looks him straight in his eyes)

Crissy: I want you to fuck me!

(Immediately Kenny grabs Crissy toward him and pulls her into him, shoving his tongue into her mouth, as Crissy meets his mouth with her tongue. They kiss for a few before Kenny throws Crissy onto his bed onto her back. She looks up at him in anticipation as he parts her legs and moves his head to her opening. Slowly he kisses her pussy, upon hearing Crissy's slight moans he delves into her sex hole with his tongue, licking every part of her pussy, tasting her juices as his tongue goes in and out of her wetness.

Crissy: Oh my GODDDDDDDDDD!!! I'm CUMMINGGGG!!!!!!

(Crissy moans as Kenny makes her cum for a second time tonight. She gets onto her feet, and drops down to her knees at the end of the bed, pulling down Kenny's pants and boxers, unleashing his huge 9 inch cock. Already hard from eating her pussy, Crissy wraps her mouth around his huge hardness. Taking it in and out of her mouth, she eventually takes his cock into her throat, deep-throating him.

Crissy: You taste so good!

(He lifts Crissy to her feet and throws her back onto the bed, her stomach down. She pushes herself up slightly, elevating her sexy ass up off the ground. He gets behind her and rubs his huge hard cock on her wet pussy. Teasing it a bit with his cock head, he slides it back and quickly pulls Crissy to him, letting out a scream of both pain and pleasure as Kenny slides his entire 9-inch cock into her tight ass. Thrusting hard and fast inside of her tight ass, Crissy buries her face into the bed, moaning and screaming in ecstasy.

Crissy lifts herself up and pushes back on Kenny, causing him to fall back so he's now laying down and she's mounting him, his cock in her ass. Riding him, jumping up and down, taking his huge cock inside of her tight ass.

Crissy: Your cock feels better than anything! It's so big! I love it! FUCK ME HARD!!!

(Hearing that Kenny can't hold it anymore, he grabs her sides and throws her up and down his huge rod.)

Kenny: I'm going to cum!!!!

(Crissy lifts herself off of Kenny and places just the head of his cock into her pussy. She moves her hand up and down his shaft until he cums, his cock head in her pussy, as his huge cock shoots jets of cum up inside of her.)

...more to come