All Comments on 'Girlfriend's Hot Daughter Ch. 02'

by racergirl014

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
GizmorGizmorover 12 years ago
Hot

Hot is the best description of your story! Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Your story got me off! Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
So fucking hot

I just want to suck and fuck these two sexed up cunts, and get totally drunk on their cunt juice, more and more please and soon

DaBull13DaBull13over 12 years ago
So hot!!

My wife, stepdaughter and me loved this story. Not sure if it is real but our. Hot sessions are very real.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
#3

id like another pleas

redskinsfan6969redskinsfan6969over 11 years ago
very good story

would love to read more of what happens between Trina, Madison, and Jay and if they bring one of Trina's friends in to the fun again

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

He's slow, but he catches on eventually, rofl! Sounds like he needs to pay a bit more attention to his wife though, lol, didnt seem wise when she was riding him in the chair and he decided to pull her off while she was on the way to an orgasm, lol!

...as long as he doesnt fuck it up, this dude has a slice of nirvana sitting in his lap ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Wayward daughter

The jerk boyfriend is no good. From now on Trina isn't allowed a boyfriend. She'll need regular spankings and inspections from dad. Daddy may even have to make sure that his horny daughter isn't impregnated by the boys at school. Heaven help her if she turns up pregnant. Then she'll be grounded for life only allowed to have her girlfriends over. Jay have to step up and be hard on her. Madison will have to stand by her stand up man.

More dirty talk please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

why didn't Dad get to have full on Intercourse with Jill ? will he get her later ? please write a couple more Chapter's of this story .... it's Hot As Fuck !!!!!! maybe Dad can get Maddison , Trina and Jill all 3 pregnant then have A House full of kid's to carry on when the Parent's pass away ....

AnonymousAnonymous9 days ago

...hot tie...? What, you don't even proofread your stories before you post them? Just not well written.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous