Girlfriend's Younger Sis

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bee-ess
bee-ess
63 Followers

I took the panty to Tara's nose. She sniffed it and said, "God Minu, you are hot!!"

I returned to Tara's open pussy and started to lick it and play with her breasts. Tara was really helpless with her tied up position.

Tara was softly requesting, "Please stop. Please, please, here, no, no, here. More. A little more. Here. No No here. Oh My God. Please eat that pussy up"

Soon enough Tara hissed, "I am coming. Please do not stop. I need you. Please take me now."

Soon she shuddered and competed her first round of contractions.

The moment she was calm, I ran my right middle finger over Tara's open slit and picked up cream.

Tara pleaded, "What are you doing?"

I positioned my self behind Tara and with one swift action inserted my finger right into her cunt.

There was a Thwack noise and Tara let out a small gasp and yelled, "Aaaaaw. I love it"

I told Minu, "Minu watch how Tara enjoys getting finger fucked."

Tara added, "Minu, masturbate. Please, I want you to come with me."

Minu needed no help. She had lifted her skirt up all the way and her pussy was pointing upward and she was wantonly playing with her clit.

I started to slowly finger fuck Tara with slow soft strokes of the full finger in and then out.

I took my other hand over her erect nipples right to her clit and started to play with the clit.

In the meanwhile I had made my finger movement fast.

Tara screamed, "Faster. Take me. Please take me. Fuck me. Fuck me. Darling. Please do not stop. Aaaaaa eeeeeeee"

Tara had her second shuddering orgasm.

Minu was still gasping for breath.

I asked Tara. "Shall I help her?"

Tara breathlessly said, "Yes please. Minu is MY sister. She deserves a good fuck too. Take off my leg straps. Let me help her too."

I untied Tara's hands and leg and helped her to her feet.

Tara came around Minu's chair and asked her, "Chair for you too?"

Minu said, "No. Please. No. I don't want my pussy eaten and taken. I am a virgin."

Seeing that Minu was really hot, I lifted Minu off the ground and placed on the same chair. I pulled her down into a slouch.

Minu's skirt has come down and covered her crotch.

While Tara held her down, I lifted Minu's skirt all the way up.

When the skirt was up at her waist, I caught Minu's knees and opened them wide.

I looked at her bush. It was golden brown and wet. The aroma was overpowering.

Tara said, "Let us help Minu have her orgasm"

Minu gasped and said, "You cant do that. No. I want to go away. Please leave me"

Saying this, Minu fought to close her legs.

In the pushing and pulling I realized that Minu wanted to be demure and that she needed some manly force. I asked Tara to leave her alone.

As Minu got up and pushed her skirt down, I caught Minu by her wrist and said, "Darling, you can leave without your panty if you like."

Minu gasped and said, "What? You can't do that to me."

I answered, "I can. If I want, I will tie you up, beat you and then fuck you till you plead to be left and then chuck you out on the street naked. Do you understand that? And your own sister will assist in that process."

Minu was shocked. She looked at Tara. Tara nodded and said, "Don't be silly. Just come along with us. We will have fun. You will enjoy being fucked."

Minu hesitated for a while. Seeing that Minu was getting to choose pleasure from the other choice of keeping her virginity intact, I scooped up Minu and took her into the bedroom that had the mattress on the floor and placed her on it.

Minu was putting up a fight.

I told Tara to get out the silk ropes from my almirah. Tara ran and got them.

Soon Minu's hands were tied and pulled and tied above her head.

Minu was struggling and fighting hard. Tara tried to calm her down.

I let Minu struggle. Soon she was tired. And stopped fighting.

Then I announced, "Please help me get Minu ready for her first ever fuck."

Tara told Minu, "Relax. You always wanted to get yourself fucked. I am letting my lover take your pussy. Just don't fight. Let us enjoy your first fuck too."

Minu pleaded, "Tara please do not do this to me. Please. I am feeling ashamed. Getting my pussy taken in front of all of you."

Tara said, "You have masturbated so many times in front of me"

Minu said, "No I haven't"

Tara said, "Yes. You have. You just masturbated in front of us. I have seen you doing that under the covers. I have smelt the cucumber many times and smelt it and found that it smelt of your pussy. You have been masturbating with vegetables. This is the real one. So enjoy."

Minu said, "No please. Please let me go."

I intervened and said, "She has to enjoy else she will only argue. Just get her ready. Take off all her clothes."

Tara went about it clinically. On seeing that I said, "Tara, please tantalize her boobs, bottom, ass and cunt. She likes being enjoyed."

Tars slowed down and said, "Actually, once she is through I want to get fucked. The longer she takes, the longer I have to wait for getting fucked."

As Tara took over teasing Minu as she was stripped totally naked, I said, "Tara, take her boobs and get them hard and erect. Once that is through, take her pussy and clit and get it all wet. And if it is not ready, apply some good pussy cream. Apply it and get it wet and slippery. When the un-fucked pussy is ready let me take over."

Minu was fighting back and pleading to Tara, " Please Tara please let me go. Please,"

Tara said, "We will see dear little sister. You will get addicted to his fuck, if I let him."

Tara settled down near the struggling Minu and started to kiss her on her face and lips. Minu went on protesting, "No, please don't do that. I don't like girls kissing me. That is lesbianism. You bitch, I will complain to Mom."

Tara quickly shifted her attention to Minu's blouse. Tara started to un-hook her front buttons.

Minu said, "Please do not take off the blouse. I don't want to be totally naked like you."

Tara did not heed those words and moved all the blouse cloth she could exposing Minu's bra.

Minu was tugging at her wrist ropes and struggling. She was throwing her legs around.

Tara took my hand and placed it on the front opening bra hook and said, "Ravi. I want you to tear her bra. Now."

Tara backed out and held my dick with her hand and told me, "Pull that bra off. One pull her boobs should be out."

Minu protested loudly. I hooked my forefinger under her bra hook and pulled hard. Minu cried out loud, "Aaaaaw" The bra tore in between and opened out. Minu's firm and developed breasts leapt out.

Minu started to cry, "Please don't. Please don't feel them. Please Ravi. . . . . . . "

Tara said, "Ravi. Run your hands over her breasts. She must know that she is not in command here. You have the cock. And you are in command."

I slowly ran my fingers over her breasts and then pinched one nipple at a time.

Minu sobbed, "Please don't."

I got up and pulled Tara up by her hair and ordered, "Slowly bitch. Take Minu's clothes off slowly, while I treat this bitch to some fun."

Minu went on protesting and said, "Please Tara. You are my sister. Please do not initiate me to fucking this way."

As Tara worked her way over Minu's entire naked top, Minu was strongly complaining, "I hate this lesbo stuff. Stop it. Stop it. Stop it!!!!!"

I understood Minu's sensitivity and asked them to stop and get off Minu. I said, "You bitch, get off Minu. She wants me to take off her clothes. I will take off Minu's clothes now."

Tara got off and looked at me for further instructions.

Minu strated to cry, "No. Please Ravi. Don't take off my skirt. Please. Please Ravi."

I know that a hot woman cannot be cooled down without a motherless fuck.

While Minu went on pleading, to be sure, I un-hooked Minu's skirt and pulled it down. The panty was not there any way.

Minu was totally naked.

As I ran my fingers over her totally naked body, I sat down next to Minu. I asked her "Does this nylon bondage on your wrists hurt?"

Minu simpered, "Yes. Please take it off"

I leant across and took off the ropes. Minu relaxed and tried to sit up. I told Tara, "Please lock up her clothes. I don't want her to go away without getting fucked."

Tara picked up all Minu's clothes and threw them inside the study and locked the room.

Minu tried to cover her breasts with one hand and her wet pussy with the other. I grasped Minu's wrist and told her, "Come here. Sit next to me. I promise you, you will enjoy it a lot. And if it hurts, I will let you go."

Minu pleaded, "I don't want to be fucked. Please."

I asked, "Why? You will enjoy it!!"

Minu simpered and said, "But breaking my hymen will hurt. That is why I have never inserted anything into my pussy. I have only masturbated with the cucumber running it over my slit."

I said, "Darling, it will not hurt. Ask Tara, what happened to her when I broke her hymen. She enjoyed it."

Tara said, "Truly it was a fantastic experience. You have heard that story many times from me, Minu. Don't worry. Ravi is a sweet chap at making a woman enjoy her body. But you have to relax to be able to enjoy. So why don't you simply lie own and relax. Let Ravi make you enjoy."

Minu was not fully convinced but slowly lay down on the mattress, covering her breasts with her hands.

Tara said, "I am not a lesbo. I will only help you. Nobody helped me give my virginity to Ravi. I wish someone had. But Ravi took my virginity so nicely, I give my pussy to him wherever I can."

I said, "Darling Minu. I will fuck you. Tara will only see that. She can masturbate only while your hymen gets broken."

Tears welled up in Minu's eyes and she pleaded, "Please don't hurt me. If it hurts?? Then??"

I answered "Minu. If it hurts, I will stop and do what you like only. Okay."

Minu appeared to agree.

I asked Tara, "Tara lie down next to Minu and help me. Hold Minu, so that she is no longer nervous. She has to relax when she is fucked. Today it is Minu's day. Minu has to learn to enjoy."

While I pushed Minu down on the mattress naked, Tara lay down next to Minu.

I told Minu, "Just see what I do to your sister and how she enjoys."

I slowly ran my fingers over Tara's face and then over her chest between her large breasts. She arched her back and whispered, "Aaaaaw. That is nice."

I slowly let my fingers lightly run over her breasts. Tara purred with pleasure.

Minu watched carefully. I told Minu, "No one is hurting Tara. She wants more. Because she is enjoying it. Do you want to try this?"

Minu kept quiet.

Then I started to caress Minu's her face and ran my fingers through her hairs and arouse her.

Minu appeared to enjoy.

I leant down and kissed her on her mouth and then slowly started to play with her boobs.

Minu said, "Please Ravi, don't do that. Aaaaeeee. No. No. Yes – here. Oh, I love it. But please stop. Ssssssssss. Aaaaaaaaah."

I slowly lifted her off the mattress and started to mouth her breasts one by one. Minu said, "Please darling, stop. STOP."

I stopped and mockingly asked, "Really? It hurts??"

Minu blushed and said, "No I love it. My body wants to be treated this way. But I am afraid of being fucked."

I answered, "If you love it, just enjoy."

I signaled Tara to hold her up while I took her breasts and treated them well.

Tara held up Minu's back up while I licked her all over and played with each nipple one by one.

Minu was surprised with the nice sensations and yet protested, "Please my nipples are raw now and are hurting. Please don't do anything more."

Tara said, "Minu, as a woman you will love to be forced a little. So let Ravi force his way onto you."

Minu said, "No. Tara. Please I don't want to be fucked."

I said, "Okay. This is a deal. No fucking till you beg for it. Okay?"

Minu said, "I wont beg,"

I knew otherwise. On hearing this, Minu relaxed and I started to play with Minu's upper body.

Tara asked, "What should I do?"

I said, "Slowly start kissing Minu from her toes onwards up the thigh to he crotch."

I added, "Tara get up and help me open Minu's legs. She is keeping them crossed tightly."

Minu hardened her leg grip further.

I let Tara kiss Minu's toes and then ankles, while I ran my fingertips over her waist onto her thighs avoiding her pussy. Tara was holding Minu's ankles and waiting for Minu to relax her hold on her thighs.

It wasn't very long that Minu relaxed her thigh crossover. Tara slowly parted Minu's legs a little bit.

I let my fingers run very very lightly over Minu's slit, lingering for an extra second on her clit.

Minu gasped an cried out, "Oooooohh. Please stop that."

I did not heed that.

Once I has run my fingers over her slit a few times, Minu lost her shyness and the fact was that she was enjoying.

Her cunt hair was golden brown. Virgin hair. Never felt or played with by a man.

I said, "Your pussy bush is really beautiful."

Minu blushed and covered her cunt with both her hands.

I said, "One day I will shave it and make you a 10 year old bitch and fuck you."

Minu blushed and said, "No you wont."

I let her be. I asked Tara to come near and lie down. She immediately did saying "Anything to make my sister relax"

I asked Minu, "Okay. Let us make a deal."

Minu asked, "What is the deal now? I am fully naked and you are making a deal with me?"

I said, "Okay. So you want to be fucked. Okay. No deal then. I am sorry, I did not understand that you wanted to be fucked soooo badly."

Minu said, "No. No. No. No. I wont be fucked."

I said, "Okay. This is the deal. I will do nothing unless you agree. But that deal holds if your tell me how you are feeling as I go on with the process."

Minu agreed and said, "Okay. That is a deal. If I don't want to go all the way, you will stop."

I said, "Yes darling, I have Tara's very willing pussy to take tonight. And many times, as I like. And then I will never fuck you again in my life. I promise. And when you see your sister get fucked, you can only curse yourself why you said no. I am doing this to you because I had promised Tara that as a birthday gift to her. I have agreed to deflower you. If you don't want it, that is okay with me. I will simply fuck Tara while you watch and masturbate."

Minu blushed and quickly said, "No. I am not asking you to stop. I am enjoying it so far."

Tara said, "Minu, either you let me enjoy my pre-birthday fuck or you let us have fun with you."

I had to interject. I said, "Hang on. Just listen to what I have to say and let us have the fun. Both you bitches deserve only merciless fucking. Any one who talks out of turn will have their mouths shut with a fat cock in it. And Minu, you will answer when I ask. Any talk outside of this discipline, you will be tied, cunt wiped dry and fucked mercilessly. All this consideration for your pussy is taking you no where."

Minu shook her head and made a signal that she agreed to the terms of the deal. Or else!!!!

I lifted Minu up in my arms and started to work on her mouth again while playing with her boobs. She was moaning a little.

While doing that I slowly lowered my fingers into her naked crotch and slowly played with her hair.

I could feel the wetness in her pussy.

While I was playing with her golden brown pubic hair, I asked her, "What does it feel here?"

Minu answered, "It is tingling. I am unable to control myself. I am shaking."

I continued with my activity for a while and then lay her down.

I slowly went around and caught her two ankles and started to part her legs. Minu protested. I angrily asked, "What is it"

Minu pleaded, "Please do not open my legs like this. I feel ashamed"

I said, "Minu, your tingling will increase. So just co-operate with me. Remember, no fucking unless you agree."

Minu relaxed her legs and I parted them as wide as I could.

I started to run the tips of my fingers through her open slit, ensuring that I did not touch her clit.

I asked Minu "What does it feel Minu? Give me a commentary, if you can."

"Oooooooh. That feels really nice. My pussy is feeling very wild."

I told Tara, "Hold both the legs apart. Let me mouth her pussy."

Tara squatted on Minu's face, offering her open pussy to Minu's mouth and held Minu's legs apart in a wide-open V. But Minu turned her face away. She would not mouth Tara's cunt.

I started to kiss all around the pussy, while playing with her breasts.

Minu said, "Please Ravi. Please. That is so o o o o nice. I love it."

I slowly parted her pussy lips with my two hands and kissed her on the very top of the slit.

Minu ran her fingers through my hairs and caressed my head.

I slowly ran my tongue through her slit and went down the slit ever so slowly. As it came near her clit, I lifted my tongue and went below it.

Minu jumped up with anticipation and said, "Please Ravi touch me on my clit."

I said, "Not so fast. I will do it when I feel like."

I signaled to Tara to lift her legs and bend them like she was squatting on the floor. That increased her slit opening and pushed out the clit.

I asked Minu, "Shall I continue?"

Minu immediately said, "Yes. Please. Please do not stop. Just get me into a climax. Masturbate me."

I answered, "That cucumber is baby stuff. NO orgasm till I allow it. You get that??"

I started to slowly flick her clit. She screamed, "Aaaaah. What are you doing? I love it. I will die. Please do not. Please do not stop."

I swirled my tongue around the clit and flicked it a few more times.

Minu had got wild.

I asked, "What do you feel?"

"Ooooh. That is really fantastic. I love it. My pussy is bursting."

I asked, "Why Minu, why is it bursting?"

Minu gasped, "I don't know. I don't care. Please do what you are doing. I love it"

I asked Tara to leave her legs.

I asked, "Minu, you would like me to stop now?"

Minu was really hot and said, "No. Ravi. Please I need a climax."

I ordered Minu, "Then just do what I ask you to do"

Minu was nearly out of control. Yet she had control enough to hiss out, "Okay. Just do that please."

I ordered Tara, "Pass me that large bolster."

Tara passed the bolster. I ordered, "Minu lift your bottom. Tara place the bolster below her buttocks, so that her pussy is up and the legs wide open."

Tara knew what I meant. I had once used it with her and she had turned mad with desire.

Minu did not protest and did as asked.

As soon as this was done, I asked Tara to pass me the pussy cream.

I told Minu, "Just let Tara apply the cream. It will improve your climax."

Tara got the cream and parted Minu's pussy lips, and applied the cream liberally.

Minu swayed her head from side to side and moaned, "Please. Aaaaaaw. My pussy. Ooooooh. My pussy."

While Tara was applying the cream, I went behind Tara and slowly kneaded Tara's boobs. She was slobbering as the cream was applied.

I softly told Tara, "On her pussy hole, a little extra. It is her first time and she is young. Her pussy is new and tight."

Tara let Minu have it.

When they finished, I moved them away and told Tara, "Why don't you suck my cock while I treat Minu to some special finger work."

Minu remained quiet.

Tara lay down and asked me to sit on her breasts. I did that. She adjusted the position so that my hard and long cock was near her mouth. Tara gobbled the knob into her mouth and started to suck.

Minu gasped and said, "Good God. That cock is fat. How is Tara putting it in her mouth? That will break her jaws!!"

Tara took out the cock for a second and said, "You will suck it too darling. You will take it into every hole in your fucking body and love it."

Tara was so good at dick sucking, I gasped with the pleasure that ran down and cried out, "Aaaaah. That is sooooo good. Suck it more. Darling Tara. Just go on."

I regained control over myself and returned to getting Minu ready for her first fuck and started to play with Minu's open and upraised pussy with my fingers.

bee-ess
bee-ess
63 Followers