Girlfriend's Younger Sis

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bee-ess
bee-ess
63 Followers

I told Minu, "I will now try to feel your hymen. It wont hurt. But you have to relax."

Minu was squiring and enjoying. But as the finger ran over her hymen, she tensed up and tightened herself.

I asked Minu, "How does it feel?"

Minu said, "Too much pleasure. But please do not put your fat finger into my pussy. That will hurt."

I said "No. Just feel it. You will love it. Okay? No fucking till you agree."

Minu nodded okay.

I ran my middle finger over her wide-open pussy mouth and felt the hymen.

Minu made noises which showed that she was finding it too pleasurable.

Suddenly I pressed harder on her pussy hole and pressed against her hymen.

Minu screamed, "That hurts. Please stop. Please Ravi."

I again ran my middle finger over her slit and knew that this cat and mouse game will go on, unless I gave one hard push and broke that hymen.

I asked Minu, "How is the pussy feeling?"

Minu said, "It is tingling and bursting with some great feeling."

I told her, "Minu, just hold still. There can be no fun without a little bit of pain. I will just push with my finger a little and it wont hurt too much."

With one hand, I held her waist down and placed my finger over her pussy opening and gave some short tentative pushes.

Minu cried out, "Aoooooch. Please. Please that is hurting."

I pulled off my hand and told Minu, "Go away, you are not playing. You are behaving like a six year old. Scared before playing."

Minu said, "No. Please don't be angry. Please do not stop. But just take mercy on my pussy."

I moved Tara away and held Minu's pussy lips open with my left hand and placed my right middle finger on her pussy mouth.

I gave a hard push. The finger just plunged into her cunt.

Minu yelled a muffled cry, "Ooooh my God. That hurt."

With my finger inside her, I stopped and asked her, "Is it hurting now?"

Minu was uncertain and whimpered, "No. Not now. Only some burning sensation."

Tara was sucking my dick as much as she could.

I just started to retract my finger and then slowly insert my middle finger deeper in and retract it again.

Minu cried out, "You are fingering me. That is hurting. That finger is too fat. Please stop it. Please Tara please save my cunt."

Tara could not say anything. Her mouth was full with my cock.

I told Minu, "Darling. Your hymen is broken. Did it hurt?"

Minu cried out, "Yes. It hurt a lot. I hate you. You broke my hymen with your finger!!! You did not ask me before breaking it."

I just said, "But Minu, I think you would now like a good climax."

Minu started to cry. Tears welled up and ran down one side.

Minu cried, "You bastard, you have broken my hymen"

I did not wait for her reply. I felt that after she has gone through this much she richly deserved to know what her pussy could deliver.

I started to slowly insert the finger and take it out while playing with her clit with the other hand.

Minu cried, "Aaaaaaaw. Please. That is too fat. Please stop."

I softy told Minu "Stop screaming and enjoy the fingering. Just shut up. One more word and I will fuck immediately"

Minu knew I meant business.

After about five minutes of fingering, she was well lubricated. Her juices had come out thick and plenty.

She was all woman.

I then pulled out my finger and lifted my self from Tara's mouth. My cock came out from Tara's mouth with a popping sound.

I took the cock near Minu's face and told her, "Do you want to suck it too?"

Minu cried out, "No. That is dirty. Also, it is too fat and too big. Please do not put it in my mouth."

I told Minu, "Then I will have to let you go."

Minu said, "Yes let me go"

Minu added, "That cock will split my mouth and cunt wide-open. I wont be able to walk again."

I realized that she won't agree without some force. Her modesty was coming in the way.

I ordered Tara, "Just tie her hands and I will tie her legs. She has to be fucked now."

Minu was crying, "Please. We had a deal. No fucking until I agree"

I answered, "Bitch. Saying no to me. What was the deal? If it hurts you, no breaking the hymen."

"No. Please stop. I don't want to be fucked," Minu cried.

I said, "You will now be fucked most mercilessly."

I added, "Now, I have forgotten the deal. It is your fault. Why do you have such a sweet pussy?"

When she was well tied up and trussed up, I parted her pussy lips with my fingers.

Held my cock near the mouth of her pussy.

Minu was crying, "Please, that cock is too fat. My cunt will split. I wont be able to piss or sit down. Please do not put that thick pecker in."

I put some pussy cream on my cock and slowly touched the tip of my dick to her cunt mouth.

Tara pressed her legs down from that bolster perch. Her legs were wide open. And inviting.

Minu wept and pleaded, "Please not today. Fuck me some other day."

I asked her, "You are not liking it?"

Minu answered, "I like it. But I think it will hurt. Your cock is too fat. It is too big. I will have to call a surgeon to sew up the cunt"

I said, "Just relax. You will love it. Just take this one thrust. Then all with be fine"

Before she could answer, I gave one powerful push.

With a plop the cock tip vanished into Minu's cunt.

Minu cried out, "Aaaaaaah That hurts. Take it out. Please take it out."

I gave one more strong push and half the cock was in.

Minu cried, "Please that is too fat. Too big. I can't take it. Please do not put the whole thing in."

I pulled back the cock telling her, "Okay. I will take it out. Jut relax or else the cunt might tear up."

She relaxed. I pulled back a little and gave one more strong push in.

The whole cock was in.

Minu was screaming, "Please take it out"

I started to pull back half way and push it back again.

I yelled at Tara, "Untie her legs. Let her enjoy the fuck like a woman."

I started to pump her cunt with countless thrusts and pullbacks.

Minu was repeatedly saying, "Please darling, I love it. Please do not stop."

I held Minu from her back and lifted her in the air with her pussy holding my cock firmly in the sheath.

I removed the bolster from below her and placed her directly on the mattress and started to give her a simple straight fuck.

Minu cried out, "You are fucking me now!!! I never agreed. But fuck me. Fuck me. Please fuck me!!!"

I did not answer her question and told her, "Raise your knees. That will increase your pleasur."

Minu raised her knees.

I caught her by her shoulders and gave some short and swift strokes into her pussy.

She wailed, "Please - more. Please – deeper. Harder. Aaaw. Please stop. This hurts. You are too thick and big."

I did not heed that wailing. I just went about my business of fucking her mercilessly.

Tara encouraged Minu to dig her heels in and raise her bottom to meet the thrusts.

Minu was perhaps confused. She would raise her bottom and then raise her knees. She had the choice of deep thrusts or reduced pain by opening her legs wide.

She loved the fucking pleasure, but hated the pain.

Once when she raised her bottom, I gave her a mighty push. The whole dick rammed in.

Minu gasped and cried, "You bastard, my cunt is tearing up. Take it out."

I pulled the cock back till the tip and teased her, "Shall I take it out fully?"

Minu did not answer and pushed her cunt up. Her tight cunt gobbled up by dick to the balls.

Minu cried, "I want that fuck. It is too good."

I yelled at Tara, "Untie her hands now. She is co-operating."

The moment the ropes were taken off, Minu's hands were trying to grab something. Minu grabbed the bed sheet on the mattress and cried out, "Give me that fuck. I want to come. Please pump that fat cock in and out."

I obliged her. Each time I pulled the cock out Minu would gasp and say, "Aaaaw."

Then again I would give a hard push, she would say, "Ooooh"

After about 20 – 25 hard strokes, I slowed down and asked Minu "You want the fuck or would your rather that I let you go"

Minu answered, "Just fuck me till I come, many times. That cucumber was no good."

I asked he,r "Would you like to control the fuck or rather that I controlled you fully."

Minu said, "You take over. Just tear my pussy apart. Fuck me. Just fuck me. Fuck me wantonly."

I pulled out my cock suddenly. Minu cried, "No. Please I have not come so far. Please do not leave me unfucked."

I asked Minu, "Would you like me to tie you and fuck you?"

Minu said, "Yes. Please. Take me. Control me. Tie me up. Do anything. Just fuck me NOW!!!"

I got up and pulled the silk ropes near. I quickly tied her wrists together and pulled them up.

I said, "I want you to enjoy your helplessness. No you will see how you enjoy. I will fuck you till you come – many times."

I went around her legs. I put her knees under the crook of my arm and extended my arms to hold her shoulders. Her legs got raised and knees bent over the crook of my arm.

I asked Tara, "Just help me aim the cock into the mouth of her cunt."

Tara rushed and helped me place the cock on Minu's cunt mouth. Tara said, "Just push"

I gave violent shove. Minu screamed with delight, "I love it. Please keep giving me those strokes."

The cock went in with one plop noise.

Then without any further delay, I went about fucking Minu non-stop for about 10 minutes.

Soon Minu was screaming, "I am coming. Please stop. I am coming!!!"

I knew what that meant. Minu was inexperienced with fucking. I simply disregarded her and went about giving her irregular and unpredictable strokes.

Minu screamed, "Aaaaaaah. Aaaaaaeeee"

Tara was cheering and clapping, "Come on Ravi. Give her your spunk. Right inside her. Cool that cunt down."

I went on till Minu pleaded, "Please I have had three orgasms. My pussy will tear up"

I stopped and told Minu, "I have to now fuck till I cool your pussy with my spunk"

Minu lay exhausted on the mattress. I started to plough her cunt with my dick. Once left thrust. Then half out. Then circular thrust.

Then ten very quick full thrusts.

Minu was crying, "Give it. Give to me. Darling I love you. My cunt is yours."

Minu was really tight. My dick was getting skinned. I shouted, "Your cunt I really tight. You bitch. Take this fuck. Fuck you, you bitch."

I got an idea. I yelled to Minu, "Take your legs off my back. Let your cunt hold that cock. Let us see how tight your new pussy is."

Minu gasped and said, "Please just fuck me."

I screamed at Minu and said, "Will you say no to being fucked ever again?" and went on giving her violent strokes with my cock.

Minu said, "Darling my pussy is your for ever. Just fuck me now."

Minu reluctantly relaxed her legs. I pulled my cock. The fucking pussy came up with the cock. That cunt was truly tight.

On seeing that my dick felt like really fucking her hard. I started to give her violent strokes, in and then out.

She has turned her head up and her eyes were rolling up and pleasure.

Very soon, I came and let out stream after steam of spunk inside Minu.

When I had come, I collapsed on top of Minu.

I rested till I heard Tara softly saying, "You really gave her a fuck that she will remember."

Tara parted Minu's legs and told her that when the cock comes out, it may hurt, "The best place for the cock is inside – for ever."

I slowly raised myself and gave one sudden pull and the cock was out with a plop noise.

Minu gasped and put her arm around me and kissed me and said, "Can we do it once more? Please!!"

I answered, "You have to save this cunt for many more fucks. I want you to go home and apply some pussy cream and rest this pussy. I plan to take both your pussies tomorrow, on Tara's birthday. I have a grand plan for that."

Minu said, "Okay."

But Tara was not happy.

I told Tara, "I promise you a birthday fuck that you can not imagine."

bee-ess
bee-ess
63 Followers