Girls' Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Kelly," said Kim, "it's your turn. Let me borrow your watch so I can time it?"

I felt Kelly brushing against me as she kneeled between my legs. As soon as Kim told her to start, she pressed he tits around my cock, just as Jen had done. The two women had very similar bodies, and the physical sensations were the same as I started to move. It felt really good to be rubbing my swollen cock over this woman's soft skin, but someone with Kelly there was no rapport, no connection. I was not surprised when Kim announced that the time was up.

Anne was next, and I knew I was in trouble. She had been teasing me all night. I don't know if she knew that her body was really turning me on, but there was no denying the sexual tension between us that night.

"Well," she said, "Linda tried sucking you off, and Jen and Kelly let you fuck their tits. I'm assuming you do like girls, since you were staring at everyone's tits all night. So what's left? Maybe a hand job?"

She bent down next to me and wrapped her hand around my shaft. In a way I was relieved. For some reason the thought of Anne's hard nipples brushing over my cock was almost more than I could stand. If she had decided to rub my slick cock against her chest, I would have cum instantly.

Instead, she began to jerk me off. Her movements were hard and spasmodic... there was no rhythm, as she jerked her hand up and down my cock, squeezing tightly, almost painfully. Like her earlier kiss, her actions were aggressive, almost angry. As she jerked my cock, she growled, "you want to cum like this Dave? With me jerking your cock until you shoot your load? Let's see how much your got in those tight little balls Dave."

As before, I was really turned on by her sexual energy, though I had no idea why. I knew that if I came like this, it was going to be a huge orgasm. But I also knew that the irregular rhythm of Anne's strokes was not going to get me off soon. When Kelly finally called time, Anne leaned close and whispered, "looks like you're still in control Dave. Too bad... I thought you wanted me."

I realized that there was just one more girl left... our neighbor Kim. There was a chance I might "win" this game! Kelly asked Kim if she was ready to start, and she replied, "just a minute."

I felt her quickly pulling the blindfold off my head. The other girls started to protest, but as Kim pointed out, there was no rule against this. After being blindfolded for so long, even the dimly lit room seemed bright, and it took a few seconds for my eyes to adjust and take in the scene.

Linda was seated directly in front of me in our leather recliner. She had leaned back partway, so she was partly reclining, but could still see me clearly. She was wearing only her panties, and they were clearly wet. She actually had both hand inside her panties, and I could see her moving them slowly as she played with her pussy.

To one side, Anne had taken a seat on a big cushion on the floor. She was still wearing her grass skirt, and she had a drink in her hand. She was slowly rubbing the icy glass over her nipples.

Jen and Kelly sat together on the sofa. Kelly was still wearing a short skirt, but Jen was completely naked. Kelly held her watch in one hand, ready to time Kim, but her other hand caressed the swollen lips of Jen's pussy. I suddenly understood why the two women had smelled of the same perfume.

Kim came around from behind my chair and stood in front of me. She is very similar to my wife in build, but has lovely fair skin, short blond hair, and bright blue eyes. Her small pink nipples were perfect round points, standing out from her creamy tits. She was wearing nothing but a very small pair of pink panties. As I stared, she announced that she was ready, and Kelly started the timer.

Kim leaned close to me and whispered in my ear, "I want you to know what's going to happen. I'm going to suck your cock, and stroke it, and make love to it with my mouth. I'm going to drive you crazy, and you will not be able to resist. You're going to cum for me, and all your pent up cum is going to shoot into my mouth, and down my throat, and I'm going to swallow every drop. And then you will be mine, and I'm going to let you fuck my hot, wet pussy while your wife and all her friends watch."

I found myself gasping for breath. I watched, mesmerized, as she lowered her body, her lovely tits jiggling slightly as she moved. She took my cock in her mouth and slid her lips down, taking me deep into her throat. After several strokes, she wrapped her hand around the base of my cock, and moved her mouth and hand together with long strokes, gradually increasing her pace. I knew that she was serious about making me cum, and I knew that I would not be able to resist. Already I felt my balls tightening and my cock swelling.

I looked up at Linda, and could not believe what I saw. Her hands were flying over her pussy. I could hear the squishing sounds as she masturbated, and I knew she must be sopping wet. Her eyes were locked on Kim's bobbing head as the blond sucked my cock,

Linda seemed to sense my gaze, and looked up. Our eyes met, and as they did, we connected for a second, sharing the knowledge of complete sexual abandon. Then she let out a long moan. Her body convulsed so hard I thought she would fall from the chair. And suddenly, I was crying out as well, and cumming. The spasms in my cock came so fast it seemed like I was shooting a continuous stream of semen into Kim's mouth. I felt her gagging, sucking, gagging again as she tried to choke down the enormous load that was filling her mouth and gushing down her throat.

I must have been close to passing out, but eventually came to my senses, Linda was stretched out in the recliner, her body limp. I looked down to see Kim licking and sucking the last of my cum from my rapidly softening cock.

"Time!" called Kelly. Looks like we have a winner!"

Kim smiled up at me and said, "I told you. And remember what else I told you. Say it our loud."

"You said you would make me fuck you, while everyone watched."

"That's right. But this isn't going to be good for fucking right now." She reached out and ran a finger down my soft cock. "So let's start with some entertainment. I think your wife has been very generous to share you. She deserves a reward, don't you think? So I want you to crawl over to her and eat her pussy."

As Kim spoke, she was untying my wrists. I rubbed them to restore the circulation. I looked over at Linda uncertainly, but she lower the recliner and pulled off her drenched panties, throwing the aside. A stood up and started to walk toward her.

I felt Kim's hand slap my ass sharply. "I said crawl Dave. Remember, I get anything I want from you. And then you get to fuck me."

At that point I realized I had surrendered totally to these women. Any of them could have done anything they wanted with me, and I would not have resisted.

I lowered myself to the floor and crawled to my wife. She opened her legs, revealing her swollen pussy. Her lips were full and dark, and sticky with her juices, and her hard clit protruded from beneath its hood.

I normally like to tease my wife, licking and kissing her thighs, working closer and closer. But tonight I wanted only to taste her. I began lapping at her pussy, licking her juices, and parting her lips with my tongue. I wanted to expose her, to let the other women see her sex as I took her with my mouth.

I pressed my face into her, my tongue sliding deep into her hot pussy. She shifted position, exposing herself further, giving me better access. A probed to pussy with my tongue, feeling her quivering, on the edge of another orgasm. I licked my way up to her clit and closed my lips around it, as I slid two fingers into her. I could feel my cock hardening already. Somehow, showing the other women my sexual connection with my wife was turning my on. I sucked harder on her throbbing clit, my fingers working in and out of her pussy. She lifted her hips, spreading her legs wider, giving herself completely to me. I worked my fingers faster, driving my face into her sopping wetness as the same time, and she began to moan. Her hands were clenched tight on the arms of the recliner and her hips were bucking, trying to drive her pussy harder against my face. I thrust my fingers into her once more, and felt her pussy clamp down on them as her body was wracked with spasms. She let out a long cry as her body jerked uncontrollably.

When she finally relaxed, I rose to my feet. Leaning over, I gave her a deep kiss, spreading her juices from my face onto hers.

"Very nice," said Kim quietly. I looked up to see the other women, their gazes fixed on Linda.

"Now move that chair and lie down on the floor where we can all see," Kim commanded.

I did as I was told. Kim slowly removed her panties, as I admired her beautiful body. The lips of her pussy were a rich pink color, and thicker than Linda's. As I watched, she parted them with her fingers, lewdly showing me her gaping wet hole. She straddled my body and lowered herself slowly. With one hand, she positioned my cock, and then drove her body down onto it with a gasp.

Without pause, she began to move her hips, rocking forward and backward on my cock, grinding her pussy against my body. Her tits swayed in rhythm to her pelvic thrusts, and she had a hard, determined look on her face. I felt oddly exposed, lying beneath this beautiful woman as she rode my cock, using me like some kind of fuck toy, while my wife and the other women watched. My cock was getting more and more stimulation as she increased her pace. I didn't even try to hold back my orgasm when it came. I found myself shooting spurt after spurt up into Kim's pussy. She didn't break her rhythm or give any indication that she knew I had cum. She kept grinding herself against me, faster and faster, her tits bouncing as she fucked me. When she finally came, her body jerked and trembled, and her mouth formed a small "o" as she let out a long sigh.

She paused a moment, straddling me, then without a word changed position. She pressed her slick, wet pussy down on my face, and took my dripping penis into her mouth. She started to slowly suck me as she moved her hips, sliding her pussy up and down on my mouth. I began to kiss and lick her slippery folds, gradually working my tongue into her, tasting my semen mixed with her juices. My lower lip was pressed against her clit, and I began to work my mouth against her, giving her maximum stimulation. Again, I had the feeling that she barely knew I was there as she fucked my mouth with her pussy, and slurped up and down the length of my penis with her mouth. Once again, she continued to increase her pace and pressure, almost smothering me with her sopping pussy, before finally cumming.

She slowly got to her feet, her legs trembling, leaving my face drenched with her juices. I had not cum, and my cock was standing rigid and slick, glistening with her saliva.

She looked around the room, unsure for a moment of what to do next. Then, she noticed Anne, still seated on the cushion, one had tucked inside her grass skirt.

"Well, slave," she said to me, "I'm through with you for the night, but I'm going to be generous. Anne hasn't had much fun tonight... I think you better fuck her."

At that, Linda jumped in. "Wait a minute. Anne might have something to say about that!"

Everyone turned to Anne, but her eyes were on mine as she said, "Sure, I'll let him fuck me... but he has to say he wants to. Tell me, bar boy, do you want to fuck your wife's best friend?"

I'd like to say that I checked with Linda and somehow got her approval, but I could not help myself. Without any hesitation I said, "Yes. I want to fuck you Anne."

She got to her feet and waited. I stood up and approached her, quickly losing any pretense of control. I pulled her tight against me, sandwiching my cock between us, and kissed her fiercely. She returned the kiss with equal passion, and I could taste blood in my mouth as our lips, tongues and teeth clashed.

Reaching down I grabbed the waistband of her grass skirt and jerked it, ripping it off. With another quick movement, I ripped off her thong, snapping the strings that held it in place, and I plunged a finger into her wet pussy. I moved my finger in and out, and she pressed her groin hard against my hand, which was soon drenched with her juices.

I lowered her to the floor, almost pushing her down, and forced her legs wide apart. I knelt between her legs, and positioned the head of my throbbing cock between her swollen lips. With one long thrust, I slid into her, burying my cock in her, my balls slapping against her ass. I thrust into her again and again, fucking her fiercely. She wrapped her arms around me and dragged her nails down my back, tearing long scratches in my skin. I felt her pussy clamping on my cock and her body trembling as she started to cum. She was gasping for breath as I continued to drive into her with hard, deep strokes.

She was cumming again, one orgasm after another. She raised her hips, slamming her body against mine with each stroke. She let out a deep, guttural growl as her biggest orgasm yet swept over her, and I felt my cock unleash a torrent of my semen in her.

We both collapsed, totally spent. I heard someone, Jen I think, whisper, "holy shit."

Then I felt Linda's hands on me, and she and Jen were helping Anne and me to the couch. Linda leaned over and kissed me tenderly, ignoring the sticky juices that smeared my face. I looked at Anne, but couldn't read the expression on her face... it seemed like she was wrestling with her feelings. Finally she gave me an odd smile, then leaned over and kissed me lightly on the cheek.

"Guess I better get going, " said Kim brightly, pulling on her shorts and shirt. She picked up her bra and panties from the floor as she headed for the door.

"Oh, next time the party will be at our house, and you're all invited! Dave, my husband is just going to love fucking your wife... and I'm sure he can arrange for a few of his friends to join us."

With that she opened the front door and left.

Jen and Kelly looked pretty wiped out and asked if they could use the guest room, so Linda went with them to get them settled. Anne and I sat side by side on the couch. She looked at me and shook her head. "Your neighbor is trouble. Be careful of that woman."

I was surprised by the look of concern on Anne's face.

"I'm surprised you'd care."

"Dave, Linda is my best friend. Of course I care about what happens to her. And to you too, I guess. You're going to need a lot of help keeping Linda from getting crazy with Kim right next door."

I looked into her eyes, waiting for some cutting remark, but saw only concern. "Truce?" I said, offering my hand.

"Truce," she replied, taking my hand and shaking it.

Linda gave us an odd look, wondering what she'd missed, as she came back into the room. I realized how strange it must look... Anne and I sitting naked on the couch, our hands clasped.

Anne rose to her feet and said, "This couch folds out, doesn't it? If you guys will give me a hand with it, I'd like to sleep here tonight instead of driving home."

"Oh Anne," said my wife, "I'm so tired. Let's just leave it. You can sleep with us tonight."

Anne gave me a questioning look.

"Why not?" I replied. "We're all friends."

* * * * *

And so I came to be in bed, sandwiched between these two exciting but ultimately indecipherable women. I know only two things.

Tonight my life has taken a strange path that I cannot predict or control.

And whatever happens, I will face it with these women, who I trust... and love.

12