All Comments on 'Girls' Night Out'

by WatchFantasy

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
kathy2b46kathy2b46over 13 years ago
oh yes

how could she not do it , suckin a bbc is so wonderful, well told is it true, fun to make it truefor sure

when is she goin back , what happened to the other girls

HappyWife85HappyWife85over 13 years ago
Great story!

Just wish she would've fucked him!

RmblnMnRmblnMnover 13 years ago
Very nice

Keep writing: Can't wait to read how, now that you've had a taste of Black Cock, you go back for more and end up fucking him.

RmblnMnRmblnMnover 13 years ago
Very Nice

Keep writing. Can't wait to read how, now that you've had a taste, you go back for more, looking to get fucked by a Big Black Cock.

orlandosxycplorlandosxycplover 13 years ago
Very fun

I like it because you can see something like that actually happening vs. some other crazy reads on hear. Keep up the good work!

HeyAllHeyAllover 13 years ago
Nice Story

I enjoyed it. Very hot. Could use a little more paragraphs and dialogue though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Happywife85 likes the story.

Automatic 1 star. Racist bullshit anyone?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
There is nothing nicer

or more erotic, from a cuckolded husband's point of view, than seeing a MWF kneel to service a black man with her hands & mouth...unless it's watching her spread her legs for her dominant master. I can see that it's only a matter of time before the wife in this story throws all caution to the wind. Soon after, I would expect that the author would cross from fantasy to reality in her own personal life and act on her overwhelming need to submit sexually to BBC and become a true slutwife herself.

Go for it girl.

Just call me michelle

demantoiddemantoidover 13 years ago
Hot story

Well written and very erotic. Might be interesting to put this story or subsequent chapters in Loving Wives. This author has a great talent...can't wait for more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
1 star.

I hope your husband knows what you are writing about. I hope he knows what sort of nightmares you dream about. I truly pity such a man as the character in your story and your 'real' husband.

jonjonz68jonjonz68over 13 years ago
Nice story

I gotta say the humiliation element is pretty good in this, and of course so is the cuck theme.

Good work, and keep up your research too.

flhtcui69flhtcui69over 13 years ago
Hot story

I like this. The only thing that could of made it better would of been for the black man to fill you up on the inside. Then you could of gone home to your loving faithful husband.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Enjoyed...BUT

She flaunted and teased to the point of getting aroused and then went to the parking lot with him and he smoothly gets her to hold his cock and then blow him.

What is my point? You write as though she is a happy and monogamous wife just out enjoying girls night out - nothing more.

This woman would have gone to the next level and got the guy to fuck her. Was she a slut and a cheat before now - probably not - but, now, tipsy or not, she broke her vows, tasted the forbidden fruit (black or white - doesn't matter) and will, with some reluctance, put herself in a position to be tricked/seduced again.

Somehow she'll justify it in her mind, all the while telling herself she loves her husband and it is just sex - not love. She'll mentally masturbate over the yes/no quandary but in the end, she'll do it - 'Secretly'!

I liked your story so this is not a criticism, just my observation of how one woman slipped, without original intention, into the world of infidelity...soon to be a 'Hot Wife'.

She'll be troubled but it will happen, she has already cheated so the occasional dalliance is the same as once or twice - same thing...and the thrill is almost as erotic and euphoric as the actual act of fucking a strange man.

Good story, Thanks!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Very hot!

Loved it!!

-pboy

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

So pathetic glorifying adultery. Fucking cunts the lot of you. There's no moral standard in todays women, you all deserved to be raped.

GoodhueGoodhuealmost 9 years ago
Hubba,Hubba,Bubba?

The only question here is,when hubby sees her cum-stained dress will he divorce her or think she's been out with Bill Clinton and become a cuckold?

fishgetterfishgetteralmost 8 years ago
Pretty good

Pretty good story, but the characters are not even developed. To have an excellent story, you must at least develop one of the characters. Hope your other stories are more well written, It is TONGUE, not: t o n g. :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
CUNT!

DUMP THE CHEATING TWAT!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
The Way She Teased Him

If he had ripped her pussy to pieces, I would not have blamed him. She will be back next week and nine months later she will deliver a black baby. And Al will file divorce papers that same day!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
good white wife

This is very common and should also be encouraged. she probably came home and fucked her husband like never before. I encourage my wife to suck as many black cocks as she can.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
whore

seems in these stories, all the authors think that married wives are sluts and whores.

any real experiences by wives out there?

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

HO HUM. The husband knows how to pick 'em. sic. The writer should try to write something original and worthwhile.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Bigger living' bitch

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

wrong category. should be in interracial

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous