Girls Trip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mindy's little butt is in the air, her face pressed into the arm of the sofa. Her hands grip and release the fabric at each thrust of Darrell's coke can thick cock. The atmosphere of sex in the room, her friends rhythmic groans and gasps, the slippery squishing sounds of young cock sliding between their swollen labia, the savory aroma of engorged pussy, drive her passion ever higher. A growing urgency in the women's moans and action draws Mindy's attention to the beds.

Carly is on top of Darrell, her hips undulating as she grinds into him, meeting his thrusts with grunts and clipped exclamations, "God... ohhh... give it...coming!"

Lea's knees are up by her ears, pussy stretched tight around Ted's pistoning shaft, her puckered anus bulging lewdly at each thrust. Overwhelmed by the sheer obscenity of the scene, Mindy jams her ass backward impaling herself to his balls; the biggest orgasm of the night courses through her torso and limbs. Tension rolls through her body, a flash of intense pleasure in her head connecting to the deep spasms in her cunt. Her eyes closed, teeth clenched, face taut, breath hissing from her pursed lips, a growl of animal lust from deep in her belly becomes a high shuddering groan of pure female carnality. Mindy passes out; her small white body, limp beneath Darrell's large black frame.

Ted dozes, arm around Lea, her head on his chest. Lea has slowly returned to reality after the incredible fuck session, spasms subsiding, daze of lust lifting. The words "fuck session" appeal to her. It was obscene, out of control fucking, and she loved how dirty it felt. Her leg drapes over Ted's muscular thigh, and she feels her vaginal canal still gaping, open to the air. "God, he really stretched me, and it hasn't shrunk back yet." That hungry ache of desire builds anew, deep in her belly. "I need him in me again."

Lea moves down, breathing and kissing across his chest and stomach, lips brushing his pubic hair. Even semi-erect he is massive. She grabs the soft shaft, lifting the head to her mouth. She swirls her tongue around the rim as it slides past her lips. The smooth skin of his cock in her mouth, the taste and scent of black meat, are intoxicating. She allows her spit to build up in her cheeks, a soft warm wet tunnel. He responds immediately, hardening inside her mouth and throat. She sits splay legged on her knees and leans forward, stroking him with both hands, spreading saliva over the whole length of his shaft, her head bobbing in rhythmic slurps.

Carly lies on her side, Bobby spooned against her. She watches Lea work the big cock back to life. How passionate; she has no shame, just eroticism and moisture. As Lea moves up to mount Ted, Carly catches her eye. Lea's eyebrows arch conspiratorially, an impish grin on her face. She maintains eye contact while guiding the thick head to her opening, and sliding down his shaft. Carly watches her expression change; mouth opening, Lea exhales sharply, her face contorts with pleasure, her eyes retreat into a daze of sensuality. Carly feels Bobby's cock harden against her ass. She looks back and sees him staring raptly at Lea, particularly her skinny butt sliding up and down, the long black cock disappearing between her legs. Carly thinks she knows what will happen next.

Bobby moves to the bottom of the other bed. The crack of Lea's ass, spreading and closing as she grinds down on Ted, draws him in. Stroking his cock, he moves his nose closer to the brown pucker moving up and down in front of him and inhales deeply. He can still differentiate the pungence of anal sweat, from the warm musk of sex emanating from her swollen vagina. After a few whiffs, he dives in, holding her cheeks apart, licking from top to bottom with his agile tongue. Lea's peeks back to see who is eating her ass, a look of dazed pleasure on her face. At each stroke of Bobby's tongue, a provocative tingle radiates from the nerves in her crack and anus, complementing the semi-orgasmic sensations rippling through her vagina. Lea feels him working his tongue and fingers past her sphincter, dripping his spit into the opening. Though he enjoys the heady taste and aroma of this tight mom's butt, particularly the way she squirms and groans in response, Bobby has another motive for thoroughly lubricating her asshole.

Lea is startled at the first pressure of Bobby's cock against her butt. She has never had more than a finger in there, and this worries her a little. But Bobby is experienced at this; as he gently works the head into her tight hole, Lea relaxes and instinctively pushes back with her anal muscles, enveloping his glans. Bobby drips more spit onto the ridge of muscle surrounding his shaft and spreads the moisture with his finger.

Lea emits little "ohs" as he pushes into her, sliding back then working deeper with each stroke, then an "aahh" when his balls touch between her legs. The feeling is indescribable; both openings packed full of thick black meat, her legs splay over Ted's rippling thighs, her hands grip his firm biceps. Bobby's smooth chest presses against her back, his big hands kneading her breasts and stiff nipples. She's engulfed in thick, muscled, beautiful black flesh.

This is not the first time the two men have shared a woman this way, and they know what to do next. Ted grasps Lea's waist and pulls her, nearly off his cock, then pushes her back burying himself deep in her pussy. In asynchronous rhythm, Bobby begins moving in and out of her ass. Lea feels them sliding past the thin membrane between her vagina and colon. The thick heads pass and bump over each other, causing a subtle vibration that thrums through her g-spot. She feels their balls touching between her thighs, when they both bottom out. Her orgasm rising, she begins to lose control. "fu,..fu...ughh" ; Clipped nonsense words and quavering whimpers, involuntary evidence of the heaving sensations radiating from her belly.

Mindy watches the incredible scene, Darrell fingering her wet snatch. She turns to him and whispers "go put your cock in her mouth."

When Darrell rubs his thick cock on the corner of Lea's mouth, she automatically turns to take him in. Slobbering choking sounds join the growling moans as she sucks him into her throat, and pulls back, matching the depth and rhythm of the cocks in her other holes. Nearly incoherent with lust, she feels like a fuck toy for the men; they can do whatever they want with her. But she receives the most pleasure, every orifice filled, orgasm radiating from all points of penetration.

Groaning as they approach climax, the men increase their pace. Lea dangles between them, shaking and powerless. With low growls, all three bury themselves deep in Lea's body; she stiffens digging her fingernails into Ted's biceps and chest. Her eyes go wide; white come erupts from the sides of her mouth, flowing down her chin and Darrell's dark shaft.

Masturbating furiously, Mindy watches the men ejaculate. Ball sacks tighten and pulse as rivers of semen flow through the thick shafts, deep into her friend. She orgasms at the sight of come seeping around the cocks, dripping from Lea's ass and pussy. When the men pull out, semen flows from the gaping holes. Darrell pulls from her mouth, and Lea's eyes roll back. She collapses on Ted's chest, spent and limp.

As Mindy recounts the stories of the night, Lea revisits the scene of the action, rubbing herself off with the juices seeping from her vagina. Sliding a finger into her ass, she shudders and stiffens under the blanket. She can make out subtle movement and the sticky sounds of masturbation in the other bed as well; Carly reliving her own lustful memories. "God, what have we become?" Plotting to recreate the exquisite passion and pure debauchery, Lea wonders if her husband would mind adding a large black dildo to their love making. At the least, he has some mind blowing cock sucking coming his way. And she plans to offer him her ass at the first opportunity. She doesn't want to think of the obvious solution to her craving, finding a local black man to have an affair. Will the intense longing fade, or has she been re-wired somehow by the extreme sensations of the long night? These thoughts are pushed from her mind by the image of Ted's gorgeous black cock entering her, the deep full sensation, the copious fluids, ceaseless orgasm. Her hand returns to the slippery cleft between her legs.

12