Girlyboy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay." He nodded and went to the entertainment center and started looking through the stack of CD's.

"Not sure what's on some of these, they don't have any labels. Do you care?" He asked, looking over his shoulder at me. I wasn't sure what he meant and gave him a puzzled look.

"Some of them have mixed stuff on them, you know, other kinds of sex, is that okay?" His eyebrows raised in question.

"I guess so." I didn't have a clue what he meant by 'mixed' stuff or other kind of sex? I didn't even know there were other kinds of sex.

He slipped the disk into the machine and came back. I didn't think of it at the time, but he sat a little closer to me than before. Putting his feet up on the coffee table, and sat back, relaxed. The tape started, showing bedroom scenes, pool scenes, couples, and threesomes engaged in all sorts of sex.

It wasn't long before I was as hard as a rock, and so was Steve. He didn't hesitate to start stroking his huge cock in front of me, and it didn't take long for me to follow his example. We weren't jacking off, just stroking, and enjoying the video. It was the first time I'd seen black men, and I guess I gasped a little at the size of their huge black cocks. The white girls seem to love getting that massive cock rammed inside them, groaning and moaning with pleasure as they were fucked. Several times, I almost came right there and then. Now I knew exactly what, were and how a guy fucked a woman.

The scene changed again, showing a blond haired woman on her knees sucking a huge cock, and watched in utter fascination as she took all eight inches of it into her mouth. I knew how that felt, remembering Jenny taking all mine in her mouth, moaning softly myself.

Steve chuckled hearing that, and without warning reached over and pushed my hand away from my cock. I looked at him, but he was looking at my cock. He squeezed it and began jacking me off as if it was the most natural thing in the world. Instead of losing my erection, I got harder, shivering as he worked my cock. The camera backed away from the cock sucking blond, and I saw she was dressed in the sluttiest looking clothes I'd ever seen. Her bra was pulled down, exposing her small titties and I could see the man reaching down to squeeze the nipples. He was doing it hard, hearing the girl moan around the cock in her mouth, but I couldn't tell if it was pain or pleasure. Then I gasped again, as the camera angle changed and I saw that it wasn't a woman at all, or I should say it was a woman with a cock. With one hand caressing the man's balls, her other hand was playing with her... his cock.

For some reason that got me, and I felt myself building to a climax. Steve must have felt it too, and just as I was about to come, he leaned over and took the head of my cock in his mouth and sucked it. I exploded, unable to stop myself as my whole cock vanished into his mouth. Steve sucked my dry and left me limp and exhausted on the couch.

Pulling back, he smiled at me before leaning back and continuing to watch the tape. It didn't take long for him to come after that, holding the towel to catch the steam of cum as it erupted from the tip of his cock. By now I was so relaxed I didn't care, just giggled slightly at the look of pleasure on his face, wondering what my cum in his mouth tasted like.

We both dozed off after that, and when we awoke, neither of us said anything about what had happened. I went home later, still feeling relaxed and happy, and his parting words were that I come over again tomorrow. I didn't hesitate to agree this time, and waved as I went over the fence.

I wouldn't say that's how it was each time, but we did end up mutually jacking each other off, and once or twice he sucked my off just as I was climaxing. The summer holidays came at last, and I sent a lot of time over at Steve's house. A lot of times we couldn't do anything because his folks were there, and that left me a little frustrated.

Then, with my final school term starting in three week, his parents announced they were going to the Cayman's for a conference or something. I didn't care, just that they'd be gone. It turned out they'd be gone for the whole three weeks, and Steve winked at me behind their backs. I felt my ears get a little red, but Steve's parents didn't notice. Steve did and let out a soft laugh.

Then a couple of odd things happened, but I didn't think much about them at the time. The first was when I said I was going to get my haircut, as it was getting a little long. Steve said no, that I looked good with long hair, so I didn't. The next thing was my upper chest started getting a little sore and puffy. Steve said it was just a little sunburn, and had me apply some sort of soothing lotion. The last thing was when we were watching a porn tape together and he was sucking me off a little. He stopped several times, spoiling the moment to take a hair out of his mouth.

"Damn! That sucks," He laughed at his own joke, "you need to get rid of that."

"What?"

"Come on, I'll show you." He never once asked me to suck him off, and I couldn't very well say no, so a little reluctantly I followed him to the bathroom where he had me stand on a towel and proceeded to spray some sort of foam over my crotch. I wasn't sure what he was doing but stood there and let him continue.

"You don't have much hair on your body, do you?" He stood back and looked my over.

"No, I guess not. Just a little here and there, but neither do you."

"You noticed, did you," he laughed, "yeah, I took it all off. I'm the captain of the school swim team, and I can swim faster without the hair drag in the water."

"Yeah I noticed." I laughed.

"Hold still." Before I realized, and before I could say anything, he sprayed the rest of my body, including my under arms.

"What... what does this stuff do?"

"You'll see in a minute." In all I had to wait fifteen minutes before he told me to go take a shower, handing me a wash clothes as I turn the shower on and stepped in.

"You'll need this." He smiled and walked out. Wondering what was going on I started to wash the foam off.

"Oh my god!" As the foam vanished, so did all the hair on my body, until I didn't have any anywhere.

"Steve!" I yelled. "What the hell did you do to me?"

"Just got rid of the hair is all."

"But why?" I asked, stepping out and drying myself. It felt odd having no hair on my crotch. The rest didn't matter, as I didn't have much anyway. Steven hadn't answered, and I looked around at him.

"Why Steve?" In answer, he held out a pair of black lace panties to me.

"So these will look better on you."

"What!" I stammered, looking at the panties. They were almost the same as the ones I'd worn before.

"Well you like wearing girl's panties, don't you?"

"No, I don't!" I lied.

"Oh, then who was it I saw parading around in your room wearing these?" He held up a pair of black lace panties. I blushed, unable to say a word. Not only had he seen me wearing the panties, he'd also entered the house and my room and stolen them.

"I've been watching your prance around in panties for a long time." As if divining my thoughts and answering my question at the same time.

"Oh." Was all I could think to say.

"Put them on. You know you like to wear them. Without the hair, they will feel and look a lot better." He put them on the dressing table beside the sink, and with a smile walked out.

I stood there, wondering what to do. It wasn't that I didn't have anything else to wear, I didn't. My swimsuit was out by the pool, but that wasn't what was stopping me. He'd already seen me in panties, and we'd jacked each other off. Was it so bad to let him see me in panties close up, he'd still want to suck me off I suspected.

In the end I put them on, only to discover they weren't the same ones, these were crotchless. That made me blush bright red, as there was something very erotic about him seeing me dressed in them. I put them on and walked nervously back into the living room. Steve was sitting on the couch again, naked as usual just watching me as I walked in.

"Ohhh yes... perfect." He laughed, "Walk around so I can see them."

I did, feeling awkward at first, seeing myself in the mirror wall at the end of the room. The porno was playing, and it wasn't long before I started getting hard again between Steve jacking himself off and the movie.

"That's it, prance around for me." I wasn't sure what he meant by prance, so I did a tiptoe things and just tried to walk like a girl.

He laughed and clapped, telling me how sexy I looked. Then he patted the couch beside him, and I ending up beside him with my hard cock in his mouth. My climax was even more intense that time and I shuddered in release as I came in his mouth.

After that, I was so exhausted I almost fell asleep, but Steve took me to the spare bedroom and told me to take a nap. I did, waking up later that afternoon. Still in my black lace panties and feeling a little embarrassed I went looking for my swimsuit. I couldn't find it, or Steve for a while, then I heard him call out from the master bedroom from me to come there. I did, walking into the surprise of my life. On the bed lay a whole outfit, panties, bra, blouse, skirt, stockings, and a garter belt, and a pile of pictures.

"What... what's going on?

"Oh nothing," he said looking round at me, then down at my feet, "what size shoes do you wear?"

"Size shoes... size six, why?"

"Good, that means to can fit into a pair of my mother's shoes."

"Steve... what's going on, and what are those clothes for?" I had a sinking feeling I already knew.

"Oh, those are for you to wear."

"Me! No way!" He turned and looked at me, his face hard.

"Yes, way, unless you want everyone on school to see what a prancing little panty wearing faggot you are!"

"What..." The shock was so bad, I couldn't think.

Steve walked over and pick up the eight by eleven picture and handed them to my. One glance was enough. They showed my prancing around in the black lace panties, my cock hard and a pouty expression on my face. The small titties didn't help, and I looked down, realizing why my chest felt puffy and sore. I was growing breast.

"Oh god no!" I moaned. "You wouldn't?"

"Oh yes I would. And I will unless you do as you're told, bitch!"

"What?"

"From now on, you're going to be my faggy little bitchboy, whether you like it or not!"

"Oh god no!" Steve just laughed.

"Start getting dressed, cunt."

"NO, Please!"

"Do it!"

"No... I won't... I don't care what you do!" I screamed.

"I figured you'd do it the hard way."

He lunged forward and grabbed me by the hair, hauling me, kicking and screaming over to the bed. It didn't take him long to get me bend over the padded end rail and start spanking my butt with a leather strap. He held me down, despite my struggles, as I kicked and screamed at him to stop. He didn't and the strap kept landing across my butt, over and over again.

The pain was incredible, and he kept doing it until my whole bottom and upper thighs were one pulsing mass of stringing pain. In the end I was nothing more than a sobbing heap lying over the bed rail, unable to stop him, no matter how much I cried and begged.

"Are you going to do what I tell you, bitch!"

"Yes."

"That's yes sir."

"Yes, sir." I sobbed, holding my burning bottom.

"Then get dressed, NOW!" He yelled. "And put those new panties on over those, slut!"

Shaking like a leaf from the pain and humiliation I slowly did what he ordered, my trembling finger fumbling at the unfamiliar hooks and zips. Slowly I dressed, following his directions as I put each piece on, or altering it to his satisfaction. Once dressed, he handed me a pair of strappy four-inch high heels to put on, and sitting down I did. They felt odd, and it took me a few moments to stand up in them.

"Ummm yes, now you look like the bitch I knew you would the first time I saw you."

"Oh god." I heard myself murmured. How long had he been watching me parade around in the girls panties?

"From the first time you came over and I got you drunk enough to let me suck you off, I knew you were going to be my bitchboy." I just sobbed a little more. The bastard had calculated what he was going to do to me that far back. "It was easy after that to start slipping powdered hormone pills into your lemonade. In a few months you will have a nice set of girly titties for me to play with." He laughed as if he thought it was the funniest joke in the world.

"You bastard!" He slapped me then, hard, back and forth across the face.

"Keep a civil tongue in your head, cunt or I'll make you wish you had."

I lay on the bed and just cried, but it did little good as he dragged me back into the living room. He ordered me to walk back and forth liked I did before, and reluctantly I did. It was then I noticed the video camera in the corner. What I hadn't noticed was the piece of duct tape over the run light. Now I did. That's how he managed to get the pictures of me prancing around in the black lace panties. It all made sense now, why he didn't want me to get a haircut, the foam spray, everything had been leading up to this moment.

Just the thought of everyone at school seeing the pictures of me like that sent a shudder through me. He made me prance and swish around like that for five minutes, taking more pictures of me as well I suspected. I was getting in so deep I could never get out.

"That's good, bitch. Now get over here and suck my cock. Let see how you like it for a change."

Sobbing and crying I did. He made me kneel down in front of him, first telling me to kiss his cock and balls all over, then lick them before finally telling me to put his cockhead in my mouth. Not that he gave me a choice, he simply grabbed a handful of hair behind my head and forced it into my mouth. The moment the head of his cock slipped between my wet lips a feeling of intense humiliation swept over me. It felt indescribable dirty and erotic at the same time.

"That's it, bitch, suck it."

I sobbed around his cock as he began slowly fucking my mouth unable to stop myself from doing what he ordered. I wanted to stop, deny that I was on my knees, dressed like a dirty little crossdressing sissy fag and sucking another man's hard cock. This had to be a dream and not really happening.

I was still half asleep in the spare bedroom, not here, dressed sucking Steve's cock. The hard cock pumping in and out of my mouth said that this was no dream, nor the fact that my cock was rock hard and throbbing painfully. The head of his cock drove deeper and deeper into my mouth but there was no way I couldn't get his huge cock all the way in as he wanted. I gagged and choked as the cock head hit the back of my throat. Steve just laughed.

"You'll get use to is after a while, bitch. Then I'll get my cock all the way into you pretty pouty mouth."

I cried as I knelt there, realizing that this wasn't going to be a one time thing. He was going to turn me into his bitchboy. With the pictures, he had of me prancing around in slutty lingerie made sure of that. I sobbed and sucked his cock until he shot his load in my mouth. With a sigh of contentment, he slowly pulled his cock out of my mouth and left me kneeling there with the taste of his cum in my mouth. Now I knew what cum tasted like, bitter and salty like the tears running down my face.

"Get use to it slut, this is how you are going to live from now on."

"Please no!" I begged, thinking about having to go to school dressed like this.

"Don't worry, bitch, I'll let you go to school in guy clothes, but when you get home, you dress like a bitch and do what you're told, or else." The 'or else' turn out to be repeated spanking with the leather strap for any disobedience, reluctance, or hesitation to his orders on my part. Being fucked like a slut by a man was the worse. The first time he simply spanked me and raped me, ripping my clothes off and bending my over the end of the bed. It hurt, not only the first time but many times after that. To help, he made me wear a butt plug of increasing sizes each week, until he could slid his massive cock into me with little resistance. Even when I tried to make it tight. Most evening after school when his folks were home I just had to dress up, and he'd take me out for a drive. He'd find somewhere to stop so I could suck him off, usually where someone might see me do it, or to the little wood where I'd almost fucked that girl. With just crotchless pantyhose, or panties on, he had me bend over like a cheap whore so he could fuck me, slapping my ass and telling me what a nasty cock sucking little sissy whore bitch I was.

As he said, my breast grew larger, but by this time, he'd just hand me the pills and tell me to take them. I only tried to fake it once, and paid the price. After he spanked me, I couldn't sit down properly for a day. After that, I didn't fake it, and by the end of term, I was having difficulty hiding them.

He did manage to get me out of taking gym classes by faking a Doctors certificate that said I had a medical condition that prevented me from taking that class. It worked, thank goodness, as there was no way I could get out of taking a shower, the school and the gym teacher insisted that all students shower after gym class.

Them Steve got his own place, about twenty minutes from his parents house, and he ordered me to spend the whole weekend, from Friday evening after school until Monday morning, when he dress me in guys clothes, which he kept locked up the rest of the time.

As graduation approached, the more nervous I got. I knew what was going to happen when I did, and I dreaded it. Finally, the day came, but I felt none of the elation of those around me. I looked at them with tears in my eyes, not the only one, knowing that this would probably be my last day as a true male.

My grandmother seemed to think it nice that I'd found a friend and could spend a lot of time with him, encouraging me to stray over at his place as long as I wanted. Now you are a man, she said, you can go where you pleased, and not to worry about her. She had her old folk's social hall she liked to go to, bingo and the like, and she was happy that I'd finally realized my place in the world. I wasn't sure what she meant by that until much later, maybe she knew.

The day after graduation was a Saturday, and Steve said he had a surprise for me, but first, he took me to the hairdresser and had my hair permed into a pageboy style he liked so much, saying he liked the way it framed my face when I was sucking his cock. I also had a pedicure and a manicure with rose-colored nail polish applied to my long nails.

Back at his place, he laid out the clothes he wanted me to wear, and knowing the consequences of disobedience, I put them on. I looked like a total slut when I finished, but he said that looked perfect on me. Instead of the usual panties I wore, these were different; in that they tucked my cock and balls up out of the way, but left my bottom exposed. I found out why later.

He then locked a thick gold chain around my waist, then wide, padded wrist and ankle cuffs. He locked these in place, despite my soft protest, then locked the wrist cuffs to the waist chain. I was growing more nervous by the minuets, not knowing what he had in mind. A short chain between the ankle cuffs prevented me from taking anything but short mincing steps, but it was the black leather dog collar that scared me the most.

He wasn't kind as he locked it around my throat, holding me down on the bed with his knee in the middle of my back to do so. The sound of the padlock snapping sounded so loud in my ears. I guess I knew then that there was no escape.

"Now you are almost ready for your surprise, but I will give you a choice."