Girlyboy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What." I sobbed, knowing it was going to be bad either way.

"Well, you can stay still and let me apply this latex face mask properly, and do the makeup, or you can fight me, and I will leave it off."

"I... I don't understand." I managed to get out between sobs.

"Well, bitchboy, I have invited all your friend's from school over here for a graduation party tonight, all the guys you are so afeard of."

"Oh god no!"

"Oh yes, you might say this is your personal graduation party, as you will be the center of attraction tonight."

"Please nooo." Steven just laughed.

"So, the question you have to answer is this," he leaned down close to my wet face, "you can wear the mask and remain anonymous and assist me in applying the makeup, or..."

All I could do was nod. No way could I let my school friend, if that's what they were, see me like this. First, I had to stop crying, which was hard, but in the end I did. He taped my hair back out of the way, and applied a cream of some sort to my face and neck. Two short thick straws went into my nose, and my eyes were covered with pads. He then sprayed something cold over my face and neck. He did this several time before he was satisfied, and an hour later he guided me to a chair and sat me down.

He worked on my face, removing the straws and carefully cutting the mask over my mouth before applying makeup. He redid it several times until he was satisfied and removing the pads over my eyes so I could see. I looked in the mirror, but it wasn't me gazing back. It was a girl, a slut by the heavy makeup. The white latex provided the base and he'd expertly applied foundation, blush, lipstick, and eye shadow over this so nothing of my face showed.

I still wasn't sure why he was doing this until later when he took me into the bathroom, where he made me sit on the toilet while he administered an enema. This wasn't the first time he'd done that, as he like me clean before he fucked me. After that, he took me into the bedroom and chained me to the bed with a long chain. He reached into his pocket and took it out of a plastic bag. It was a cock gag, coated with something.

I wanted to protest as he squeezed my cheeks to open my mouth. I didn't get the chance before he slipped the cock gag inside. There was no way I could take it all, but he held it there until I swallowed. Suddenly I felt my mouth and throat go numb, and Steven slowly slid the ten-inch cock gag into my mouth. I shuddered as he pushed the last of it in and bucking the straps around my head. His last act was to slip a large butt plug into me, and ordered me to hold it there. I lay there, wanting to cry, shivering as I heard sounds of people arriving and the clink of bottles. How he'd managed to get the guys from my school to come to a party was a mystery, until I saw the girl I'd almost fucked. He'd invited them through her, and she was the only girl at the party, well, the only real girl.

I heard the party get underway, and knew he was playing a porno movie for them., and it wasn't long before Steve walked into the room with another guy. I recognized him as one of the football team, and one of the guys that love to humiliate me in the shower. Steve came over and pulled me into a sitting position and pulled the sheer blouse open.

"I told you I have an extra surprise for you all, a slutty little bitchboy whore for you to use, instead of jacking off."

"Oh wow, she... he looks hot!" The guy belched and took another swig of beer. While he did that, Steve pulled the cock gag out of my mouth, and the butt plug.

"She all your, and if she gives you any trouble, just slap the fag bitch a little."

"Please, Steve nooo." I begged, or tried to, but no sound came out, seeing the guy come towards me. He just laughed at my expression and patted the guy on the shoulder as he left.

"Have fun."

"Oh shit yes!" The guy simply walked over, unzipping his pants as he did. He grabbed me by the hair as he got his cock out and rubbed it over my face. It was disgusting, and I cried.

"Suck me you nasty fucking cunt!" Then he slapped me across the face and shoved his hardening cock at my mouth. The moment I opened my mouth, and he forced it all the way inside. All ten inches vanished into my mouth with ease, and I didn't even gag when the head slid down my throat.

"That's it you stupid little faggot, suck me!" I sucked, hearing the door open again, the sounds of the party filling the room as someone else came in.

"Oh yes, I need my cock sucked as well."

"Wait your turn asshole, the bitch is getting a mouth full right now." He just held my head tight and started fucking my mouth hard and fast. It didn't take long for him to cum, shoot it down my throat. No sooner had he finished and I'd swallowed then the other guy took his place. If anything, his cock was longer and not so fat, and he quickly had it all the way in, fucking my face as fast as he could.

"Suck it you fucking filthy whore!" And to make sure I did he reached down and pinched one of my nipple hard. It hurt and I tried to squeal but couldn't so I sucked instead. He let go them, and I continued to suck until he came in my mouth. After that, he simply pulled out and left.

I lost count of the number of guys coming in and out of the bedroom after that. Some fucked me, while other made me suck. Sometimes there were two of them, one at each end, fucking me silly. By midnight, I was covered in cum. In my hair, all over my face and back. A few even made me drink their piss, laughing as I gagged and spluttered. I gave up trying to count the number of guys coming in and out, just sucked the cock in my mouth, or humped the cock in my ass.

Now I was nothing but a cheap faggot whore for men to use any way they wanted, and I had no say in the matter. I did remember screaming at one point when one guy squeezed my nuts too hard, finding I had my voice back, but that didn't do me any good. Steve came in and punished me for screaming with the leather strap while the guys watched and cheered.

After that, I was a good little bitch, doing exactly what I was told. I don't remember much after midnight, as I fell asleep and didn't wake up until dawn. I lay there, half-asleep half awake, smelling cum and piss, somehow feeling warm and comfortable under the cover. I was a faggy little bitchboy, covered in cum and full at both ends. I no longer had to pretend I was anything else now, and I felt relieved.

Steve woke me again sometime later, gently pulling me from the bed and stripping me. The latex mask peeling off quite easily, and he dumped it into the trash bin as he pushed me under the warm water of the shower. There he carefully and gently washed me down from head to foot, shampooing my hair, twice, to make sure all the cum and smell was out. He dried me and blow-dried my hair.

"Good, now you are clean again. Put a little makeup on, and the outfit I'll put on the bed for you."

Dreamily I nodded and picked up the bright pink lipstick, this was my color now. I added a little blue eye shadow I knew he liked, then into the bedroom. Steve had stripped the bed, and laid out a long sheer black gown and a pair of black lace panties for me to wear.

I slipped them both on and stepped into the high heels beside the bed, looking at myself in the mirror before going into the other room. I was Steve's bitchboy now, his girl friend, his whore, whatever he wanted me to be. I didn't have to pretend I was a guy any longer. In the other room, I found a small surprise waiting for me, it was Jenny, the girl I'd almost fucked. She looked at me, her mouth and 'O' of surprise.

"Oh boy, you look good like that." She whispered. I blushed a little.

"Thank you."

"I never would have thought you look this good." She came over and kissed me then, her hand sliding down between my legs.

"Ohhh!" I couldn't help myself and started getting hard.

"Ummm you still have that nice little cock, don't you." She whispered in my ear. "I like that, I can get it all the way in my mouth without gagging." Her mouth covered mine then and her tongue slid into my mouth.

I felt Steve gently push the two of us into the bedroom, and it wasn't long before we were both naked and laying side by side, my cock in her warm, wonderful mouth, and my head between her legs licking her cunt.

This time, I knew what she wanted me to do. She showered and cleaned up after the party the same as I had, and she tasted good. We kept that up for a while, several time almost cumming in her mouth. Each time she stopped just in time and waited for me to calm down before starting again. At last, she pulled way, panting for breath. Without a word, she got on her hands and knees and spread her legs.

"Oh god, fuck me like a bitch." Jenny muttered, and I did. I got my cock all the way inside her wet cunt, and it was long before we were fucking like two dogs in heat.

I heard the door open, but didn't stop, I didn't care who it was at that moment. Steve got onto the bed behind me, feeling his hands on me, his lips on my neck as he wrapped his strong arms around me and fondled my breast, instinctively I pushed them out for him to play with, moaning in pleasure as he pinched the nipples, the tip of his hard cock between the cheeks of my ass. He didn't have to tell me to lean forward over Jenny's back, I just did it.

Steve slipped inside me, no pain this time, just his huge cock sliding in and out, as if it belonged there, and it did. Steve fucked me, I fucked the girl, and it wasn't long before we were all moaning and panting for breath, Jenny bucking back as Steve thrust into me. I was in seventh heaven, and the last of my inhibitions and fears vanished forever as we all climaxed together. That was the first and last time I ever fucked a girl, or wanted to.

I now have a gold ring through my small cock, and two more, one in each nipple. I'm Steve's bitch, or whatever he wants me to be. I dress the way he tells me and suck or fucks whoever he tells me. I'm his bitchboy whore, and don't have to worry about guys fucking me, molesting me, beating me, all the things I was afraid of were gone.

Even my grandmother agrees this is what I was meant to be, and she is happy, loving the way I dress now. I guess it wasn't a mistake for her to buy panties and a dress for her grandson, she knew what I was before I did. It was just her way of helping me along. Standing up I finished getting dressed and put on the new outfit Steve just brought for me, as we are going to his parents house tonight. He's already told me that his father will probably spank and fuck me, and I'm looking forward to it, after all. I mean, what else is a faggy little bitchboy good for except pleasing real men.

THE END