All Comments on 'Ӕgir's Captive Pt. 04'

by Tara Cox

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
MasterfuljimMasterfuljimabout 9 years ago
Powerful writing

A compelling chapter in the series. One thought did arise though from his musings. He mentioned often that he hoped she was the one. What would happen if she wasn't ? Would she be returned, shipped away somewhere else or even killed?

Everything in me screams that hopefully she will turn them around and not vica versa, but I have this inkling she's going to give in.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Nasty tale

Without creating anything interesting. And certainly not entertaining. Not a single decent character to root for. Just plain awful.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Captivating development

Ignore the "anonymous" troll, you've written a story that draws readers. Is polyandry historically accurate in their culture?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
5 stars

Can't wait for more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
cultures with polyandry

Most cultures with polyandry (typically in the Himalayas) engage in the practice to conserve scarce resources (land could stay undivided). Also, the youngest brother (even if he is the most virile) becomes the wife's "house helper", taking on a feminine role in the group and actually does not have sexual relations with the wife. Enjoying the story but wish this aspect was more accurate.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
This story is in the wrong category

This story consists of thoughts and no action, how is this in the noncon section? It should be in the novellas section and needs more action scenes.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Arghh

Askin ye kindly, less c++, more sea xxx. ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
5 STARS

Thank you for sharing your creativity. I am enjoying your writing and looking forward to reading more. I think it will be brilliant. It is easy for the anonymous to leave sour comments. That is probably why they are anonymous. I just so hope you don't let them stop you from continuing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Loving it!

Wonderful story telling.

M

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

That last sentence would have had me shitting myself in increments. Uniquely brilliant story! Shot!

Evebroughtanaxthistime

VerniceLochartVerniceLochartover 2 years ago

It's slow burn in a very pleasing way! I love that I get to see an in depth view of the thoughts and personality of the characters as the story progresses. Looking forward to the next chapters~

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Not every woman wants to become a mother and give up her life with 3 husband's to look after, and 3 different outlooks on sex, an instant daughter, in a different country, in the country on a island with no hope of seeing her parents and friends again or having a career!! Look author love, have you been reading the Republican party manifesto if they get into power again? Look what they have done in 26 states!! When the Canadian government has advised people who are LBGTQ+ Not to holiday in America because there's been attacks in New York!! Or the Conservative party manifesto if they get in next year?!! Because if you are old or sick or disabled you are going to have another bad 5 years!!! Where policy doesn't respect human rights? For refugees from Afghanistan even after they worked for us?. From war torn countries? Where being gay means you die? And where my generation of women have had more rights than women 20's to 40's do....now. And are you writing a very small version of a handmaid's tale in this story??!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTara Cox@Tara Cox
UPDATE: If you are wondering what happened to me, I have not died. I left Lit. Please do NOT comment or complain about unfinished stories. Completed versions of many are available on my website to read for FREE. If you follow the links: http://taracoxwriter.com Twitter: @...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES