Give Me A Treat

Story Info
A plus size girl gives herself to a man with a dark secret.
10k words
4.76
86k
226
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nrjhnsn
nrjhnsn
298 Followers

McKenzie Lowell stepped up to the door and rang the bell.

The door was answered by a giant dressed in a Scottish kilt, white button up and black half-mask.

"Trick or treat?" he asked.

"Hey Bear, isn't that supposed to be my line? But I'll take a treat over a trick any day!"

"Shit Kenzie, how did you know it was me?" Bear asked.

"Because I don't know anyone else who hits 6'5"? And how did you know it was me?" Kenzie asked with a pout.

"Because I don't know anyone else with your hot as hell body?"

"Oooooh, you better watch out," Kenzie teased, punching Bear in the arm, "or I'm going to tell Lola!"

Lola was Bear's wife. She was a gorgeous, black hair and green eyes, who stood at just under six foot, had a great sense of humor and was perfect for Bear!

"Please don't Kenzie! She'll have my balls for sure." Bear laughed.

"Don't worry; I won't be responsible for your becoming a eunuch!"

Kenzie stepped into the foyer of the large, sprawling home that her friends shared. While Bear shut the door and hung her coat, Kenzie stepped up to the large mirror near the stairs to examine herself before stepping into the large masquerade party in full swing in the main part of the house.

Kenzie scrutinized her imagine. Waist length hair, so red it was nearly burgundy, with a nice wave complemented her bright blue eyes. She had clear porcelain skin with a healthy smattering of freckles across the bridge of her nose. She loved her freckles.

What she loved much less was her very Rubenesque figure. Kenzie snorted. Rubenesque? How about fat! Kenzie really had no illusions about her size. She was a big girl. She smoothed her hands down her more than ample hips. Adjusting her gauzy, flowing white toga, she turned sideways and eyed her rounded stomach, much hidden by the empire waist of her gown. She'd taken a risk coming as a goddess. How many fat girls were actually brave enough to assume the right to be a goddess? Along with her white toga gown, she wore a gold laurel wreath and a white feathered half mask. The mask showed of her ruby painted cupid-bow lips to their best advantage.

As little as she loved her figure, she had almost learned to accept her less than supermodel body. Dates, though, had been few and far between, due mostly to her size, she was sure. However, Kenzie accepted that she was a beautiful woman. And she was definitely not shy about adorning her body. She had numerous tattoos including a large tree of life on her back. She also had multiple ear piercings, a hoop in her nose and small diamond stubs ornamenting her bottom lip.

Giving herself one last critical look, Kenzie stepped into the large great room. She looked around, taking in the crush of other party guests. There were several predictable costumes: witches, vampires, pirates and some zombies. Some of the women wore beautiful costumes, dressed as fairies and princesses. Her eyes landed on a particularly hot black haired she-devil at the bar. Kenzie smiled. Of course Lola would be dressed as a slutty bad girl. SO Lola!

Kenzie milled through the crowd, exchanging pleasantries with several people, making her way to Lola. When she reached her, Lola smiled and hugged Kenzie. With a large smile she handed Kenzie a glass of white wine.

"Oh fancy!" Kenzie teased Lola. "Did you break out the French Chardonnay for moi?"

"Oui! You know it! Nothing but the best for my girl."

Kenzie took a sip. "Yummy! You so know my weakness."

"Come sit with me," Lola urged her and led Kenzie to a large sofa near an even larger roaring fireplace. Lola swayed her barely covered ass, showing off the devil red g-string that matched her costume. They sat together in the corner of the L-shaped sectional.

"You little slut," Kenzie teased her best friend. "You are going to have innocent young boys limping around from their rampant boners!"

Lola giggle. "I know, right! I am totally shameless."

Kenzie truly loved her two best friends. Bear and Lola ran a very lucrative and popular nightclub downtown called The Drunken Dog. It featured barely clad go-go dancers, live bands several nights a week and was patronized by lots of very attractive and rich people. Being a singer, Kenzie had performed at The Drunken Dog on a regular basis and it had become like a second home to her; or a first home, maybe. Kenzie had grown up in foster care and had no family. Completely alone in the world, Kenzie has struggled on her own from the time she had run away from her last abusive foster home at the age of 15.

Kenzie had supported herself as a street musician from that time on. She had an incredibly beautiful and unique voice, smoky and gravelly. She was also a natural on the guitar, having taught herself. At the age of 32 she'd yet to pick up a recording contract, however she had a very lucrative career performing at nightclubs and bars around the city.

"So," she told Lola, glancing around, "nice party. Are you sure you found enough gorgeous people to be here? Are there any left in the city?"

"Maybe," Lola, with a little smile, "maybe not. You going to sing for us tonight?"

"Absolutely. Can you have Bear get my guitar out of my car?"

"Sure. Meanwhile, why don't you mingle? We have lots of naughty versions of games going on in different areas: Spin the Bottle, 60 Seconds in Heaven, yada yada yada! Play! Find a man to fuck, be bad!"

"Haha," Kenzie retorted with sarcasm. "You know I've just got men beating down my door. I'll stick with my trusty vibrator. Much less risk of rejection." Before Lola could argue, Kenzie stood, holding her glass up. "I'm getting a refill and then I'll say hello to a few people."

Kenzie made her way to the bar and procured herself another glass of wine. She leaned back against the bar, sipped her Chardonnay and people watched for a while. She smiled when she saw Bear palm Lola's ass across the room. In typical Lola style, she bent slightly to give Bear greater access and he took advantage, running a finger along her barely covered slit. Far from feeling embarrassed, the witnessed scene only made Kenzie feel hot and aroused.

Kenzie sighed heavily. She'd love to find someone to share her life and bed with. Taking another sip of wine, she stilled, feeling the hairs on the back of her neck raise in awareness. Someone was staring at her. Surreptitiously, from beneath lowered lashes, Kenzie glanced around the room. Across the room near the fireplace, not far from where she'd been sitting with Lola, she found the culprit. Her eyes were snared by a very hot specimen of man. When she met his eyes, his full, beautiful lips quirked up in a half-smile. Kenzie jarred from the intensity of his gaze.

Wow, she thought lowering her eyes, he is amazingly sexy. Discreetly, she hoped, Kenzie checked out the mystery man across the room. He was tall, fully as tall as Bear, but without the bulk. She couldn't tell the color of his eyes from the brief look she'd had, as well as from the distance, but his jet black hair shined in the firelight, so dark it was nearly blue. He wasn't dressed in costume, though he wore a nice leather half-mask. He was dressed in dark, distressed jeans and a leather half trench coat over a form-fitting black t-shirt. He also wore beautifully made black motorcycle boots with silver buckles. Jesus freaking Christ, she thought, that man is sin on two legs. Glancing back up, Kenzie saw he was still staring at her.

Kenzie felt mesmerized. She felt tingles from head to toe. Her nipples hardened and her pussy started weeping. Kenzie shivered, as she forced her eyes away. Pushing away from the bar, she made her way through the crowd, greeting several people she recognized, despite their masks. Kenzie was quick with a smile and even quicker with a laugh; endearing her to most people she met.

She wandered out onto the large multi-level deck. It was chilly, but not bad, considering the time of year. She made her way to the fire pit and noticed that a very adult game of spin the bottle was going on. It appeared that whomever the bottle landed on, irregardless of the gender of the spinner or whom it landed on, a deep tongue kiss was awarded. Kenzie watched for several turns, becoming increasingly aroused by blatant display of eroticism, before she felt heat at her back. Without turning, she knew it was the mystery man from the great room.

"Are you aroused by the game?" he asked, his breath warm on her ear as he leaned close to whisper to her.

Kenzie jumped slightly, shivering from his words and from the effect of his breath on her ear.

"Yes," she said without turning. "You?"

"No," he said, "I'm aroused by you."

Kenzie stiffened. She turned quickly to find him inches from her. She looked up into his eyes. Way up, considering he stood nearly a foot taller than her. She noticed his eyes were so light blue they were almost white. They were beautiful, but in an almost eerie way. Definitely intense.

"Is this some kind of joke?"

"Nope, no trick here," he said with a crooked smile, amused at his own Halloween pun. "I think you are incredibly hot. I just have one question for you."

Kenzie simply raised her eyebrow in response.

He leaned in until her was whispering in her ear again. "Are you wearing panties?"

Kenzie leaned back with a bark of laughter. "You certainly aren't shy are you?"

"I never have been accused of that."

"What's your name? If I turn you on so much I should at least know your name, don't you think?"

"Fair enough. Silas."

"I'm Kenzie."

"I know. I've seen you at Bear and Lola's."

"Hmmm. Why haven't I seen you?"

"I'm shy?"

"Oh I highly doubt that," Kenzie laughed.

Before Silas could make a rejoinder, Kenzie's name was called from the group playing around the fire pit.

"Come play! Be naughty...it's Halloween!" This was from a waitress named Erin from The Drunken Dog that Kenzie had a friendly relationship with.

Kenzie hesitated.

"I will if you will," Silas said from beside her. "Dare you."

Never one to turn down a dare, a fault that had gotten her into plenty of trouble, Kenzie walked over to the group, throwing a challenging look over her shoulder at Silas. Kenzie chose a spot in the circle and Silas sat next to her, close enough that their thighs pressed against each other, causing a warm glow of arousal in Kenzie's pussy.

"Ok, Kenzie, you next!" Erin said excitedly.

Kenzie groaned inwardly, but put on a game smile and spun. The bottle spun drunkenly for several rotations before, as if pulled by a magnet, landed on Silas. Kenzie gave a silent victory shout! How fortuitous! Without any wasted time, Silas buried his hand in the hair at the base of Kenzie's neck and pulled her head back. Kenzie gasped at the suddenness of the action and the shot of fluid it caused to drench her panties. Silas took advantage of Kenzie's open mouth and crushed her mouth, thrusting his tongue in with aggression. Kenzie moaned and thrust her tongue back at his. They dueled for long moments, tongues tangling, lips sucking, until Kenzie heard loud catcalls and whoops.

She raised her head feeling drunk with the power of the kiss. She had totally lost herself in it.

"Whoa!" Kenzie said on a little laugh. "That's enough of Spin the Bottle for me or I might end up in a puddle on the floor! I'm getting a drink." Kenzie stood on unsteady legs and made her way back to the great room and the bar, to the accompaniment of several playful boos. She could feel Silas on her heels.

Procuring a drink, she turned to Silas and said, "Yes."

"Yes?" he replied.

"Yes, I'm wearing panties, but they're little."

"Shit," Silas whispered, almost to himself. He stepped forward, completely invading her space and pressed his body against hers. He reached around and palmed her ass cheek. "That is so fucking hot, because now all I can think of is taking them off of you."

"You are pretty presumptuous aren't you," Kenzie asked, meaning to sound firm but only managing to sound breathless.

Silas adjusted his hand to slide his finger up the crack of her ass, following the line of her little white silk g-string. With his other hand he palmed the back of her head and tilted her head to the side. Leaning down her ran the flat of his tongue from her collar bone to her ear.

"I go after what I want. And I haven't wanted anything or anyone this bad in eons," he breathed into her ear. Using his grip on her ass, he pulled her tight against him, pressing his hard cock against her stomach.

"I can tell," she replied and turning her head, claimed his mouth in an unusual act of sexual aggression. When he threw himself wholeheartedly into the kiss, she groaned into his mouth. Her nipples were hard points, pressing into his chest through her thin gown. Her panties were sopping wet with her own arousal by now and her clit pulsed hard, from a simple kiss. She wiggled trying to get closer. Silas released her hair and palmed Kenzie's breast before using his palm to rub her hard nipple in slow circles. When her nipple got even harder, it was Silas's turn to moan. This continued for several moments before Kenzie registered a clearing of the throat.

Silas lifted his head and growled, "What the fuck is so important that you need to interrupt me, Bear?"

"Well, as much as I, and most of the room, are enjoying this hot as fuck display, it's time for Kenzie to play for us."

Kenzie's cheeks burned at how she had forgotten where they were. But she put on a brave face and a saucy smile.

"Glad I could be of service, Bear. Should I take a bow?"

"Let's save that for after your set?"

"Sure, but Silas will have to let go of my ass first."

Silas slowly loosened his grip on her ass and stepped by, but not happily. He turned to Bear, displeasure clear on his face. Bear took a step back and lowered his head, in apparent submission.

"I apologize, Silas."

Interesting, Kenzie thought, as she made her way to spot near the fireplace where her guitar, a mic and small amp were set up.

When she sat on the provided stool, she gave a cursory hello before beginning the intro to her first song. As she sang, most people came in from other areas of the house, crowding into the great room to hear her perform. She sang nearly a dozen songs, before launching into her current favorite, a song by India.Arie.

She had felt Silas's eyes burning into her, never leaving for the entire set. As she began the lyrics of the song she looked into his eyes.

"Sometimes I shave my legs and sometimes I don't

Sometimes I comb my hair and sometimes I won't

Depend on how the wind blows I might even paint my toes

It really just depends on whatever feels good in my soul

I'm not the average girl from your video

and I ain't built like a supermodel

But, I learned to love myself unconditionally

Because I am a queen..."

Kenzie finished the song to thunderous applause and thanked everyone for their appreciation.

Lola approached and, taking Kenzie by the arm, led her back to the bar. Kenzie noticed Silas had disappeared.

"Are you trying to get me drunk?" Kenzie asked.

"Maybe," Lola answered, and with a little laugh handed her another glass of wine. "Just thought you might be parched after all that singing."

"I am, thanks," she responded taking a large swallow.

"So, what do you think of Silas? Like him?"

"What's not to like? He's super-hot and kisses like he's set out to make it an art form. He's definitely wet my panties! How long have you known him?"

"Oh, forever," Lola answered with a little wave of her hand.

Kenzie recounted the exchange between Silas and Bear. "So, what's up with that?"

"Well Silas is like family, I guess. He's like an older brother to Bear; a mentor, really. He gave us the initial investment to start The Drunken Dog. Our success wouldn't have been possible without Silas."

"Ah. Ok. Still it's odd to see Bear so deferential to someone."

"He loves Silas, we both do, and would never want to offend him," Lola replied.

"Well if you love Silas, so do I," Kenzie assured her friend, giving her a one-armed hug, still holding her glass of wine.

"I think you showed everyone how much you 'loved' Silas earlier!"

"Oh shut the fuck up!" Kenzie retorted on a laugh. "So many people are going at each other at this party it might as well be an orgy!"

"Yeah, but there was something special about watching you and Silas. Half the people here couldn't take their eyes off you."

"Jesus, now I'm more than a little mortified," Kenzie blushed.

"Don't be, you are a beautiful sensuous creature! If you weren't my best friend, I'd want to fuck you!"

Kenzie laughed. "You have enough fucking going on without involving me, you little perv! I am in need of the little girls' room." Excusing herself, Kenzie wondered upstairs and into Bear and Lola's master suite. She used the bathroom, washed her hands and freshened her hair and make-up, taking advantage of Lola's gigantic assortment of cosmetics.

When she left the bathroom, Silas was waiting for her, leaning against the bedroom door, barring her way out.

Kenzie came to an abrupt halt. "What are you doing?"

"Oh, I thought we could play 60 Minutes in Heaven," he replied with a wicked grin.

"It's 60 Seconds in Heaven."

"Oh, I'll need way more than a minute with you. But baby, I am going to take you to heaven," Silas promised, stepping away from the door and shrugging out of his leather trench.

Kenzie felt a rush of moisture flood her cunt, wetting her already damp panties. But not wanting to seem too easy, she asked, "Don't I have a say in this?"

"Yes," he replied, stalking her as she backed away from him. "You can say yes, more please, harder; any and all of those."

Silas peeled his tee off over his head and Kenzie felt her jaw drop. Holy fuck, she thought, he is amazing. Silas had the type of body that a man only got from hard work. A natural, lean musculature, not something bought at a gym. Both of his nipples were pierced, with bars in both. So now she knew Silas possessed two things that turned her on beyond measure; a dominant personality and piercings. She glanced up from his chest to find his eyes on her. The look of lust on his face was so intense, she swallowed audibly. She stood frozen as Silas continued to approach her.

When he reached her, Kenzie expected him to grab her, but instead he slowly circled her. Reaching out he ran his hand lightly along her arm, around the shell of her ear, across her ass. He lightly touched her, circling her, making her feel like she was prey and he was toying with her. Through it all, Kenzie stood still, her breath hitching at every touch, her cunt spasming. She felt near orgasm and Silas had barely touched her! Eventually he made his way back to stand in front of her.

For several moments, Silas merely stared into Kenzie's eyes. His eyes burned so hot despite their cold color. She felt herself enthralled, lost in the depth of desire she found there. She seemed aware of every inch of her body, as if her skin were suddenly too tight. Her nipples hardened to impossibly tight points, her breathing was fast, heartbeat erratic and her pussy was a constant fount of dripping arousal.

"Take off your gown, McKenzie," Silas finally spoke, his voice deep and gravelly with want. Kenzie complied, slowly lowering her gown. Kenzie was surprised by her easy compliance, but even more surprised that this amazingly hot man wanted her. And she could in no way doubt his desire for her, she thought, glancing at the giant bulge in his jeans. Soon Kenzie stood before Silas in nothing more than her white silk g-string and 5 inch white satin stilettos. She resisted the urge to squirm and cover herself, severely self-conscious of all the extra weight she was displaying for this impossibly hot man.

"Love, no need to feel insecure. I could come in my jeans just looking at you." And as unimaginable as it seemed, Kenzie believed him. She shivered hard as he reached out to run the back of his hand along her collarbone. Turning his had he smoothed his fingertips down her chest, between her large, though firm breasts, to settle at the top of her panties. Using a single fingertip, Silas traced the top of her panties, back and forth, until Kenzie was ready to beg him to touch her between her legs.

nrjhnsn
nrjhnsn
298 Followers