Giving In Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
linkznut
linkznut
1,273 Followers

Gradually, he felt her muscles relaxing, and he eased in a little further, still pumping her slowly, carefully. Soon he was halfway in; then he was almost there. And finally, he had his entire manhood in her ass. He moved his hands to her legs, freeing hers for other pleasures.

As he stood over her with his cock buried in her ass, the enormity of his situation hit him. Here he was ass fucking a hot woman more than twice his age, the mother of a former teammate. And he, albeit with her blessing, was in complete control.

He smiled as he watched her hands move purposefully to her pussy, uncovering her button and stroking it, never taking her eyes off him. She moaned as he spread her legs wider and began pumping his manhood into her.

Martha's head spun with conflicting emotions as she lay beneath her young stud, more exposed and more controlled than at any time in her life. The naughtiness, the degradation of being taken in the ass, not to mention the pain. But the pain was turning more and more to pleasure as Billy eased himself in and out of her. She could feel her pussy coming to life as she continued working her clit.

Gradually, Billy increased the pace, slamming into her quicker and with greater urgency. He allowed his gaze to wander from her face to her breasts, rising and falling quickly as she gasped for air, and then to her pussy. He watched her fingers expertly working her clit, and listened to the moans that told him she was getting close.

He kept up his relentless pace while Martha continued working her clit. And he watched her body start jerking spasmodically as her orgasm struck home.

With an urgency he'd never before experienced, he slammed into her again and again while she gasped. And then he came, filling her ass with his cum.

His body jerked in time with hers as he emptied his load into her until, at last, it was over. Without a word, Billy gingerly withdrew from her, climbed up on the pool table and lay down beside her. The two lay side by side, hand in hand, struggling for air.

Slowly, they began to recover. It was Martha who stirred first, rolling onto her side and planting a soft kiss on Billy's forehead. She lifted herself from the pool table and stood up.

"Can I use your phone?" she asked. "I need to let my son know I won't be home tonight."

Billy looked at her and nodded, wondering what was still to come.

He half-listened to Martha's side of the conversation. It seemed that her son was asking a lot of questions, none of which she was answering other than to say that she was fine, and she'd see him sometime tomorrow.

Martha hung up the phone and stood there, lost in thought. Billy had been wonderful, of that there was no doubt. And she certainly was not changing her plans to spend the night with him. Yet just the sound of Ted's voice had brought back all the emotions from earlier that day. Giving herself to Billy had been a wonderful diversion, but it had not succeeded in displacing her growing jealousy of her best friend Denise, and of the relationship she had with her son, a relationship that Martha could never have.

She turned and headed for the stairs.

"Where are you going?" Billy asked.

Martha stopped and turned. "Swimming," she smiled. A moment later she disappeared up the stairs. Billy followed the sound of her footsteps as she moved through the house. Faintly, he heard the sliding glass doors open, and then close, and then there was silence.

With a sigh, he struggled to his feet, knowing that this was going to be a very long night, but one that he was not likely to forget.

* * * * * * *

Thanks for reading. As always, I look forward to your comments and suggestions.

linkznut
linkznut
1,273 Followers
12