Giving Mom A Tattoo

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sid_Silver
Sid_Silver
231 Followers

I started the center knot. Slowly, over then under, gently lifting at each underpass, from left to right. separating my lovely mothers mounds by almost three inches. I touch her nipples ever so softly with my fingers. Like a feather. She moans. No words are spoken. Two fingers of my right hand are slid under the center knot. Her breasts are so full and tight. I pull upwards firmly and in control. My mother cums. Hard. This was unexpected.

I lower her gently back flat to her table and to to get my camera.

"Mark."

She speaks. I stopped cold.

"Did I make you hard Mark?" she asks.

Nothing. I'm frozen. Why?

"Take your pants off Mark," Shes says, as I exit my trance, "I need to see."

My pants fell as if of their own power and I turned naked toward my own bound mother. Precum was dripping from my tip.

"Oh baby give it to me," she pleaded, "give it to my mouth baby. Fuck your mothers mouth and cum wherever you want to baby." Over and over she said it, "Fuck my mouth baby." And I did. I came instantly as I entered my mothers pleading mouth. She swallowed and gagged and my cum spilled over her loving face. I came and came.

I collapsed to my knees on the edge of consciousness. Her voice kept me there.

"The scissors Mark," her voice. was she alright? "Use the scissors on my pants Mark," she was talking to me. "I need you inside me before my pussy explodes baby, hurry," she was desperate but she was OK.

I cut and pealed, and cut and pealed. Her scent was intoxicating. Her pants were gone. Bound and naked. A goddess. My mother. Her pubic hair was a golden brown trail leading to the heaven I once passed through and was about to re-enter.

I licked her and her legs were a vice. She came again with my tongue and I though she would crush my skull. Her grip loosened.

"Fuck me," she whispered now.

A hand behind each knee. I pulled. Her arms were bound. Her pussy was now at her tables edge, her arms bent awkwardly behind her. She would bruise. Her tits were very purple. I entered her. she came again but I had to hurry. Her purple tits bounced uncomfortably as I pounded her swollen pussy. I came deep inside her with a load grunt like moan.

I quickly slid her back as I exited her vagina for the second time in my life. I quickly freed her breasts, then her right arm and her left. She was silent as I worked. I finished and helped mom to her feet. we were both unsteady.

Mom moved close to me. "Good night Mark," she said. With a gentle caress of my cheek and a soft kiss on my lips she went to her bed and I went to mine.

I was exhausted. I slept peacefully and hard but awoke with a heavy heart. I had lost control. What would happen now. My stomach was in knots again but this time it wasn't in a good way. I dressed and went out to learn my fate.

Apparently mom had been up for a while already, because everything was cleaned up already and she was cooking breakfast in the kitchen. She was wearing one of my collared shirts and white cotton panties. My spirits lifted and so did my cock. Mom never dressed like that around me so apparently she was the opposite of upset about what we had done the night before.

She saw me and smiled. "Good morning honey, want some breakfast?"

"Sure mom, thanks," I answered happily. Her ass sure did look good, but when she turned toward me with our plates my heart sank again and I swear my cock shriveled to nothing. Her arms looked awful. "Oh my god mom I'm so sorry," I said to her.

"Oh baby don't worry, it looks worse than it is, and if you recall I asked for every bit of it," she told me hoping to clear my conscience.

"Are you sure mom?" I asked caressing her bruised arm gently, "It looks like it hurts a lot."

"Yes I'm sure," She smiled wide. "But there is one thing about last night that's been bothering me."

"And what's that?" I asked apprehensively.

"We never did get those pictures," she said laughing again.

And the good butterflies were back.

I stood and kissed my mother passionately as a woman for the first time and ripped my shirt open to expose her to me. We then went to bed and made love for the first time of many.

I tie my mother up a couple times a year and occasionally we get into a little ass play, but mostly we make love. That is until she got pregnant.

Sid_Silver
Sid_Silver
231 Followers
12