All Comments on 'Giving My Husband His Fantasy'

by Giveandgetoral

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
5 stars.

Fun story.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggalmost 12 years ago
The author probably wrote & achieved exactly what he wanted, but in terms of what I WANTED to read ....

something a little less stilted. Jim did not waver even a little bit as he deflected the predatory , vixon best friend's advances It would have been good to glimpse a momentary chink in the monogamy armor before denying her. The rest was kind of sweet , maybe a but saccharin , but it did feel like it came from a sincere place.

I thank the author for the story. Maybe it's a little cheesey. Yet , he is writing from the heart & I respect that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Nice change of pace

Im glad to see a story where a man actually has morals and truly cares for his wife and will not let some vixen break his will.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Romantic story

Not bad. Wrong category though. TLW crowd will love it.

sirhugssirhugsalmost 12 years ago
What about Becky?

She's Chekov's slut... she needs to get off :)

Huedogg2Huedogg2almost 12 years ago
very good story

5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Well done: 5 stars!

Thanks for writing. tom anon

P.S. Would you give me Gwen's phone number?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
thank you

this is the 1st LW story that I've ever found that WASN'T about actual cheating; thanks for returning my mutilated heart & soul.

DKP

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 10 years ago
Excellent

Love, marriage and faithfulness. Sometimes it really works.

Five Stars

shadowdustershadowdusterover 9 years ago
A ture loving wife

A great story. Leaves us wondering what happned to wife before they met

gara5289gara5289about 9 years ago

The line about thinking with his heart and thinking with his dick was a great line that really is true. Loved the story.

cslt1cslt1over 4 years ago
5 Stars! Thank You.

Highly Recommend!!!

OldbutboldOldbutboldabout 2 years ago
5 Stars

Very unusual story , one i have never come across before , but it was well written allowing the reader to imagine that the best friend was going to be getting her way , but for a change the man stays true to his vows , maybe there is a lesson to be learned by us the males , grass is not always greener in someone else garden lol .

Thank you the time you took to write this for us your readers .

Just_GymJust_Gymover 1 year ago

Weird fantasy, but between consenting results, and if it turns them on go for it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Yes, some good reflections here. An enjoyable story. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

thats it he just wanted to fuck a fairy ,hell all he needed to was go any gay bar and fuck all the fairy he wanted . LOL

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous