All Comments on 'Giving My Wife To Other Men'

by jamie0000

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Awesome

Great job. Your wife is very lucky to have you.

MrDeepMrDeepover 13 years ago
Not bullshit

This obviously written tongue in cheek by a crusty, out-of-work newspaperman. I couldn't stop laughing. I'm going to read it again!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
johngalt2300@yahoo.com

I assume this 'true' story is actually true and not just a figment of the authors imagination. If it is fiction then kudo's to the writer for making it all very convincing. As we all are coming to realize IR sex with infidelity thrown in seems to be a major turn on these days. As one person said, "What a great time to be a well hung black guy". So I have no problem with the overall theme of the story including the pregnancy aspect. If you doubt the eroticism of IR pregnancy just ask Karen Kay. I do object to pregnancy as a adjunct to enhancing the sexuality of the situation but if its followed by good parenting then no harm, no foul. In spite of some rough beginnings, the death of her first lover and the poor choice in her second this couple has stayed together with additional lovers along the way for 20 years and raised some good kids as well, so I say more power to them...happy endings are always welcome. jim

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Good concept.

I love the idea of a wife having a half-black baby.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Bad.

i liked it a lot.

chootkabhootchootkabhootover 12 years ago
surprising

can't believe that an Indian cunt will be such a slut. must be from the slums of Bombay or daughter of a poor whore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Absolute shit of a story.

One of the worst.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Damn idiot Pakies !!

clem45clem45almost 12 years ago
Great story.

Interracial breeding is wonderful. I particularly liked the beatings.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
awesome story!

Your story articulated my fantasies perfectly. It was a great read. I know this subject is not for everyone, but on behalf of those of us who want our wives knocked up by a black man, thank you so much!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Incredible, awesome

I loved your story. It may be the beast one I've ever read on here. You captured my feelings and thoughts perfectly. I too fantasize about my wife dating a black man and coming home pregnant by him. What a perverted thrill! I hope you write more.

impo_58impo_58almost 10 years ago
How?

How can a woman accept such beatings?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Weird

I cannot understand how a man can say he loves his wife and give her to another man to fuck. How can a wife say she loves her husband and fucks another man, I think it is just and excuse to fuck someone else. How can a man be proud in to show off in public that his wife is fucking a black man and be proud to show off the black children she made. Does he have no pride? I believe black men wants to fuck white or indian women because black women body and legs are hard and stiff and not soft like a real woman.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
no

retarded story, racist garbage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Good Story!

Very well written in the first person, with a good insight into the husband´s emotional ups and downs. The sadistic affair was hard to read, however, each to his own. Overall, this was an outstanding story!

As a personal note, two of our four children are by other men; however, they are caucasian like us. You would really have to have some balls to be the cuckhold "dad" of interacial kids...and I respect those "dads" that can do it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
A very sad....

ME think this guy is Racist, who set out to belittle INDIANS. MORE so as Indian women.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Long story.

While nicely written, and making for a very good read...personally I would have enjoyed it so much more had their been more dialog between Reena and Jamie.

Lots of reading ...to few quotes however.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I very much enjoyed your story

My husband has difficulty expressing himself, and I found your descriptions of your feelings being cuckolded quite informing. In fact, this story made me feel even closer to my husband, knowing what he experiences when I am away with my lover. It was his idea for me to cuckold him with a black man and become impregnated by him.

I sit here in his arms as he watches a baseball game, while he strokes my big belly. Soon, everyone will know what we have done. I can only hope we are as brave and happy as you and your wife, and raise such smart, well-adjusted children.

I wish you had written more here about how you dealt with your family over time. You sound like a wonderful father. Did you tell your two children that they are the products of your wife loving other men? Do they know that your wife still leaves the house to be with her lovers? I could sure use the guidance!

Gary's Wife and Cuckoldress

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
1*

fag cuck shit.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Fucking indians

Even Indians but into the bbc myth.

Stormgod59Stormgod59over 5 years ago
NOT THE MYTH

The bbc is not a myth. Likewise, the bwc is not a myth. There are big cocks and small cocks in every race. Personally, me being a black man, there is nothing that turns me on more than seeing an attractive black woman like Honey Gold, Skin Diamond, Adrian Maya, or Harley Dean getting fucked and seeded by a white guy with a huge cock. I think a black woman having interracial sex is so hot.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
The myth

The myth is not that some black or white men have big cocks. The myth in LW is that All black men have the bbc that.immediately drives white women mad. That, my friend, is a myth.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Very well done

One of the best stories I have read on this site, well done, sir. Why no more stories?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Lamest writer ever

You can tell he wants us to believe he's this strong guy with this big dick who fucks alot when he's actually a 25 year old virgin with a 4 inch hard on. How pathetic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hope u died as it would be a great AF out for the world to be rid of you !! U r a disgusting excuse for a human being !!

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiam5 months ago

I am only happy when my wife is happy and that is when she is covered in men's cum and I am naked rubbingy sissy clit at her feet thanking her men for being there for her. I admit I am not a man

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous