Giving My Wife To Other Men

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jamie0000
jamie0000
44 Followers

His lips on hers, his tongue inside her mouth, hers in his, then the biting and sucking of her neck, her heaving, sweaty breasts, her equally moist navel and then his tongue in her dripping sex. It was heaven. She came immediately, then again a few minutes later as he alternately probed her vagina with his tongue and then nibbled her little hard clit. A third orgasm followed soon afterwards. Finally, the exquisite torture stopped and he began moving back up her body. More kisses, more biting, and then finally their lips met once more. But not for long. He continued moving upwards until his cock was suddenly waving threateningly in her face. She gasped. It was the first time she had seen it properly. She had already felt it against her of course and knew he was big. But not how big. He was not only a couple of inches longer than me, but clearly much thicker. And unlike me he was cut.

His cock dribbled pre-cum incessantly and she realised what she wanted to do. Tentatively, she licked. His cum was salty and the smell was heady. But she liked it. She licked again, this time with more purpose, before trying to suck the large mushroomed-shaped head into her tiny mouth. She didn't manage much but her efforts were clearly appreciated because, as excited as Gary was, he couldn't hold back for too long. Without warning he groaned and shot a massive pulse of spunk deep into her throat. She barely had time to gag before a second burst followed, and then another and another. She desperately began to swallow out of instinct, trying to cope with the torrent now flooding her mouth. And yes, like in so many stories you read, she failed and inevitably a sizeable dribble of his sticky cum escaped past her lips to ooze down her chin and eventually onto her breasts.

Finally he withdrew and he moved his face down to hers once more. They kissed passionately, desperately as she instinctively opened her legs for the final surrender. She remembered her heart beating wildly as he positioned his large cock at the entrance to her cunt. She also recalled lifting up her hips - offering, giving, needing...

He didn't deny her and slowly, gently began to push his cock into her body. They moaned together, And then my beautiful wife came, flooding their joining. He pushed in further even as tremors continued to wrack Reena's luscious body. More inches followed and she came again. Never had my wife experienced this orgasmic intensity before.

Finally, she could feel his massive testicles against her bottom. He was completely inside her! Reena came again.

Slowly at first and then with increasing intensity he began to fuck her. Sometimes they kissed, sometimes they just looked deeply into each other's eyes as their passion, already high, climbed even further.

Occasionally she would cum. Throughout each orgasm, however, he continued to fuck her. Inevitably there came the time when he began speeding up. My wife knew this was another point of no return. Should she make him withdraw or let him cum inside her. She knew the risks. Possible pregnancy, even serious damage to our marriage. Yet she knew I wanted her to do this, to take the risks and to realise one of them, to make the forbidden a reality. Did she want it? She loved me dearly but did she want another man's baby and a black man's baby at that. There would be no explaining it away to family and friends. They would never understand what had been awakened in her - such illicit desires that were so against everything she had grown up to believe was sacrosanct in life: utter faithfulness, not even thinking of another man. She had never imagined such pleasure could exist, not just physical pleasure, but an all-consuming thrill at the utter lewdness of it all. But there was more. She knew she had feelings for Gary, genuinely deep feelings. Was it love? As Gary's large cock pistoned ever more quickly and deeply into her baby-making channel, she realised it was. She loved this man, her black lover. At that moment she wanted him to be part of her life forever, to give birth to his child or children. She didn't know how it would work out; in fact at that point she didn't really care. She just knew this was the way she wanted it, the way it had to be.

Just then another orgasm slammed into her and shredded any vestiges of doubt that may have been left. As she surrendered her beautiful body and soul to this forbidden joining, without conscious thought she wrapped her sexy legs around Gary's butt and pulled him even deeper inside her. Impossibly, his cock, big as it was, seemed to swell ever larger, and then she experienced what she had never felt with me – a burst of thick, hot cum gushing past her cervix and flooding her unfaithful womb. More and more baby-making spurts followed.

Her roller-coaster of utter, animal-like ecstacy lasted for several minutes as she felt the warmth of his wonderful orgasm radiating out through her lower body. Then her next conscious thought: "He's making me pregnant. Gary's putting a black baby inside me to take home to my husband."

She nearly swooned with the intensity of the lewdness, the depravity, and indeed her growing conviction that she had fallen in love with another man. And, of course, she came again.

He stayed inside her as he kissed her lips so very tenderly, not even sliding his tongue into her mouth. "I love you Reena," he then said quietly. My wife gazed into his eyes as the wet overflow of their fucking began to ooze past his slowly deflating cock and trickle down the crack of her voluptuous bottom. She tightened her arms around his neck, mashing her lovely, firm breasts against his chest even more, and squeezing his butt even harder with her legs. "And I love you, too, my darling, I love you and I want you inside me again and again. I want your baby, no, I want your babies. I want you as part of my life forever."

They kissed passionately, their tongues desperately exploring the wetness of each other's mouth. She could feel him getting harder once more inside her.

"What about your husband," he asked quietly.

Reena hesitated. She knew she couldn't tell him I knew what she was doing, that I had wanted this, no, actually begged her to be unfaithful to me and have his baby.

"Darling, I really do love you, but I love him as well. The fact is I can't live without either of you, so I could never leave him, I would never want to leave him. But I want to be with you as much as possible. I don't know how it is going to work, but it will. Now, fuck me again, Gary, give me your baby, my darling. Please, my darling, please! I love you so much."

Few men could resist such a plea from such a ravishing women. Gary was certainly no exception

My wife told me they made love twice more that night. It was passionate, gentle sometimes, brutal at others. Every time his spunk exploded deep inside her, every time he deposited millions more potent sperm inside her willing, unfaithful and so-very-fertile womb, she knew this was what she really wanted and needed. But now that wanting and needing had nothing to do with me, her husband, it was something independent, something powerful and demanding deep with her being, something she knew she couldn't imagine herself ever being able to resist. Would she be able to go back to just me if I changed my mind about her having a lover and asked her to finish with Gary. Frankly, she doubted it. She knew that could endanger out marriage, but she couldn't deny the love she felt for the man I had repeatedly begged her to fuck, the man whose baby or babies I had repeatedly pleaded with her to have. She was, she knew, helpless.

As she later told me how Gary had declared his love for her (we were fucking at this point) my throat went completely dry.

She looked at me. "I'm sorry, but that's when I told him. You said you wanted this and now it has happened and there is nothing I can do about it.

I finally found my voice. "What?"

"I told him I loved him, too."

I almost passed out as I came with amazing force. It had happened. I had urged and urged her to sleep with Gary, to fall in love with him, to become pregnant by him, to have his baby. Two down, possibly a third as well. The last just required waiting nine months.

After I had calmed down slightly I asked her: "Are you sure you mean it?"

She looked at me with tears in her eyes.

"Yes. I admit I had some doubts afterwards, thinking it had perhaps been just the sex talking, but then there was his last phone call about an hour ago."

"And?"

My beautiful Indian wife looked at me. "Yes Jamie, I have fallen in love with him."

"And?"

"I don't know....I guess I'm a bit confused. I still love you , of course, and I'd never leave you but I want him so badly, to feel his kisses, his lips all over me, his hands exploring my body, making love, with him, him cumming inside me, to have his baby. I'm sorry, but I just can't help it."

I began to move inside her again, hard once more. Reena responded, lifting her hips to meet my thrusts.

"It's okay," I whispered. "I know it's crazy but I want you to want him, I want you to fuck him as often as possible, always bare; I want you pregnant with his child, I want to see your tummy swell as evidence of your delicious unfaithfulness, your breasts to grow, filling with milk to feed the baby your black lover will have given you."

I paused. "And..."

"Yes?" she breathed.

"And I really do want you to love him!"

My wife groaned in orgasm, I wasn't far behind, filling just the condom.

The next night she saw him again and spent the night at his place. The raw fear was gone this time, but the delicious cucky angst swirled through me in full force until, exhausted, after repeatedly masturbating myself with visions of their squelchy fuckings I finally fell into an exhausted sleep.

She came home at 11am – it was a Saturday – I embraced her as passionately as before on the doorstep.

Our excitement was also just as great as I explored and savoured her lusciously used, spunk-filled body.

"Do you think he's fucked his black baby into you yet," I groaned as I neared my first orgasm.

"Yeeeeessss," she moaned as, "I don't know how but I know it."

I gasped.

"It's what you wanted, isn't it?" she asked as her own passion mounted.

"Yes, ohhhhh yes, my naughty, darling wife. I can't wait for your belly to swell, to feel the kick of his child inside you."

"I love you," she said simply.

"And I love you," I responded. "And you also love him, don't you."

"Yes," she said, just as simply. "And that's also what you wanted, isn't it."

"Yes," I managed as I began to com. "Yes, I don't know why but it makes me so excited knowing you love another man as well as me."

As we cuddled, me shrinking but still inside her, she told me: "My period is due tomorrow. If it doesn't come then...."

"Oh my god, so soon?"

"Yes, tomorrow should give us a good idea whether Gary had made me a mommy, or at least a mommy-to-be."

My tortured but excited mind kept me awake long after Reena had gone to sleep.

Her period didn't arrive.

Reena saw Gary again that afternoon, but because he had an evening shift at the hospital was home by early evening.

She reeked of cum once more, and I loved it.

As we had squelchy sex she told me: "Jamie, I hope you don't mind, but I let him do it in my bottom today."

I moaned and came immediately. I had never done that to her. I had tried of course, but she would always complain it was too painful.

Reena told me he was incredibly gentle and he used lots of Vaseline, although that hadn't stopped the pain. And there was lots of it.

As I began to fuck her again with a fresh condom, she continued: "He's so big, much bigger than you (my cock throbbed in response) and I honestly thought he was going to split me in two. But despite the discomfort I was so excited and didn't want him to stop. And then slowly the pain turned to pleasure and I soon found myself telling him to fuck my bottom harder and harder. And when he came I could feel every warm spurt in me."

Later that evening Reena told me she wanted me to make love to her up her bum. I didn't need to be told a second time. It was heaven. She was tight of course, but nowhere near as much as when I had tried it before. And she felt wet deep inside. I was sure it was Gary's spunk coating my glistening cock as I thrust in her with increasing urgency.

"Cum in me, darling," Reena moaned. "Add your cum to his."

That did it. Seconds later I was pulsing my sperm into her beautiful bottom.

Maybe you won't be surprised to learn Reena's period didn't come the next day or the day after that.

About a week passed – she saw Gary twice during that time - until finally, unable to bear the oh-so-delicious suspense any longer I decided to buy a home testing kit the next morning.

However, before I could, I woke that day to the sounds of retching from the en suite. What it signified slammed into me and I came with a groan without even touching myself.

I got up and padded to the bathroom, my spunk making a growing wet patch across the front of my light blue boxers. My wife was leant over the bowl, still retching.

Finally she finished, wiped her lips on a piece of toilet paper, stuck her head under the tap, rinsed her mouth... and then saw me. She grimaced. "Well, looks like you have got your wish. I don't think there can be any doubt what this means."

I grinned and held out my arms.

She moved slowly into them. I cuddled my almost certainly pregnant wife and tenderly kissed the top of her head.

Reena then lifted her eyes to mine. "Shit Jamie, what are going to do?"

"Do?" I said. "Do? Well you are going to have Gary's lovely black baby and be a wonderful mummy."

She sighed. "How did I guess you would say something like that?"

I still got the test, of course, and even held the strip as she pissed on it. We waited seconds before it turned blue. She was pregnant.

I pulled her to her feet before she had time to wipe herself, picked her up in my arms, threw her onto our bed and proceeded to fuck her hard – at long last without a condom.

Thrusting into her, knowing my beautiful Indian wife was carrying her black lover's baby, saw me cum quickly. Fortunately, I was able to continue fucking her for another 30 seconds until she screamed into her own orgasm.

Reena slept with Gary that evening and returned about 1am. As usual I licked some of his cum from her dripping cunt, but not for too long. He had excitedly fucked her three times after she had told him he had made her pregnant and she was still oozing copious amount of his wonderful spunk as I at last thrust into her used hole without having to wear a condom.

I groaned in ecstasy as I squelched effortlessly into her and finally felt the full indescribable warmth and wetness left behind by her unfaithfulness.

Less than two minutes later and I came, too, spurting a massive load into her already overflowing vagina.

The weeks and months that followed were exquisite as my wife's tummy began to slowly swell with Gary's baby.

To be honest I couldn't get enough of her. Neither could Gary. Between us we were fucking her non-stop.

I can't remember when exactly, but I think it was at the beginning of her third month when she told Gary that I knew about them. She didn't give him the history, of course, simply that she had felt she had no choice but confess her infidelity.

He was surprised and I think a bit worried until she added I was not only very understanding about it all but actually turned on by what had happened.

After that, there was no need to pretend anymore and a few days later I met Gary for the first time.

I warmed to him immediately and as Reena's pregnancy progressed he would often spend the night at our place. It was clear he was deeply in love with her and she with him. He often bought her presents. Nothing expensive, because he didn't earn much. Did I mind all this? Do pigs fly?

We had numerous threesomes and rarely was I been more excited than when I was watching Gary fuck my lovely wife.

Often I would position myself beneath them as he ploughed his large cock into her ever-willing cunt.

I loved the sight, the sounds of them fucking, the smell and even hearing them say how much they loved one another. What really got me going though was being able to lick and suck Gary's cum out of her within seconds of him spurting it into her. However, for some reason, unlike some cucks, I was repulsed by the idea of actually sucking him. As I think back what also gave me a massive hard-on was when I was kissing Reena at the same time as he was fucking passionately. To me the movement of her body, the forceful pressing of her lips against mine as a result of his repeated thrusts was one of the most beautiful and erotic parts of the whole experience.

Little Sara was born in July. She was beautiful. Both Gary and I were there, of course, neither of us giving a shit about the curious stares of the delivery room staff and other mothers. It didn't take a genius to realise what we were all about.

We were all so happy and happily took turns changing Sara's nappy. By this time Gary was living with us. Most nights we all slept in the same bed, taking turns to make both gentle and passionate love to my wife. Sometimes though I would go into one of the spare room to give them time alone together. The sounds of their passion never ceased to turn me on. Equally, Gary would also spend nights in a guest room, so we, too, could have time on our own. Both he and I wore condoms at that stage as Reena didn't want to become pregnant again too soon.

Sadly, seven months after Sara's birth - and even now I so wish I didn't have to write this – tragedy struck! Gary died in a road accident not far from his home. A drunk driver, can you believe, at four o'clock in the afternoon! He got two years. It should have been life. To say Reena was grief-stricken was an understatement. Hell, I was numb, in a state of utter shock myself. Maybe that was when I realised that in some way I had loved the guy as well. Well, I rallied first, and just as well, too. Because Reena was in such a total mess she was completely unable to properly care for Sara. But, she eventually began to cope, partly, I like to think as a result of my love, but mainly because of the baby. The little girl needed her mommy so much. But just as important, she represented Gary's legacy of love to her.

Also fortunately time is a great healer and two years later, we had a son, Darren.

For the next few years we were a normal family, well as normal as you can be when your daughter is clearly not yours. Yes, we had problems with family and friends. But these things have a great way of showing who your real friends are. Most of our friends made the grade. Sadly, few of her relatives or mine could accept the situation. Neither of us cared really. The fact was I loved Reena more than ever. I idolised Darren. And what about Sara, you may well ask? To be totally honest I couldn't have loved her more if she had been my own. I loved their smiles equally, the wonderful waymarks of their individual development, their little but oh-so-important achievements. There was never any favouritism.

Not long after Darren had joined his sister at the local primary, you may not be surprised to learn that I found my thoughts once more began to turn in a naughty direction.

I kept quiet for as long as I could - a few weeks I think - but finally blurted out one evening as we fucked: "I want you to find another boyfriend."

"Oh god," she moaned, and came immediately. I was not far behind her.

We enjoyed the increasingly raunchy pillow talk for another few weeks before I told her I didn't want to just keep talking about it.

We found Simeon – a very black Jamaican – at a check-out at a local supermarket shortly afterwards.

jamie0000
jamie0000
44 Followers