Giving My Wife To Other Men

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jamie0000
jamie0000
44 Followers

It was clear he was taken with her great beauty and despite me being there with our two kids in tow, he couldn't resist asking: "Darling, where have you been all my life?"

Unlike Gary, Simeon was much taller than me and extremely powerfully built.

That night as we fucked, I hissed: "You want him. You want that big nigger fucking your brains out, don't you?"

"Yes," she gasped.

"You gonna let him make you pregnant?"

"You want me to?"

"Yessss," I moaned. "Do it."

Three weeks later they fucked for the first time. And no protection!

If she had thought Gary's cock was big, Simeon's had a good couple of inches on him.

Reena didn't so much fall in love with him as fall hopelessly in lust. He wasn't gentle like Gary and was far more controlling, but he took her to heights of pleasure she had never imagined existed.

Now I said he wasn't gentle like Gary. That fact was Simeon was simply a sadist. I was shocked when, after sleeping with him for just the second time, she came home with her lovely bottom covered with a mass of angry dark red and purple welts. Some of them had even bled.

She told me he had viciously thrashed her for not sucking him off properly. At first I was outraged and was initially tempted to beat the crap out of him – something I reckoned I could do despite his massive size and much greater strength.

But - and please forgive me for this - the more I thought about my beautiful wife being savagely whipped by her new black lover the more it turned me on.

It awakened something in me I didn't understand then and still haven't fully figured out now. Without warning, I grabbed her and pushed her across my lap. Then, eyeing her terribly beaten buttocks, I began to slap them as hard as I could. As her tortured bottom jiggled deliciously under my relentless smacks, I noticed a thick stream of cum oozing from her swollen and obvious well-fucked cunt.

That almost made me cum against her belly.

I was beside myself with a strange sort of lust. "You deserve this," I screamed. "In future you will suck Simeon off properly and obey his every command. Do you understand?"

Every one of my words coincided with a cruelly hard slap on her already beautifully punished bum.

"Yes," she moaned.

"Do you promise?" (Smack, smack, smack).

"I promise," she sobbed.

I continued to hit her in a swirl of what could only have been newly awakened sadism on my part. For 10-15 long minutes I smacked her without mercy, slapping her with all my strength as she sobbed and screamed pitifully and helplessly, writhing in agony across my lap and turgid cock.

I even aimed many of my vicious blows so they landed with sickening force on her sticky vagina, causing her to scream even louder. Fortunately both children are very sound sleepers and we don't have any near neighbours.

Then, without further ado, I pushed her to the floor, got behind her, quickly rolled on a condom and rammed deep inside her. She had so much of Simeon's spunk in her cunt that there was a sort of back surge all over my balls and legs as I bottomed out.

Afterwards I was confused and bitterly regretted my actions and I kept on saying how sorry I was and asking for her forgiveness.

I knew I had hurt her a lot, certainly as much as Simeon, and the pain in her bottom and legs prevented her from sitting down for several days.

That night as I tenderly made love to her, trying not to cause her many welts and bruises from causing even more pain, I again apologised profusely. Reena tearfully kissed me and then confessed: "Yes you really hurt me, and so did Simeon, but, and I don't understand this, but I enjoyed it. Sure I hated the pain, but I also loved it. I hated the humiliation, but I also loved it. I hated my powerlessness, but that I relished most of all."

Simeon took about four months to get Reena pregnant and during that time he whipped her with a riding crop on numerous occasions. Some of the beatings she suffered at his hands lasted almost an hour and she nearly always came back in a terrible state.

Seeing her like that did something to me. It made me want to hurt her as well, even more than he had managed to do. I took to using a cane on her, a belt, too, hitting her repeatedly on the many bleeding lacerations Simeon had left on her ripe bottom and legs, wanting and managing to make them bleed even more.

Simeon loved hurting her and curiously the more he beat her the more I wanted him to. I have never really understood why that turned me on so much. Yes, I know this situation brought out my own latent sadism, but why did it turn me on so much to know he was beating her so much, so severely, causing her so much pain. Perhaps a psychologist could explain it. Who knows?

When she told Simeon she was carrying his baby, he replied by first slapping her across the face, then backhanding her cutting her lip badly, and, as she lay sobbing in a heap on the floor, dragging her to the bedroom, stripping her and then beating her bare bottom with a cane.

Reena said each stoke burned her like agony, with the pain rocketing even higher when he started welting the backs of her lovely legs. The pain, for once, proved too great for her and she slipped into unconsciousness. She doesn't know how many stokes he gave her, but believes he continued to hit her for quite some time after she passed out. When she finally came to, he was fucking her savagely.

Afterwards she could barely walk and I had to pick her up. Even I was shocked at the state she was in and once home spent more than an hour bathing her terribly welted bottom, back and legs, applying antiseptic to the many, many lacerations on her beautiful body. This time I had absolutely no desire to hurt her more.

I wanted to take my wife to the hospital but Reena wouldn't hear of it. I also wanted, somewhat hypocritically, I admit, to beat Simeon into a barely living pulp and repeatedly urged her to finish the affair. But again she refused. Indeed, she got on her knees and tearfully begged me to let her keep seeing him and for me not to do anything foolish. At that time she had mistaken lust for love and anyway felt she was partly to blame for what he had done as she had often begged him to hurt her. I felt I had no choice but accept the situation. But it was with considerable misgivings.

Somehow, miraculously, the baby wasn't harmed, but I'm sure it was a close call.

But, thank god, she finally woke up to the danger Simeon represented. It took her two months to fully recover from that savage caning, and no sooner had she done so than he beat her again. This time he used a belt. Bottom, back legs, breasts and even her cunt were severely beaten for at least two hours. How she survived I shall never know. How the child inside her not only survived but survived unharmed is another mystery. This time I took her to hospital. The police were naturally called. She gave them a cock-and-bull story about being attacked from behind as she walked home from work, insisting when she came to she was bound and blindfolded and never saw her assailant. She added that when he had finished hurting her he had dumped her coincidentally not far from where we lived and had somehow, against all the odds, managed to crawl home. That fact is she had managed to call me from his home, but only just had the strength to ask me to collect her again. Fortunately for Simeon, he had not fucked her as he usually did after a beating. That meant there was nothing really for the forensic guys to go. DNA was barely out of the lab and cold-casing virtually unheard of. Unfortunately for Simeon though, this incident had pushed me past the point of no return. He never saw me coming, but the beating I gave him took him within an inch of his life. One thing's for certain he will never have any more children. I never used a weapon. I didn't even kick him. I used only my fists and I enjoyed it.

Naturally, Reena, too, now realised how dangerous Simeon was and finished the affair. But she didn't get to speak to him for weeks. He spent even longer in hospital than her. She later learned what had happened to him, of course. After all, he had to be treated in the same hospital where she worked. She asked me if I was responsible, and I felt I had no choice but to admit it. She was quiet for a while and then, with a slight shrug of her shoulders, said: "Well, he deserved it, I guess."

And that was the end of the matter. We later learned Simeon moved out of the area. Where to we never knew, Neither did we care.

Don't forget though Reena was still pregnant with his baby and Gemma was eventually born.

Although, by this time, we, too, had moved away for various reasons, and she gave birth in another hospital, there were the usual double takes from the delivery room staff as this clearly black baby girl pushed her way into the world. There were even more double takes when I bought our children – one obviously black as well – to visit. I didn't really care and neither did Reena.

You may be tempted to ask whether, given the background circumstances, I loved Gemma as much as the other children. The answer is an unqualified yes. She was entirely innocent, after all. Not only that my twisted desires had been partly responsible for her birth. So I felt I had a duty to be a father to her. Today I am equally proud of all our children, indeed we both are. They are showered with love and never go wanting.

Gary's daughter Sara is at university and our son will be joining her soon. Gemma, is in high school and is at the top of her class. In fact she is almost frighteningly intelligent.

Am I a reformed cuckold. No, but we are both much careful. The fact is at my urging (surprise, surprise) Reena has two regular boyfriends, both black, both well-endowed and both definitely without sadistic desires. Sometime, I wish that wasn't the case...okay, okay I'm joking!

Anyway, they keep her very satisfied and me just as excited. They also fuck her bare. One of them managed to make her pregnant last year, but she had a miscarriage at three months. She is now 43 and the biological clock is beginning to tick. You know what I want to happen because the thought still excites the hell out of me.

Would I change anyothing about the last 20 years or so? Yes, undoubtedly. Gary's death for one thing, and, perhaps, Simeon as well. Well let me qualify that last bit. I would certainly change Simeon's sadism and undoubted penchant for violence, but the fact is if he hadn't made my wife pregnant we would be without Gemma, and she truly is a treasure.

So for those tempted to travel the road to cuckoldom, be under no illusion. It is a route, a lifestyle fraught with its' own very peculiar challenges, and as you have seen, even dangers.

For you cuckold-wannabes there is a real chance you could lose your partner to another man, despite your whispered promises to each other now.

But whatever happens, it will be the most exciting and emotionally demanding time of your lives. I wish all of you all the very best. Just be careful, extremely careful...

PS. I have written this waiting for Reena to come home from a night with one of her lover's. It's nearly 1230am and even now, despite all the times this has happened, there are the familiar butterflies playing havoc with my stomach. And maybe, just maybe...

jamie0000
jamie0000
44 Followers