All Comments on 'Giving Oral For The First Time'

by StaceG

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Not Quite

It's a weak ending. Even though it's a quickie,she's learning needs verbal guidence to keep her wanting.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Stacey, this story is even better now it's posted here. Well done, keep it going.

Lee XXX

RossDanielsRossDanielsalmost 13 years ago
School uniform!

Loved the naughty image!

SharpguySharpguyalmost 13 years ago
Nice

StaceG, your writing gets better with every submission. You convey thoughts AND emotions with this tale. I could easily imagine me being Mr. Greenbourne and being delighted by your newly found talents and desires. More, please...(and I am changing my name to Greenbourne)

lar1818lar1818almost 13 years ago
Short & Sweet

Very quick and to the point, just like it had to be... Waiting for Friday...

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
A Level? So you must be around 16-17

My bf forced me to give him a bj once shortly after he popped my cherry when I was 14. He blew his load in my mouth. I retched and retched and was feeling sick with the taste of cum all day. I swore never again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
you'll get used to it, then love it

I was dating a young woman and she never had anyone cum in her mouth.

As we where making love i told her that I wanted to cum in her mouth, she said NO.

she kept protesting it all the time.

One morning she woke me up by giving me a blow job, I didn't ask her to let me cum in her mouth, and she did it on her own. Then swallowed my load of cum.

After that she swallowed my cum all the time.

Hey, guys let you cum in there mouths, whats the problem.

RobJWings051925RobJWings051925almost 11 years ago
I loved it!

I love the communication and I love the description, you put a picture in my head and it was perfect.

Sweetnothings77Sweetnothings77over 3 years ago
Older Mens

I learned early about Older Mens or OGs from the start. One my firsts was a Man my Momma was seeing. He had me pleasing him and one his friends the first time with my mouth. Then he just had me doing it regular having me suck him to he started taking my pussy to. I was afraid of him but learned alot from him and the things and friends or other Mens he had me do.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userStaceG@StaceG
Im Stacey from London. I had a relationship as a teenager with my much older neighbour. Over the next few weeks I'll be sharing the stories of our time together which was, shall we say, eventful.