All Comments on 'Glad to be of Assistance Again'

by chirpychappie

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
billinhrbillinhrover 18 years ago
Wonderful!!!!

Fantastic story. I don't know when I've read one that is as erotic as this one is. Really turned me on and I had a boner half way through it. More!!!! Please!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
I don't leave comments

but your story was of a good enough caliber that I would be remiss if I didn't tell you how much I enjoyed it. It was coherent, exciting and believable. It was short but you still got into the characters heads at least enought to let you be swept up in the story. I hope you continue to write if this is the caliber of what you can produce.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
hot

This was the best I have read in a while. I couldn't get much past the first page it was great. Keep writing--please.

AzuldrgonAzuldrgonover 18 years ago
Wow!!

The idea of seducing a roommate is an overused cliche, but you ulled it off properly. I liked the idea of the girls being more aggressive towards each other and the guy enjoying the show. Plus, the girls experimenting with each other is always a good way to squeeze one off. very good job.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
well written

A well written and excitingly hot story. Give us some more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous