Gladiatress Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The belt from his robe was a long thin length of material.

"Not now woman, I'm tired, I'll fuck you again in the morning," he mumbled, as she wrapped the belt tightly around one of his wrists. She slowly pulled his other wrist towards her, quickly tying them together. She tied the other end to the leg of the heavy wooden table above his head.

"Hey, what are you doing?" he said sleepily as she rolled him onto his back, and he felt his hands trapped above his head.

"Shh!" she said, pressing a finger against his lips. She placed a thick cushion behind his head so he could watch as she slowly ran her finger down over his chest.

"Come on, untie me, stop playing games, I'm tired," he complained as she traced circles around his dark brown nipples.

"You be a good boy and keep quiet," she ordered, making him squeal girlishly by squeezing one of his nipples tightly. "Don't make me gag you."

He watched silently as her fingers slowly moved down over his nakedness, tracing lazy circles on his flesh. She smiled as she watched his limp cock begin to stir as her fingers moved closer. She was in no hurry through, making a detour around his loins and moving down to squeeze his firm thigh muscles. He groaned as she traced little circles on the inside of his thighs, a slow burning arousal starting deep within her as she watched his prick slowly begin to straighten and thicken in the silvery moonlight.

She stroked him slowly at first, running her fingers lightly over his hardening flash. She watched, fascinated, as his cock slowly unfurled and thickened. Slowly becoming harder until the skin was taut and the blood vessels swelled.

"Oh man, that's good, please!" he moaned as she wrapped her fingers around him, her fingers looking slim and pale against his thickness. She took her time slowly rubbing her hand up and down his throbbing shaft. She gradually stroked faster and faster as his cock became thrillingly hard and his helpless body twisted and shivered.

"Just like that, don't stop, please don't stop!" he groaned.

"Does that feel good, honey?" she whispered as her hand squeezed his thick shaft.

"Oh yes, yes, keep going!" he groaned.

"Do you want to come?" she teased, her hand stroking him hard and fast now.

"Yes, yes, please," he panted. "Just a little more."

"You're sure you're not too tired?" she teased, her hand slowing down.

"No, no, please," he grunted desperately.

"Don't stop, please don't stop, Selen."

"You know before I do something for you, maybe you should do something for me first," she replied.

"No," he moaned disappointedly as she released his aching cock. He tugged at his wrist ties finding them held firm and tight then watched as she changed position, sitting astride his chest.

He watched as she licked her fingers as slowly ran them along the swollen lips of her pussy.

"I'm sure you want to make me come first, isn't that right?" she said, sliding up over his chest until her warm thighs were inches from his mouth, and his nostrils were filled with her fragrance. She closed her eyes and groaned loudly as she felt his tongue snake out from between his lips and lap at the nectar already seeping from her.

"There's a good boy," she sighed. "I think it's time to see if that tongue of yours is as strong and agile as the rest of you."

She leaned back and opened her legs wider, wetting her fingers and using them to stimulate the hard little pearl of her clitoris as his tongue explored the intimate creases of her pussy. After he'd satisfied her with his tongue, she was looking forward to slowly impaling herself on that gorgeous cock of his. Although tonight of course, it belonged to her.

She'd beaten him fair and square earlier and now she was the champion, she'd claimed him as her prize. Maybe if he was very good, she might let him come as well. She might even untie him if he begged her enough.

"To the victor, the spoils," she mumbled to herself as she grabbed his hair and pulled his head further between her thighs, and looked forward to a very long and satisfying night of love-making.

12