Glamour Model

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, my breasts don't droop much, but I'd do it."

As soon as she said it, she wondered why she was bragging to them about her breasts.

Her last reply seemed to satisfy both Smith and Smidge, and they stopped staring at her. I must have passed the test, Tiffany thought.

"I have some good news for you," Smith said. "Sessions for Upfront at Attention pay two thousand dollars for two hours. Is tomorrow night at eight good?"

*************

The session included all the things Smith had asked her about and a lot more. Strangely, her costumes below the waist weren't costumes at all, but various kinds of pants and skirts, none of them as revealing as the clothes she wore in the previous session. But from the waist up, she was bare.

She never would have imagined that her breasts could be pulled, pushed, turned or bounced in so many ways. Once again, she was asked to smile invitingly. She hesitated at first, remembering the online comments about her previous session. She attempted to do a cute smile, a little flirty but completely innocent.

The photographer was even nicer than before. He flattered her and coaxed her. Occasionally, he moved her body and even her breasts into positions he wanted, but his hands never lingered on her flesh. Still, when the two hours were up, she breathed a sigh of relief.

She never went to the website to look at the photos, because she didn't want to see the comments. When the check arrived in two weeks, she deposited it and put everything out of her mind.

************

Tiffany got a little extravagant a few months after her second modeling session, and when the bills arrived, she thought about the modeling assignments again. She hesitated to call because she already knew what Smidge would say, but then she called anyway.

"Hi, Jane, this is Tiffany. I guess you don't use models more than once for Upfront at Attention."

"That's right, Tiffany. Same thing. Variety. By the way, you are a smash on that site. All the members are talking about both your body and your special look. Each one seems to think you are looking right at him or her, and they are really responding."

"Thanks, Jane," Tiffany said. She shuddered as she imagined what some of the comments were.

"You told me you have other websites that you do sessions for."

"Yes, we do, but they're not for you."

"What do you mean?"

"Well, for example, the tamest one is called High Priced Spread, and the girls do a striptease until they are totally naked. Then they pose in various positions with their legs wide apart, so the members can see everything framed by their pubic hair. It's too demeaning for you."

"I see," Tiffany said. "Are there other people involved, men or women?"

She surprised herself at how matter-of-factly she asked the question.

"No," said Smidge. "Like the other sessions, the photographer may touch you just a little to get you in the right position, but never your genitals. Honestly, though, the positions will be distasteful for you, and you'll feel humiliated."

"Do I have to put anything inside of myself?" Tiffany asked, again in a calm way.

"Absolutely not," said Smidge.

"When can I come in?"

*************

Neither Smidge nor Smith was looking hard at her this time. She wondered if Smidge had told Smith how calm she had been on the phone. But Smith still brought up some distasteful questions.

"What if the photographer asks you to rub your clitoris until your lips swell up and open so he can shoot the moist pink and red colors inside you?"

"No problem."

"What if you are asked to get on your hands and knees, rest your head on a pillow and reach behind you to pull your butt cheeks as wide apart as you can so the photographer can do a close-up that shows every hair around your anus?"

"Okay, I guess. Sure"

"What if you are asked to lock your legs behind your head and pull your labia wide apart with your fingers so your vagina looks huge?"

"Yes."

Why did he have to go on and on with this unappetizing stuff?

Smith seemed to read her mind.

"I can see you're impatient with my questions, but this is a big jump for you. Jane and I both feel you can do it, but we're worried about your state of mind afterwards. Think of the most embarrassing or disgusting thing that ever happened to you in your life right now and look Jane in the eye."

"Okay," said Tiffany and turned to look at her. "I'm thinking of it."

She felt her cheeks get flush.

"What you are going to do in this session will be a lot worse," Smidge said. "Are you sure you want to go ahead?"

"Yes," said Tiffany, trying to keep her voice from quavering.

"At least you are going into this with your eyes open," said Smith, "so I hope you won't regret it for long."

"I know what I'm doing, and I won't regret it," Tiffany said, convincing no one in the room.

"Here are the papers to sign," Smith said. "For this session, it's four thousand dollars. It's tomorrow night at six. Jane, and I will be in the office until six, so if you change your mind, just call us, and there are no hard feelings.

"One more thing you should know. Because of past experience, there's a clause in the contract that says you can stop at any time after ten minutes. If you do, the site keeps the photos that have already been shot, and you get a check for a thousand dollars. But if you stop before ten minutes, they keep the photos and you get a hundred dollars."

"What if I want to stop at twenty minutes?"

"Exactly the same," said Smith. "They keep all the photos and you get only a thousand dollars. For the four thousand, you have to do the full two hours. Please think about this and call us if you change your mind."

***************

When Tiffany got home from the shoot, she went straight into the shower and let the hot water pour down on her while she stared straight ahead trying not to think. Even after she washed with soap, her skin felt like it was crawling. It was as if she had been rolling in dirt and had ants all over her body. She didn't look at herself in the mirror.

The next morning, the first time she saw her face, she began crying. At the office, she didn't speak much the whole day.

After that, it got better. Within a week, she was almost back to normal. She had a brief relapse when the check for four thousand dollars arrived, but that only lasted a few hours.

She decided she needed to clean up her life and got rid of the boyfriend who had been taking her for granted and treating her disrespectfully. After that, she got more picky. She met some nice men, and her attitude became more positive. She never looked at High Priced Spread until a year and a half later.

***************

Tiffany was feeling sorry for herself. She had just been dumped by a boyfriend she really liked. His old sweetheart from home had begun calling him and enticed him away.

She was moping around at the computer, and for some reason, she went to the High Priced Spread website. She didn't have a password, but she scrolled down through girl after girl until she found one large photo of herself and two smaller ones, along with a fake name and a fake biography.

The photos of her were the grossest things she had ever seen. She didn't remember getting into those positions, but then she didn't remember anything from those two hours. She had blocked them the minute she left the studio.

Maybe it was the shock of seeing herself or the boyfriend trouble, or both. The next few weeks she comforted herself with mindless shopping. A month later, the bill arrived and she screamed. Even if she returned everything she still could, there was no way she could even pay the minimum.

A friend of hers had been in a similar situation, so Tiffany knew exactly what would happen next. She would declare bankruptcy. Almost everything she owned would be sold, and she'd have to move into a tiny apartment in a bad neighborhood, eat frozen dinners every night and pay cash for everything. She felt as though her life had become two hands around her neck slowly choking her to death. What could she do?

She couldn't call Smith and Smidge again because all they could do was book her into a photo session even worse than the last one. Besides, she needed a lot more money than they could ever pay her.

She ran through other wild schemes in her mind. She would sell herself on the streets but only to men who were clean and kind. But those men weren't buying. The ones who would pay were dirty and cruel and would make her do things worse than she had already done -- and for only a few hundred dollars each time. Her mind was going in crazy directions. She was exhausted, but when she went to bed, she couldn't fall asleep for a long time.

The next morning, she awoke and sat straight up in bed. Before she had time to think, she went to the phone and dialed the number. Even though it was only eight-thirty, Smidge was already there.

She tried to control herself, but broke down on the phone.

"Jane, I'm so sorry," she said through her sobs. "I've done some horrible things, and it's nobody's fault but my own. I don't know what to do now. I'm desperate."

Smidge sounded shocked.

"Tiffany, Tiffany," she said soothingly. "Please try to pull yourself together. What have you done? Are the police after you? Tell me everything."

Tiffany poured her heart out. When she had finished, Smidge sighed.

"Tiffany, I know it seems like the end of the world, but this problem is nothing you can't handle. It will be hard, but you already told me what you need to do."

"You don't understand, Jane. I can't live like that. If I don't get twenty thousand dollars by the end of the month, I'll kill myself."

"Shut up, Tiffany. Don't you ever say anything like that again, you hear? I want you to call in sick at work and wait there until I talk to Edgar. He'll be here soon."

When Smidge called back, all she said was, "Be in our office at ten," and then hung up.

When Tiffany arrived, Smidge didn't say a word but nodded toward the door to Smith's office. She followed her in a few seconds later. Both of them looked at her intently. Smith didn't waste time with pleasantries.

"Jane told me everything," he said sternly, "and first of all, if I hear you say anything that makes us think you might do something crazy, I'm going to call social services to send someone over to evaluate you and see if you should be committed. Jane has locked the front door, so you can't leave. Understand?"

Tiffany nodded.

"We are a business, not a charity. Let me tell you a few things. Most of the girls who answer our ads are receptive to our business. Usually, they progress from one site to another within a few weeks. They decide when they've gone far enough, and then we never see them again.

"A few go on to careers in porn. Some of them make it big, some don't, but they all either enjoy what they do or decide that doing it is worth the money for as long as they're in demand.

"Jane and I used our knowledge of psychology to figure out a system that lets us keep safety controls on even the wildest girls so they don't hurt themselves. That's why we never push them and always wait for them to be ready, especially for the hardcore sites.

"The way you looked in the photos of your first two sessions made us think that you were dying to release your inner slut. And your session for High Priced Spread was among the hottest they've ever seen. You were willing to pose in ways that most models wouldn't, and your facial expressions were those of a sexually ravenous exhibitionist. The site owners are ecstatic. It wasn't until the session was over that we realized something was wrong.

"Agnes told us how you were acting when you left, so we were happy that you never called us back. Jane and I think you are an example of a sexual bipolar.

"It's a rare condition, but not unknown. It's kind of a split personality that can turn you from a woman with normal sexual drives and inhibitions into an exhibitionist bitch in heat in front of the camera.

"The trouble is that you aren't a nymphomaniac. It's only a temporary mental shift. And when you're back in your right mind, you recoil from what you did. You feel horribly guilty and punish yourself by doing things like getting in debt.

"You're in a cycle of degradation and self-destruction. The only thing that will stop it is treatment. You need to see a psychiatrist so that you can be given the proper medicine to control your tendencies. If you agree to see someone, Jane and I will pay for your therapy until you can afford it. You can take your time paying us back."

"But that won't keep me from bankruptcy," said Tiffany with an hysterical laugh. "What good is a psychiatrist going to be if I lose my car, my apartment, my clothes, my friends..." Her voice trailed off.

"Once again, we are not a charity," said Smith. "We are a business. We are trying to help you, but we can't do everything."

"I can't help it," said Tiffany. "I'm more afraid of losing everything than degrading myself. But now I realize that I just need to find the right people who will pay me twenty thousand dollars to do whatever they want me to do. If you won't help me, I'll look online."

She gave a bitter laugh.

"I'm sure somebody will pay to see my body destroyed."

Smith looked over at Smidge, and so did Tiffany. Smidge's face was dark and disturbed. Smith turned back to Tiffany and spoke curtly.

"Tiffany, go into the outer office and close the door. Jane and I have to talk. Remember, the door's locked. We'll be done in a few minutes."

It was more like ten minutes before his door opened and Tiffany was ushered back to her chair. Smith began speaking. Some of his words seemed spontaneous, but Tiffany could tell that much of his speech was rehearsed and had been spoken to other girls sitting where she was sitting.

"Okay, Tiffany," he said. "Here is the deal. The next step is usually the Lovin' Ladies site, which involves another new girl model. The two of you would pose for explicit photos and have sex for a video. There would be multiple positions and digital and oral masturbation. You'd only use hands and mouths. No dildos or toys.

"The site does lots of close-up. You and the other girl will be encouraged to improvise and go further than you can imagine -- orally, vaginally and anally. There may be some extreme sex and humiliation but nothing that causes pain or bruising.

"After that site, there's Fresh Flesh, which is heterosexual sex. It's all vaginal -- no anal -- and starts slowly, but progresses to wild, sometimes brutal sex in uncomfortable, sometimes almost unbearable positions. By the end of the session, you will be enduring more than participating.

"The man will not be an amateur, but a professional with professional equipment, which will bruise you inside while his body slamming you bruises you outside. Fresh Flesh members enjoy seeing a first-timer pushed hard, but only sexually -- no slapping, spanking, pinching, mauling or spitting.

"That's where we say goodbye to most of our girls. After the rough sex of Fresh Flesh, only a few of them even inquire about other work, and most of those can't handle Backdoor Beginners. The few that can work with another professional male and do everything the Fresh Flesh girls do, except this time with the ass. There's even anal oral. That means he uses his tongue in her anus, and she does the same to him.

"The girls who do Backdoor Beginners sometimes say that afterwards they feel like their entire insides have been ripped apart, even thought there is no slapping, spanking, twisting, spitting or other abuse. Remember, Jada, the hysterical girl who could barely walk when you came for your first shoot? She had just finished her session for Backdoor Beginners.

"That's as far as we go. There are other sites that are more extreme, but Jane and I don't contract with them because they make the models do such traumatic things that, unless the girl is a porn professional, she could be psychologically scarred for life.

"We don't want to make money that way. We only work with girls who understand exactly what they are in for, are ready to do it and get paid more than the standard in our business. So Backdoor Beginners is the most extreme site we recruit for.

"If you did Lovin' Ladies, Fresh Flesh and Backdoor Beginners, you'd make twenty-one thousand, but we never do them closer than two weeks apart, because the girls need time to recover and decide if they want to go to the next step. It takes two weeks after each session for the payment to go through accounting. So there's no way you would have the money by the end of the month.

"But Jane and I put our heads together and came up with an idea for you. We would do all three sites in the same session. Since you are such a natural, we know it won't take three two-hour sessions to get what the sites want. So the first session, with the woman, would be an hour, followed by a half-hour break, then an hour for Fresh Flesh, another half-hour break and a final hour for Backdoor Beginners. Instead of six hours, it would be four hours, including the breaks. You'd start at six and be done at ten. And you would get twenty-one thousand dollars.

"This would be horrible for you, so I can't say we recommend you do it. There's a condition attached that you may reject. You wouldn't receive the money.

"Jane and you would sit down and go through your finances, and then she would pay all your debts. Only if there's anything left would you receive any money. She would also cut up all your credit cards.

"Furthermore, you would agree to work for one year as our employee. Every weekday, after your regular job, you would come here and be our receptionist, so that you would meet the women who respond to our ads and watch them going through each step. Meanwhile, we would keep an eye on you.

"We would pay you only fifteen dollars an hour, but again, you won't get any of it. It would all be set aside in a bank account, and you'd receive the lump sum at the end of the year. To make sure you show up for work, you would sign your car's pink slip over to us and we would also hold it until the end of the year.

"Also, you would see a psychiatrist, starting the day after your session. Your normal self will be so repulsed by what you'll do in the shooting sessions, it will try to punish you even more harshly than before.

"The psychiatrist will find out what it takes to keep you from ever modeling again. You will take that medication every day in front of Jane, so by the end of the year, it will be a habit that's so ingrained that you will take it for the rest of your life."

Smith stopped and took a breath.

"That's the best we could come up with, Tiffany," he said. "Take it or leave it."

He was silent for a moment, then spoke hurriedly.

"You don't have to decide right now. You are free to leave and think it over. Jane and I hope you face up to what you must do without taking our deal and that we never see you again."

The room was silent as Tiffany absorbed the torrent of words. The more she thought, the more she felt that she had no choice. She was too weak to handle her problems by herself, and she felt Smith's proposal was her best chance.

"I don't need to think it over," she said quietly. "I agree."

"We need a few days to get everything together," Smith said. "I'll call you when we have the date."

************

The longest night of Tiffany's life began with meeting a pretty girl who was as nervous as she was. But as the videographer and photographer began shooting them, differences began to appear.

While Tiffany complied reluctantly with the instructions coming from behind the camera, the tall blonde with a large brown bush quickly got over her nerves and became increasingly enthusiastic and aggressive.