Glen Alder

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She could not focus on him, she was only vaguely aware of him moving above her, loosening her bindings, strong hands lifting her hips off the bed as he eased between her soft thighs. The large candle fell back onto the bed, her labia now gaping lewdly open, the wax invader having stretched her wide open. She slowly became aware of his fingers caressing the distended lips of her labia, before she felt his hardness slowly being pressed against her rear portal. She was aware of the pressure and then slowly the burning as his rigid flesh slowly, but surely pressed past her anus. She knew she should be crying out in pain as he moved deeper into her body, fingers now pressing into her poor stretched pussy, twin invaders opening her body as never before. But instead of the pain, there was a different burning. An inner heat which drowned her normal responses in a tidal wave of passion and ecstasy.

She looked up at the man who was forcing her into uncharted territory, exposing her inner soul. She reached up, pulling him to her, urging him deeper, the physical pain overwhelmed by the mental joy as another orgasm started to build. Her muscles clenched and snapped taut, she felt him deep in her bowels, his fingers high in her vagina.

Eyes wide open, muscles tensed to the point of breaking. She could not speak, her lips barely mouthed the words "YES" and she felt his seed splash deep inside her. Her eyes snapped closed, colours – purple crimson red, bright lights and then nothing. Her orgasm too much for her conscious body to bear, she passed out into a deep sensual coma.

- - - - - - - - - -- -

"Lisa" ...... Lisa." Somebody was shaking her "Are you all right?"

She floated back to consciousness. She was alone in a bed, she looked around and then up at the man standing in by her side shaking her awake. "Lisa?" the voice – Todd's voice.

"We were worried about you."

She looked around the room , but did not recognise anything. "Where am I?"

"Your hotel of course," replied Todd, " we thought we would surprise you and come up early." She looked at the bed stand; a notice read "No Smoking – Armstrong's Guest House."

How had she got here? Had she been dreaming? It was some dream that's for sure, and one she would remember for a long time. Still she still could not remember even arriving in Mallaig.

She rose to sit up. Her nightdress openings lightly as she moved. She felt a little stabbing pain and looked down. Down at the little red marks on her breasts and tummy. They looked just like small burns! But that could not be so, it was just a dream after all...