Fine Tuning

Story Info
A planned kidnapping gets more heated than expected.
5.8k words
4.7
11.9k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RNoodles
RNoodles
101 Followers

Note: this is a work of fiction, all characters involved are over 18.

On a bright sunny day, Princess Laele stepped across the fields of the high hills north of Underhewn. Sun warmed her skin and the cooler spring wind teased her sundress as she held a hand to her brow, surveying the landscape and mountains ahead.

"Princess Laele," with a loud clanking an overarmored squire trotted to her side, gasping a bit at the weighted exertion. "Princess Laele, the king has requested we turn back immediately-"

"I don't need much more than a few cloves of harpy's kiss, and I can see them from here."

"-Princess Laele, but the merchants saw a-"

"Dragon? Hardly. Dragons nest in volcanoes and deep fissures in the earth. We have neither here. Father should worry less about tall tales, especially ill as he is."

"But-" as the squire blustered, Laele strode forward to a little clearing humming to herself. She sat before a red blossom, smiling at the pair of pursed lips as she used a small knife to dig up the root.

As she sang she could hear the lighter sound of a heartbeat deep in the blue of the sky. The sound drew a smile at the corners of her lips, and she busied herself with cutting the bulb from the little plant.

The heartbeat grew stronger, the horses uneasy. The stout squire tried his best to wrangle them but his own legs could only carry himself so quickly. The heartbeat grew even stronger. She could feel the sensation in the earth as she placed a hand on the loose dirt, feel the sensation through her chest.

"DRAGON!"

In a burst of gleaming light a dragon clad in the sun dove from clouds above, great jaws open with a powerful roar that shook Laele to her core. She rose, a knowing smile atop her lips as she looked up to him and sang "Gallerus" to herself. Her eyes met the dragons, then she allowed herself a practiced, terrified scream.

The dragon's wings pinned to his back, letting him pitch forward in a dive. The melody was back, it guided him through the clouds to the green world below. She stood atop flowered hills, adorned so sweetly. Even from so far he could detect the fragrance of her skin, the feelings it stirred roiling in his chest as he loosed a fearsome roar as he dove from the heavens.

With a harder beat of his wings the dragon slowed his dive, powerful claws outstretched, he cut his momentum enough to take the princess into his claws. His grasp drew a gasp from her as his muscles tensed and drew her to him tight, pinned against the soft, heated scales of his dull gold underbelly. He loosed another roar that sent tremors through the earth, the sensation drawn against the princess pinned to his chest as he kicked from the ground climbing high into the air with each beat of his wings.

____________________________________

The dragon's powerful snarls and roars soon became laced with the princess's laughter, so elated and carefree, she nestled in his arms as his familiar saffron scent came over her. She relaxed into his hold, traced over the divides and plates of his tougher scales.

"Gal? GAL! They get the picture. You can stop now."

The dragon let a roar trail into a trill, banked lazily above the mountains. "Not all of those roars were for them."

"No? Who were they for? I'm sure the birds make for fierce competition but I promise I won't let them carry me away."

Gallerus snorted a wisp of smoke. "It is not yet the twenty third day."

"Well. Obviously it's been some time. Your piano has likely lost another wire to your zeal. If not I shudder to think what you've done to your poor harp."

The dragon angled his wings into a winding dive and descended down towards a grassy valley between snowy peaks.

"My "poor harp" is not only in excellent condition, but finely tuned." He spoke allowing his amusement to show.

"I'll believe it when I see it. Why else would I call for you before the twenty third day?"

Claws touched down with ease, letting his weight settle before letting the princess's feet reach the grass. Gallerus allowed his front legs to come down sending a tremor beneath Laele's feet as she stepped forward towards the arching mouth of Gallerus's lair.

____________________________________

Always awed by the array of instruments that the dragon meticulously arranged within his lair, Laele entered the amphitheater of an entrance hall. As the dragon followed her, her head just coming up to his chest, his tail flicked and a few violins rose to play, a little quartet forming their own well rehearsed tune.

"I've found something new Laele, I'm not sure I should tell you what it's called." The dragon trotted ahead, head dipped down to a compartment in the floor.

"So you're keeping something from me. Something wonderful and it will eat at me forever and ever because you chose to keep it from me," she teased, her eyes lifted up along the glint of his golden scales in the dimmer light of his lair. As Gallerus leaned in she couldn't help but notice the sway of his tail, eyes following the motion up to his muscular thighs, tenser as he leaned into the compartment. She could feel her face flush and she forced herself to be distracted.

"I don't know if you can handle talking about this instrument by its name, you haven't convinced me." He rose with an instrument case in his jaws, stepped around her and lay on his side setting it before them both. "Open it."

Laele relaxed into his belly as he curled around her, his warmth so familiar. Her hands met the sandy soft scales of his underbelly before turning her attention to the case.

She opened it, revealing a kind of violin with moving parts to it, a wheel beneath the strings. "Where did you find something like this?" Laele found her words to be more skeptical than she expected.

With a wave of his claw Gallerus dismissed the quartet, and a crank on the instrument turned winding it. It released , drawing a haunting, dry melody from the instrument. It quickly turned upbeat, more jaunty, playful, and Laele recognized the tune.

Curled around Laele, he shared this newest treasure with her. Knowing full well what would happen, he played the tune, and Laele sang. Her voice so unlike any piece of art in this room, he could feel his scales heat in an unseen blush. The playfulness made his heart flutter, and he leaned just a bit further back in hopes she couldn't feel his heart's quickened rhythm.

Laele's eyes met his as he sang and near melted the dragon his head set hear her, gold eyes looking up to her as she leaned back against him. She smiled with the tune as it ended. "You have to tell me what this is Gal, I have to know!"

"...once you discover its name you can never unlearn-"

"Gal!"

"..its called a hurdy-gurdy."

The princess shut her mouth before she spoke next. She sealed her lips tight, and gave him a serious serious nod.

"..Laele.

Laele."

She looked up at him and burst into a snort of laughter, flopping back against his belly. "A who what! Why did they do that!"

Gallerus snorted with amusement, another puff of smoke lifted as his hearty laughter soon joined her's. "The hurdy-gurdy is a well respected-"

"Gal its called a hurdy-gurdy!" She lost herself to another fit of laughter that causef Gallerus's own laughter as they sat together.

____________________________________

"Can you take me to the baths?" She asked, Nd sighed as she wiped a tear from her eye.

"Of course." He replied. The dragon rolled flat onto his belly for her. Laele stepped up his side, straddling his neck as he walked through his lair.

"My halls feel more lively with your return." His voice rumbled between her legs making her draw a softer gasp. Biting her lip, she leaned forward to hug his neck as he walked. Gallerus's tail made a reflexive lash at the sudden sensation of having her chest pressed against him.

"I.. wanted this. I missed it. Nobody walks me around anywhere in the palace. Its "unqueenly"."

"Your servants are disrespectful. You should eat them."

That drew a laugh from the princess as she lay against him. "Dear that's cannibalism."

"Then give me the name so I can eat them for you."

"Dear," she smiled, sighing as they entered the baths. "That's tyranny."

"Getting what you deserve isn't tyrannical."

Laele slipped off along the wide stone bath, broad enough to fit more than Gallerus. She ran the water, her dragon set aside various perfumes and soaps before he turned to leave.

"..Gal?" She asked, an almost timid tone of voice, so unlike her. The dragon's head rose up and he turned to face her.

"Can you help me with this dress? Its.. the back is tricky. By myself. Can you, uh, can you help me?"

He felt his scales flush again. Gallerus wordlessly stepped towards the princess, dwarfing her in size. She turned his back to her exposing the lace ties of the dress. He considered a claw for a moment, but decided against it, and lowered his head to her.

So close to her skin he drew a breath, and he was instantly flooded with her scent making his head swim. His wings ruffled in a fluster with his jaws parted so close to her. The heat over her back made her stand up straighter, cheeks flushed with his closeness. The timbre of his voice resounded in her memory as she forced herself to relax.

Fangs caught lace and slipped them back, heated scales pressing to skin as the sundress was drawn free tie by tie. With the last pulled free she shouldered the dress lower, a hand caressed Gallerus's snout as he drew back. She kept eye contact with him.

"I don't want you to turn away."

The sensations of his scales heating in his blush were so enticing. Her eyes met his as he took another deeper breath, pupils dilated at the sensations. Laele shuddered at his hot breath over her skin, and she slowly shouldered the dress again letting it fall down the length of her body. White lace lingerie clasped around the generous swell of her breasts, his eyes led along her deeper cleavage, along her rounder belly, and lower down her abdomen met by silky white panties. Her softer laughter drew him from his stare.

"You did this on purpose."

"I did. What are you going to do about it?" She smirked, fingertips trailing along the sensitive underside of his neck making him take a shakier breath.

____________________________________

"Laele, we can't have this. There's multiple ballads-worth why we can't-"

"Do you want me." She speaks back as she stepped out of the dress. The dragon sits back. The muscles of his chest showed more in the lower light, his gleaming hide pulled over his bulk.

"I do, but-"

She drew his snout in close and hugged him more to his body. The dragon inhaled sharply, the sensation making Laele shudder with anticipation. "Do you want me." She breathed against his scales.

"I do." His words came stronger, more dominant as he took a step closer, backing her against the bath.

"I want to feel you, Gal, I want to feel all of you." Laele sat at the edge of the bath letting steam come around them both. She caressed his head as Gallerus made a throaty growl of a purr, the sensation making Laele's hands tremble with a shaky breath.

Gallerus nuzzled against the crook of her neck, and allowed the tip of his tongue to stroke over her soft skin drawing a gasp from her. She caressed his head as she leaned back, tilting her head to the side to give him better access. His tongue drew along her neck in a more sultry lick that brought her knees together with a moan, breaths coming faster as her eyes traced the dragon's bulky stature over her.

"Gal.." she moaned, breathy and soft at the sensations of his slick, hot muscle. He teased her letting his tongue dip lower down her neck with each teasing stroke. Her hands found his horns as she leaned more against him, her scent driving him wilder. His breaths came hot over her skin, his own saffron scent impossible to ignore as he dominated her in size. The dragon lowered his head, and with a growl he took the strap of her bra in his fangs and tore it away! The garment was flung aside before he pressed his tongue flat up her cleavage in a hot, hard stroke making her cry out her pleasure,her back arched and she pulled his head to her chest! "Oh gods Gal! Gal that's so good-"

Gallerus's tongue drew up her neck drawing a shaken breath from Laele, his claws grasped the rim of the bath. The dragon stepped forward, a large claw gripping the sides of the bath around Laele, the princess surrounded as he allowed his tongue to tease her. Her eyes widened as he came closer, saw the power behind his claws as he gripped the baths with a shudder. As his tongue flicked her lips she nipped at him playfully!

Gallerus leaned back as she did, then leaned in to give her another dragon kiss as she nipped his tongue! The dragon growled at that, making her gasp as she swallowed more of the muscle's hot length. Laele improvised and guided him into the motion, more and more of his tongue invaded her mouth and she took him down her throat like a good sized cock, moaning deeper as she swallowed around the muscle. Gallerus's growl turned to a low moan from deep in his chest before he slowly withdrew his tongue. The two stared into each other, heated, breathless, and before they could speak another word Gallerus lowered himself to her chest again letting his tongue slip from his jaws and curl around her breast in a tight caress, his growl sending trembling vibrations along her skin.

"Oh Gal oh- OH that feels so good, don't stop.."

Gallerus allowed his tongue to snake between Laele's breasts and brought mewls and moans from her, her chest rose and fell with shallow breaths as he squeezed and caressed her. One hand caressed his neck with amorous strokes as the other drifted over her unattended breast, pinching at her nipple drawing a higher moan from her.

"Gal I want your cock-" she whispered to him, husky and wanting. She led the dragon into the hot bath, steamy water. He stepped around her, Laele's eyes never leaving his as he kissed down his snout, along the length of his neck. Gallerus made softer moan as she slipped beneath his legs and out of his sight. His claws flexed against stone with anticipation making smaller scratches. Laele let her fingertips traverse the soft length of his body and gasped as her eyes drifted lower.

Gallerus was certainly more endowed than anyone she had ever seen, his girthy shaft longer than her forearm by nearly a foot. Heavy balls swayed behind them as he found his footing, each well over the size of her fist. Her lips pressed to his underside in a kiss to taste him, his scent, taste, heat all so familiar, so comforting. His moans were so thunderous and powerful from beneath him, his growls felt in the water as she made her way down his body. Closer to his abdomen she felt him take a harder breath that made his cock bob in the air.

Laele bit her lip hard and allowed her hands to come over the head of his cock, along his length all the way to his base. Another moan coursed through the dragon as he had a full bodied shudder at her touch, tail slapping the water as his hips bucked.

"Easy big boy," she teased, easing into a gentle rhythm, kept both hands cupped around his heavy cock, she loved its weight in her hands. Gallerus huffed, his dick so hot and hard as Laele made her way from the base all the way to his broad tip. The sensations returned to the tip, cupped and stroked the head in short back and forth jerks. The result was immediate as he gasped with a harder moan, and one leg just barely came up off the ground only to stomp back down.

"Laele, gods what are you doing down there?" Gallerus spoke with a pleasure ridden voice, jaws parted as his breaths came harder.

"You. I thought that was obvious?" She teased as she let her hands drift down his shaft again in a low stroke. Gallerus let another throaty moan course through his body, so bassy and overpowering from where Laele sat.

"You need to be careful with that and stop when I tell you to," he spoke between huffs, his musk so strong as she jerked his cock faster, reveling in his slickness.

"Mhm," she teased back, and slowly leaned into her last stroke as she let her hands move over his heavy balls. She squeezed them tenderly at first, his shaft slung over her shoulder. Gallerus could hear her tiny gasp as he moaned trying to grind against her, and hearty load of precum splattered her back at her teasing. It was far more than any man could produce in one climax, and she let her hands drift back up his shaft as his precum began to leak freely, and made a mess all over his shaft.

"Laele, doN'T!" He tried to warn as she licked the tip of his cock, pleased with the musky flavor as she leaned in to kiss the head of his dick. All Gallerus's warnings fell away as she handled his most sensitive region, eyes rolling back with another moan as she kissed and suckled the tip of his fat cock.

Slack jawed, Gallerus let his tongue hang from his open maw as smoke trailed from along his fangs. The dragon's breaths came harder as the princess sat beneath his powerful thighs, hands to his cock as she stroked, then soon she began to suck the head in earnest. She allowed one hand leave his cock and teased his balls, then sputtered on more than a mouthful as Gallerus groaned.

"Mmf-fuck, Laele, Laele Laele-" he moaned her name again and again as his huge hips began to rock with need. She smiled against his girth and picked up her pace, Her hands stroked faster as she felt his lust build, growls and moans mixed in beautiful music as her own hums and moans harmonized.

"Laele you need to stop- fffffff-" Gallerus hissed as his breathing quickened. His imposing cock hardened in her hands and her eyes lit up with pride. More of the head of his cock was pushed into her tight, wet mouth, she jerked him harder with both hands into a demanding pace. A deeper grow began to build in his throat as smoke flowed from his jaws, the heavy dick growing hotter as she teased him.

Gallerus' motions slowed and a heavy moan resounded in the baths. She could feel the weight of his cock as it thickened, back arched as his chest tightened with a strained moan of a breath. Cock taut and he tried to keep back her prize, Laele refused to be denied. She stroked him harder, then popped the head of his cock free to let it fall between her breasts and squeeze him tight, the rocking of his hips helped to stroke him as she kissed and licked the head of his cock.

He reached out to pull her aside but at her sudden change was so overwhelmed. His growl peaked into a roar with a massive orange flare of his own fire, cock quivering in Laele's hold. She squeezed his balls as she felt them tense only to be splashed with clear precum, and felt his hips roll into his climax. His orgasm was powerful, the first few loads coming all at once from being restrained spattering all over Laele's chest and up her neck! She laughed as she squeezed him between her breasts as the fat member bucked with each release, the next voluminous loads spilled over her cleavage. Again and again she felt his release moaning with him, and after more than two minutes his climax came to an end.

With heavy breaths, Laele licked his still hard shaft clean and brought leisurely moans from the large dragon as the two lay together in the bath, Gallerus turning his attention to Laele.

"I was going to mention the mess."

"It was better that you didn't." She smirked, and kissed the tip of his snout.

"Now bathe me."

____________________________________

Gallerus prowled closer, lower to the water as if he were hunting. His eyes fixed on Laele, the swell of her breast, eyes following along her arms as they swayed, drifting down over her abdomen, lower. He took another step closer with a fierce look in his eye and a growl in his throat.

Seeing him so differently made the princess shaken as she took a reflexive step back. "G-Gal?"

RNoodles
RNoodles
101 Followers
12