Glimpse of a New Horizon Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They crawled into the Red room and found Beth, the newcomer, against the wall sucking on two men simultaneously. In the center of the room, was an athletic woman of perhaps forty who was surrounded by five men while she rode another. They watched as she brought each one to climax, swallowing their cum or having it splattered on her rear and back till she was covered with it, and trembling in orgasm multiple times. The men fell back, spent.

"Anyone else?" she asked, still hungry.

There were no takers, at least at the moment. Bob and Barb descended from heaven to cuddle in the video room. An Italian porn-cartoon was showing on the big-screen TV; Snow White was being gang-banged by the seven dwarfs (though some of the dwarfs were banging each other). They hugged and kissed while other naked couples wandered in and out, then decided to head back to their hotel room alone.

-- To Be Continued

12