Glittering Green, Glowing Gold

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was warm, slick, tight, and at first her gyrations were slow, measured, careful. She sat astride him, steadying herself with his shoulders, and she watched between her legs as his cock slid in and out of her. The sharp tang of sex filled their noses, and the wet squishing sound of coitis was heard. Up and down her hips moved, sliding up and down his penis in a steady rhythm. Her breathing was loud and very laborious, and from time to time a pleasurable moan would escape her lips and meld with her panting as she savored the feeling of his member sliding up inside her. Parker sat, eyes closed, panting but otherwise silent, his hands on her hips as she slid up and down his shaft. His hips began to move, ever so slightly, in contrary motion with hers, pulling himself out farther and thrusting himself in deeper. The sensation was exquisite, each feeling it not only in his or her respective genitals but to the tips of their fingers and their toes.

Parker opened his eyes and began to watch Diana's breasts bounce lightly with each gyration. He leaned forward and caught one of her nipples in his mouth and began to suck, lick, flick with his tongue, nibble lightly, suck again hard. This made Diana's moans ever more pronounced, and she increased her speed, taking even more of him inside her. Soon she leaned against him, and she rested her head on his shoulder as he squeezed her hips even tighter. Very quickly she moved now, her opening sliding up and down on his dick like a piston in an engine block. There was a slapping sound as her ass collided with his thighs with each motion. His hands searched her back, caressing all the way down to her ass, all the way up to run fingers through her golden hair. Diana began to groan in earnest, quite loud in Parker's ear now. Now and then she'd change the depth to which he would enter her, for a while bobbing up and down on just the head of his cock, then going a touch more slowly as she took the whole length of it inside her. She could not get enough of the sensation of his rock-hard penis sliding, quickly but not aggressively, up inside her vagina, back out again, in, out, in and out.

Diana stopped, resting against Parker's chest and sitting on his thighs, his cock still inside her. Parker wrapped his arms around her and held her, feeling her back rise and fall as she caught her breath. She looked up, and they smiled tenderly at each other. He kissed her lightly on the forehead. "Allow me," he said softly. Then, wrapping his arms around her waist, he picked Diana up and, still inside her, carried her into the next room, settling her down long-ways on the couch. She lay back, her brightly blonde hair in a plume around her head, and spread her legs. One foot on the floor, one knee on the couch, Parker propped himself up over her and began to thrust himself into her, slowly, deliberately, concentrating on every inch of his dick against every inch of the inside of her pussy. He breathed deeply, willing his stamina not to give out. Diana let one leg dangle off of the couch and put the other one up on the back of the couch as Parker fucked her. Steadily he began to speed up, thrusting only about half as deep when he had found his rhythm. The natural upward curve of his cock found a very sensitive place within Diana, and she bit her lip and tried not to scream as he stroked it inside her. She reached above her and clung to the arm of the couch, her whimpering moans rising in pitch and volume. Parker let out a groan as well as he sped up even more, and he felt Diana writhing below him as she approached her climax. Her hips rose into the air as she came, her back arching, a long, steady moan issuing from her throat. Parker slowed, riding out the wave of her climax, eking out every bit of sensation he could out of her.

In a moment she was done, and she smiled at him. He smiled down at her, laughing as he panted. "That was awesome," she breathed, and she giggled.

"Flip over," Parker said, "I'll try for one more." Diana laughed again, then acquiesced. She now faced the end of the couch, resting on her knees and elbows. Parker, dick throbbing, rising out away from his body, positioned himself behind her and entered her from behind.

This time Parker dispensed with all subtlety, grabbing her hips and thrusting into her at breakneck speed. His thighs slapped against her ass again, and she dropped, unable to support herself anymore, to rest her face on the couch cushion. In earnest he fucked her from behind, looking at the gentle curve of her back and hips as they rose toward his. He slowed for a moment, watching the shaft of his cock as he slid every inch of it in and out of her a few times, then he was back at it. Diana was getting louder, and suddenly Parker was keenly aware of the neighbors who may be listening. Groaning, moaning, calling out, Diana was completely lost in the pleasure of Parker's penis. Parker seized on this, thrusting and fucking with abandon. He felt her vagina convulse and release again around his penis as she orgasmed a second time, and he heard her yell into the cushion of the couch. He didn't slow down.

"I'm gonna come," he panted as his thrusting became once more slower, more deliberate.

"Do it in my mouth," Diana breathed, her face sideways on the couch. "I'll suck you off."

"Okay," Parker said, "hang on." He thrust twice, thrice more, then pulled out of her. Diana turned around and grabbed his cock, putting it in her mouth and bobbing her head back and forth in a similar rhythm to what he had used, stroking the part of his shaft her mouth could not reach. Parker moaned softly, stroking Diana's golden hair as the sweet fire built inside him. "Here I come," he whispered, "just like that, just like... ahhh...." He let out one last soft groan as his seed shot from his cock into her mouth, thick white ropes. Diana slowed gradually, then pulled his dick from her mouth slowly, letting one strand of cum stretch from her lip to the head of his penis before it broke. Keeping her mouth closed, Diana stood and strode across the room back into the kitchen, spitting the contents of her mouth into the sink and rinsing her mouth out.

Parker laughed as she came back in. "Sorry," Diana said sheepishly, "I've never liked the taste."

"That's alright," Parker assured her with a smile, sitting back on the couch as she sat next to him and curled up. "I can't imagine swallowing that shit." He put an arm around her shoulders and she leaned into him. He felt her shoulders rise and fall as her heart came back under control and she stopped needing to gulp air.

"That was really, really good," Diana whispered after a moment. "Like... maybe the best I've ever had." She smiled up at him.

Parker laughed, giving her a squeeze. "Come on," he said, "was it really that good?"

"Yes," Diana insisted. "I mean, I've only been with two other guys, and one was for kind of a while, but... I don't know." She sighed. "You're better than them. You're definitely bigger than them."

They laughed together at this. "Well," Parker said, "I'm glad you enjoyed it as much as I did. You were awesome too." He smiled to himself. "I've never been fucked in a kitchen chair before." They laughed together.

"Yeah," Diana said, "me either. That was a stroke of genius."

Parker smiled, then sighed. Diana sighed too. He kissed her gently on top of the head. Suddenly, he felt the early hour at which he had awoken catch up with him. Before he knew what was happening, he fell asleep, naked, Diana curled up next to him on the couch, every bit as naked.

When Parker awoke it was to the sound of water splattering in a shower. He opened his eyes; Diana had gone. He arose, stretching and scratching, and half-walked, half-stumbled down the hall to the bathroom. He knocked on the door. It opened, and Diana, hair all askew, peeked around it. She grinned mischievously. "Would you like to join me?"

Parker smiled and merely nodded. She opened the door and they stepped into the shower together. Their skin was made warm and slick by the water and more so by the soap that they lathered all over each other, slowly, sensually, lingering in all the perfect places. Parker stood behind Diana at one point and slid one finger inside her, in and out, gently probing, as his boner grew and prodded the small of her back. She reached back and grabbed his upper leg as he did this, holding on tightly. Then, in an instant, Parker spun Diana around and wrapped his arms around her waist, lifting her up and resting her against the wall. The moisture made it slick but he was strong enough to hold her there against the wall as he penetrated her, sliding his cock in and out, in and out. Her breasts bounced, her hair bounced, her eyes closed as she felt the whole length of him probing her depths. She wrapped her legs around his waist, running her slippery hands all over his slippery back and slippery chest. She panted, groaned, held her breath as he made her come again. Then there was movement, quick rhythmic stroking, and Parker's cum mingled with the shampoo in her tousled hair.

When they were clean and dressed, they stood in the kitchen by the door, arms wrapped around each other. "No gig tonight," he said, "but I'll see you tomorrow night if not before."

"Okay," Diana whispered, and she smiled. "Thank you again... for everything."

Parker smiled. "No," he whispered back, "thank you, my sweet." He kissed her, and they stood like that for a very protracted time, holding one sweet, tender kiss. Then they parted ways, with mutual whispers of "see you soon."

One block east, five blocks north, Blue Line east to Lake and State, Brown Line north. The train slid along, bouncing rhythmically like Diana had, like one of Parker's songs.

"This is a Brown Line train to Kimball. Clark/Lake is next."