All Comments on 'Gloria'

by jomomma141

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
ythebadgerythebadgerover 11 years ago
Not exactly 'believable'

but a light piece of fluff. Unfortunately, not terribly erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
hot

hard to believe, but was that ever HOT.

looking4itlooking4itover 11 years ago
Works

Nice fantasy. Could be open to further adventures.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 11 years ago
Agree with YBadg

I (again) think it is a tension thing. There is TOO much consensus in this tale. I think the foundation WAS there, but too few options were explored. Change the PoV from Hubby to Sweetie? Give her conflicts more air time before concurrence. Or have the 'offer for assistance' be given TO Sweetie and let it develop from there! Spring it on Hubby as a 'ménage a trois' surprise after the 'girls' work out their parts. (Save any FF action for the threesome!)

4*

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great job

I thought the idea of a note was original. I liked it a lot.

chytownchytownover 11 years ago
Good Read***

But I think he was set up by his wife and Gloria. They worked to good together. Thanks for sharing

gravyruggravyrugover 11 years ago
Good start

The sex part was pretty good, but the setup was a bit rushed. Plenty of room for more chapters to deal with the aftermath.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
the aftermath

Nice story, but I'd like to see the husband and wife discussing their new-found feelings the next morning. Did Pat decide her libido was low because she was really bi and needed that experience?

Dd they need to set new boundaries on their extracurricular activities? No outside fun without involving the other spouse?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
HAHAHA!

What an unbelievable pile of manure. Just get a divorce. This was just silly.

1 star

BigJim48BigJim48about 4 years ago
Gloria & Pat

Communication! Love! This is a LW story. Both people communicated! I'd love to read a continuation of this story. No cheating! No disrespect! No one trying to screw over the partner by filing for a lopsided divorce! Pure fantasy but a good one!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjomomma141@jomomma141
Not everyone will like every story. All I ask is for you to be kind in your evaluations. Be constructive, not nasty. Thank you