Gloria's Second Wedding Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jessie called from the kitchen, "Could you guys please sit up."

"Go wash your fingers, use plenty of soap," Anna said, grabbing a fistful of chest over Buck's left nipple before pushing him away. "God you are sexy."

Buck walked away grinning, thinking that was like the pot calling the kettle black.

The others were seated when he returned and they began eating the smoked trout covered deliciously in wasabi cream and pink pickled onions.

When they finished and Brett was topping up their glasses with dry white wine, Jessie said, "Have you two got something started yet?"

"Oh god," Anna giggled.

Buck said without embarrassment, "Yes, very tentatively of course and it appears very promising."

"Do you want Anna to stay with you tonight and tomorrow night and you two come back for dinner the next night, but come early so we can discuss the kitchen? Anna leaves for home next morning."

"Brett?"

"It's fine with me buddy. Anna has been away from her man a little too long."

"Anna?"

"I'd love to stay the night with you. Then tomorrow could we go hiking and stay out the night? I haven't done that since I was at college. When we discussed this Brett said you were an outdoors guy."

"So this is a set up?"

The other three looked guilty and Buck eased their discomfort saying, "Great work guys. I love it."

Well Buck and Anna went at it like rabbits and only hiked six miles before leaving the track to find a camp spot beside the river and they resumed their now mutually favorite past time.

"God we should have brought Jessie with us," Anna yawned, when Buck awoke her during the night to begin another session.

"Anna please, Brett is my buddy."

"Oh of course, sorry. Fuck me instead."

More to Come

12