Gloria's Second Wedding

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She said persuasively, "You are young and have returned to live in this city and so you'll see it has declined and having been in business you know what has to be done to pump life and style back into your old hometown."

"As one councilor I would only be one voice out of seven, or eight when including the mayor."

"Well run against our fat, lazy incumbent mayor."

"This town wouldn't accept a 32-year old to be mayor."

"Says who?"

"I really have no idea."

"Buck dear, now listen to me. I'm not without influence in this town through being a member of some eleven organizations, and I'm president of five of them. Here's my card. When you arrive home please email me a copy of your CV and explain in fifty words what you promise to do to uplift the image of Brixton Junction within the first 100 days of your election."

"Well I've think about what you have proposed Mrs Eliot and if I decide to toss my name into the ring I'll send you my CV."

"Good boy. I saw you eying Gloria West or were you eying her mom?"

Buck grinned and said he and Gloria were in the same class at senior high school.

"Are you aware she's recently divorced and is living back home?"

"No. I am sorry about that."

"You and Gloria would be a fine match."

"Perhaps Mrs Eliot but right now don't you think Gloria would prefer to never again have anything to do with men?"

"Perhaps. On the other hand if she hasn't had sex for sometime then men will be on her mind."

"I like the way you think Mrs Eliot," he grinned.

"You are such a darling young man Buck. Now don't procrastinate sending me that CV."

Driving home Buck thought what had he to lose. Yes he'd accept the invitation to Sunday's lunch.

When emailing his acceptance Buck continued on to action Thelma Eliot's request for his CV and a fifty-word list of promises.

More to Come

12