All Comments on 'Glory Again'

by glory_first

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
JRMcKnyJRMcKnyalmost 18 years ago
Glory Daze

Loved the story, all stories about glory holes. I have written a few myself under JRMcKny...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Glory

Love the work. Glory holes are an interest to alot of people. I like getting my cock sucked off in one as well. Have tried to suck one but didn't know what to do. Wish ther were more in Dallas.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
the final step

glory holes are wonderful anonymous sex has an excitement all its own. sucking a cock and drinking cum or letting your cum flow into another mouth...great. but the ultimate is when your man pussy is well lubed and ready. you suck and rub the cock, then you start to pull a condom on it. many pull out, but if they stay therem i get so hot have work not to cum. you work the condom down, then lube it well massaging it. you turn and quickly you are filled. you fuck yourself for a moment, then you fel the cock going at you. as he fucks you hard you twist your body and moan, working it, giving him an unbelievable fuck. when you fel the warmth of the condom filling with cum, i usually let fly. being fucked anonymously , priceless.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Glory glory

I agree with anonymous, Cleveland.At the hole, pants down being sucked when the guy sucking me reached under and rubbed his finger around my hole.My cock went harder in his mouth as he pushed his finger slowly into me.He stopped sucking and whispered to me to turn around, i did, backing up to the hole.I felt a lubed finger push into me, then another.I pushed back.He stopped.I kept pushing my arse back and bending until i felt pressure at my hole.he was trying to push his cock into me.My first time so i stayed still and he finally got the head of his cock into me.It hurt but i stayed there and with little pushing in and out motions he eased into me.He had me completely full and then he started to fuck me.In, out, faster and faster and my cock went rock hard.He did not let up and my cock sprayed out a load of cumm, clenching my hole around his cock making him shoot his load of cumm right up into me.He continued for a while then pulled out.I pulled up my pants and walked out with a sore arse and cumm leaking down my legs.It was the best and i have been fucked many times since.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
The Real Thing

Despite the excellence of this authors stories he misses what for me is the main purpose of glory holes.

I patronize them for one thing--to suck cock. I have a regular partner but the allure of a glory hole is the ulimited availablity and variaty of cock. I find that it is also very attractive cock. Those patrons who go to be sucked off are usually men who are proud of their jewels. It would be rare indeed to find a skinny 4 inch dick being offered. Glory holes are simply a god send for cock suckers like me who are blessed--or cursed-- with an insatiable appetite for cock and it's wonderful, tasty gift of cum.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
I also argree with Cleveland

Great story, but thoroughly enjoy having my cock sucked at the glory hole and feeling a tight man pussy slowly push back on my cock. But the ultimate is when I suck a hard cock until I turn and present him with my man pussy and feel him pushing against me while I force myself to relax and take him deep up inside me. That pain pleasure feeling while my ass is being stretched and taken for both our pleasure until he swells up and as I hear him groan with pleasure and start squirting me full of all that gooey man juice! Sometimes I cum when he buries himself deep inside and starts pulsing as I squeeze down on his cock.

wdbtchrwdbtchrover 11 years ago
Brings back memories

Reminds me of my first memories of visiting the bookstore arcade in the early 70's. I was not only nervous and a little scared of what was going to happen but also scared because the sign on said "Must be 21 to enter" and I wasn't. Nothing was said or asked when I got quarters from the attendant. This was back in the days when the arcades were really coin operated 8 mm film machines.

What hooked me was the fear and excitement of what could happen when you stuck your cock through the hole. The first time someone rubbed his cock against me, stroking himself to orgasim then using his cum to stroke to completion and I was hooked.

Yes still looking for something new, ie the San Franscican Kiss. Only read about it but the idea of pressing cock heads together and trying to shoot cum up the other guys cock excites me. Not sure it even possible but I would love to try.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
g

i remember my first time at a glory hole many years ago, i had never touched or sucked a guy before and to see a hard cock up close was so excitng and to touch it and jerk it was wild, i stroked the guy untill he blew a huge load. after he left another guy came in he was even bigger and this time when he poked his cock through the hole i worked up the courage to take it in my mouth and man i was hooked from the start, i loved having a cock in my mouth and before i knew it the guy was fucking my mouth and blowing a huge load of hot spunk in my mouth. a cocksucker was born.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Like your other stories, nobody goes to a GH for a hand job. Get real.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous