Glory Daze Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On his knees, his ass muscles clenched as he jack hammered her pussy, plowing into her, sometimes grabbing her hips again when he couldn't help himself. Viv started to moan quite loudly and Toby began to grunt with effort. Her pussy made some of the customary farting sounds as the air between his mighty thrusts escaped her lips from time to time around his cock. Then he leaned over her, arching his chest against her back, so that he could cup her breasts into both of his hands. Placing little kisses up and down her spine as he did so.

Watching him thrust just got me going and made me harder than ever before.

"Marissa, let me fuck you," I begged my partner.

She got up, some of her saliva still clinging to my iron rod, and slipped off her tight Daisy Duke shorts. She smiled over her shoulder as she went over to the dresser and took one of the condoms out one of the box. Her underwear was a white thong that disappeared up into the crack of her ass.

"Do you know how to torture a boy," I said, grinning crookedly.

"Let's see where this goes," she said inquiringly.

She unwrapped it more delicately than Toby had his.

"Hope it fits," she added.

"No problem, baby," I said, "I got the extra large size."

She slipped it down my shaft with a practiced ease, the sheath providing an extra sensation and yet somehow dulling the experience as well.

Toby meanwhile had flipped Viv over so that she was now facing him, and he paused for a moment to eat her pussy again.

Once my prick was dressed up to play, Marissa wasted no time in climbing on top of me and pushing aside her thong. I helped her position herself above me, and guided her down onto my purple head. Her shaven pussy was pretty tight, but it was also pretty dry, and it occurred to me for the first time that I hadn't bothered to get her lubed up at all, which was a major mistake on my part as there was no way that she was going to get my nearly ten inches of dick inside her without some kind of extra lubrication, at least not painlessly. The head of my dick was wedged between her pink lips, but it was going no further. She gave up trying to force the situation and I hurriedly spit into my right hand as I lay back against the bed and jacked my rubber sheathed cock off until my efforts had achieved an extra level of lube around the thing that was allegedly lubricated already. With my other hand I worked her pussy and clit for a minute with practiced ease. What had been a sense of frustration began to turn into pleasure as she closed her eyes and enjoyed the feelings that I was stimulating. She was not yet near an orgasm, but she was getting moist around the edges and that would be enough to start with.

I helped her climb back on top of me, and this time when she straddled me and she sank down onto my cock, I actually began to enter her. My dick edged past her lips inch by inch until I hit the very back of cervix. Her ass rested against my balls, and I was buried inside her further than any man had ever been before me. Her pussy walls surrounded me with their velvety smoothness leaving me hidden up inside her womb.

Then our fucking began in earnest.

Marissa bounced down onto my thighs and I thrust back against her waiting pussy. She moaned telling me she enjoyed the way I filled her up. I alternated my strokes to give her different sensations. With my hands I grabbed firmly onto her ass, to help steer her and control her rocking movements to give her the most pleasure possible. I was rewarded by the tickle of her juices that I could now see coating my shaft. She would be cumming hard soon.

I looked over at Toby for a minute saw that he had continued his work in Viv's cunt oblivious to Marissa and me. Viv was positioned with her back against the bed and there was a pillow placed under the small of her back. Still on his knees, as when he was fucking her doggy style, Toby was slipping into her this way. Face up. I watched as he leaned over her, then on his hands and knees, his thrusting even more intense than it had been earlier. He leaned his head down and they began kissing intermittently between his more serious bouts of thrusting.

Then Marissa said to me, seeing the direction of my gaze, "Marc, give it to me harder. I want to feel your big cock slam into me the way his is slamming into her."

I wondered not for the first time whether Toby had fucked these two before? And how often? Did Marissa know his cock as intimately as she was getting to know mine? Then it occurred to me to ask myself why it should even matter at all. I'd fucked girls with other guys before. Why should it matter now?

But for some reason it did.

Then Toby did something that no guy had ever done to me. He looked over at me as we fucked. Really watching me, watching him. Acknowledging it. He was getting off on it. On me. Not his cock stuffed into Viv's cunt, although I'm sure that helped, no he was enjoying me being there, getting off too, and getting off watching him. It was the weirdest feeling, not like the solidarity one guy feels when another one scores. Something stirred within me that I didn't even know was there.

For the first time I really took in Toby's body. Not as an object of respect, the way a guy sees another built guy or envies his skill at sports or whatever, but as an object of desire.

The same thing I felt when looking at Marissa.

I watched his tight ass as it worked, as the muscles clenched powerfully with each thrust, the way his thighs contracted in that position. The way his arms flexed as he supported himself there. I realized for the first time that he was looking at me the same way, and that I was enjoying it. I was enjoying him. And it was making me harder than ever.

Usually, the first time I'm in an unfamiliar pussy I come pretty fast. Which is good, because then I can really hold out the second, third, fourth or however many times and make it last for my partner, give me time to make her cum over and over.

But suddenly I was thrown off balance. I wanted to cum desperately and I couldn't. Toby and I were in a race.

I knew one thing, I sure as shit was never going to get there pumping at this leisurely pace.

Without much warning I flipped Marissa over onto her back, temporarily forcing the air from her lungs. She looked up at me surprised, but also pleased. Apparently she liked it rough. I pulled her one leg over my shoulder and half kneeling on the bed I proceeded to give her the hardest pounding of her young life.

I was desperate to cum.

She moaned and groaned in response to my thrusts. I could feel the spasming of her pussy lips and knew she was enjoying herself; it was only a matter of time before she came all over the place. We made it like that for a long time. Sometimes in my haste I would pull out too far and when I thrust back against her it would be against her outside of her pussy lips and not inside. I was so engrossed in watching Toby that I didn't even notice until she'd pull me back inside her again.

I felt my balls start to churn in that slow steady pleasure you feel before you spill your seed, but still, even enveloped in the velvety grip of her pussy, I couldn't make it over the hill. Every time I thought I was going to explode, the feeling would subside and it would just be me thrusting frantically again.

Toby was having about the same amount of luck I guess. With Viv's legs now over his shoulders he was banging away, really nailing her. He looked at me, and then looked at my cock. He stared at my thrusts very intently, measuring the strength of each one with his eyes as he watched. Then suddenly I knew that something had snapped inside of him. Whatever he'd been holding onto, whatever wall had been blocking him suddenly crumbled. I could see intense pleasure screw up his face and he looked me right in the eyes as he came. He had that glassy-eyed look of happiness that told me everything I needed to know.

And it nearly pushed me over the edge too.

Marissa meanwhile, was working on her own orgasm and was not to be denied. She grabbed the muscles of my shoulders and hung on like she was on a bucking bronco. My thrusts were no longer steady and were coming fast, hard and jagged in their rhythm.

Toby had collapsed onto the bed with Viv and the two engaged in some post-coital coupling.

My cock was feeling the pull from Marissa's tight snatch. Her arched back and long low moan were enough to convince me that she'd reached whatever orgasm she might have been good for at that point, screaming like a banshee. It only took me a matter of thirty or so more thrusts before I loosened my load into my latex glove. My orgasm was very intense, and Marissa took her time finishing off hers as well. For a minute I felt as if in shock. I just knelt there, suspended, cock still in pussy, waiting for the last shudder to leave my body.

When it came I looked down at Marissa's grinning face, and smiled at her in return. I still felt pretty stiff, but was slowly softening. And I pulled out of her cunt with a satisfying sucking sound. The condom glistened with her moist juices and I could see my own cum inside it lodged around my mushroom head.

I crashed on the bed, devoid of energy for a moment.

We all sort of lay there for a minute. Marissa got up far enough to reach her purse and pulled out some smokes. I took the proffered cigarette and lit hers and mine. Usually, being an athlete, I don't smoke, but this evening I'd already lit up three.

I leaned back on the bed, against the pillows, and wiped the sweat from my brow. My cock, still sheathed, was deflating to the point where I pulled the condom off with ease and tossed it into the wastebasket. Marissa cuddled against my strong chest under the protection of my left arm.

"Christ," I said, "It's hotter than a fuck on a Sunday morning in here."

Viv was the first one to speak up and suggested that maybe we should take advantage of the pool. Glancing at the clock on the television revealed that it was 11:03 pm. We'd been fucking for over half an hour, but it sure as hell didn't feel that long.

Marissa pointed out that we hadn't brought our suits and neither of them were wearing bras. Toby suggested that since it was quiet maybe we could go skinny dipping or something.

"Why don't you and Marissa go check out the pool," suggested Toby to Viv, "And Marc and I will be out in a minute. Then we can all come back to the room and get laid again."

The way he said it made me nervous. For a few seconds I had forgotten the whole incident that had happened a few minutes earlier, but now I had this strange feeling that I should cover my dick in his presence. Even though he'd just watched me nail the shit out of this bitch.

Marissa and Viv pulled their clothes on and went out to the pool.

Toby got up and lit the pipe again, taking a long hit. I sat up on the edge of the bed and took the pipe when it was offered to me.

"Was that good or what?" Toby asked with his signature grin, "Didn't I tell you they'd be eager little beavers?"

"Yeah," I said, taking a second hit, "You did."

Toby kind of leaned towards me from where he was sitting on the bed. I wasn't sure if I felt uncomfortable or not.

"So, man," I said, trying to keep what I was feeling out of my voice, "What was that anyway?"

What was I feeling?

"That was some cheap good ole fashioned fucking," replied Toby.

"Don't fuck with me dude," I told him, "You know what I mean."

"That was nothing," he replied, "This is something."

Without warning Toby moved his ass from his bed to a place next to me on my bed. I froze. Never in my life had I been in such a position. Toby put his hand on my thigh.

"Come on, Marc," he said, in a low voice, "Don't tell me you didn't like it. Don't tell me you don't like what I'm doing now."

His hand moved dangerously up my leg into territory that hereto now had only been the territory of a girl or my right hand.

I turned to look into his eyes, and they held me there piercingly. My mind jogged back to the last girlfriend that I'd had, and I remember she used to look at me that way. But there was something else in those eyes. I realized that was the way that most girls must see my eyes looking at them, with need and lust.

But I was damned if I wanted him to stop.

He leaned in and before I could help myself I was kissing him back. So different from kissing Marissa a few minutes ago or any of the other girls I've dated or fucked. There was no masculine or feminine dynamic. Just each of us striving for dominance and enjoying each other's tongue.

One thing I did realize in those few minutes of making out was that my feelings for women hadn't evaporated in the least. But as this awakening came, I realized simply and as a matter of fact was that I must be bisexual. The idea of being queer didn't even enter my mind, or the equation, nor did the usual petty insults or jabs at the guys who were on the periphery of the social scene.

Then just as suddenly, Toby broke it off. I could have gone on for a while. It was a new experience and I found that I was enjoying it.

"Are you gay?" I asked him, calmly, not really thinking the question through before asking it.

"Are you?" he asked in response.

Well there it was. I guess I had my answer and I saw myself reflected back in his eyes. It's no wonder we had always been drawn together.

Toby quickly got down on his hands and knees in front of me. I was in so much uncharted territory here I didn't know how to respond. I was completely being taken for a ride and I leaned back and let Toby take me where he wanted to go. It was a good thing. No better or worse than Marissa's blowjob had been earlier. Just different. Especially the feeling of Toby's fine five o'clock shadow rubbing against my cock and balls.

All too soon it was over, as I exploded into his mouth, and he expectantly got up and sat on the bed opposite me. Turn about is fair play I guess. My virgin mouth went down to his dick searchingly. I'd never imagined in a million daydreams that I'd ever be here doing this with him or any other guy. Experimentally, I took him in my mouth a couple inches at a time, trying to get him inside. Trying desperately to remember the instructions that I always gave to the newbie girls I fucked. Slowly and awkwardly it came back to me, and I was rewarded by Toby's pleasured groans and moans. Then before I even realized what was happening he too was cumming. In my mouth of all places, just as I'd done to him a few minutes before. The taste was salty and not quite pleasant. I could see why some women were not that excited about guys cumming down their throats. Spit or swallow time passed as I instinctively swallowed what he gave me. It didn't feel like all that much, especially considering it was his second time cumming in a matter or minutes, even if we were young and had the quick response times that guys have at that age.

"Dude," I said, trying to get the salty taste out of my mouth, standing up and walking away, "Do you take it up the ass?"

"I did once," he admitted grudgingly.

By this time I had made it to the bathroom sink and was using my hands as a cup to get some water to my mouth to drink. Nasty aftertaste I thought to myself. Like the one time I'd had escargots as a kid.

"Jack Collins," Toby continued for my benefit when I came back out of the bathroom and turned to look at him.

As if anticipating my next question, he said, "He's queer as a three dollar bill. He used to give some of the guys blowjobs before the games last year. Sort of the team slut. Well, with one or two of us anyway."

"Nobody told me," I said, stressing nobody.

"Well, you hang out with Greg and Steve and they're not known for being very queer friendly," he said by way of explanation.

"They're all right," I said, maybe more defensively than was necessary.

"Yeah, well Jack doesn't know you guys like I know you guys."

I stood there leaning against the door to the bathroom and grunted acknowledgement. Toby had a point, even if I didn't want to admit. Steve and Greg were some of my closest buddies, but they weren't gay friendly by any stretch. Sometimes you forget things hanging around with guys like that all the time.

"Besides," Toby went on, pulling my thoughts back to the present in the process, "Did you know you were going to react this way?"

"I don't know," I said.

"Well now you do."

"So, was this a setup or something?" I asked him frankly, the look on my face demanding an answer.

"No, man," he sighed, "I like pussy as much as you do. I'd be lying though if I'd said I hadn't dreamed about it happening. I don't know. Am I fucked up?"

He looked scared and fragile for a minute, so like a little kid.

"No," I said softly, and then with more emphasis, "No, you are not fucked up, or at least no more than anyone else. No hard feelings, dude. I can't promise you more than is in me to give, but this…whatever it was…is cool."

He looked relieved. It never occurred to me that Toby gave a shit what anyone thought of him, but obviously that just wasn't the case. That was when we heard laughter coming from the pool, and it jogged us back to the reality of our surroundings.

"Oh, the girls," he said devilishly, suddenly smiling.

"Wonder what they're up to?" I asked, rhetorically.

We both moved to slip on our boxer shorts, figuring that'd be enough in this weather. And being otherwise naked as jaybirds we set off towards the incessant giggling we heard coming from the pool.

The Pool

The pool was ever so slightly up a little path from our back patio, sheltered as the path was by a row of tall hedges. The two buildings of the motel formed an "L" shape and the pool was set a little between and back from them so that it couldn't be seen from the main walkway to the hotel, unless you chose to follow the short path from the ground floor. That and there was a high privacy fence that surrounded the pool to separate it from what looked like an old mini-put golf green. All of which offered a considerable amount of isolation.

Toby and I heard the girls as we walked up to the pool. The breeze was cooler and it felt good against my back. Toby opened the door to the pool area and we went in. Marissa and Viv were not alone, and it looked like they'd found a way to pass the since we'd left them alone.


Viv was in the pool, shirt still on, splashing around and having a good old time. Marissa was on the edge of the pool, her feet tangling in the water. Viv's shirt was plastered wetly to her tits in like she'd been in a wet t-shirt contest.

In the water near Marissa was a guy of unknown origin who was trying hard to get more familiar with her. Another guy was sitting on the other edge of the pool smoking a cigarette and a third guy was standing near Marissa, a smoke in one hand and a bottle of beer in the other. In fact there were several bottles of beer near the edge of the pool. Marissa took a swig of one of her own.

"Toby! Marc!" called out Viv, waving, just as the guy in the pool with her splashed water her way, "We were wondering what happened to you."

"Long story," said Toby.

"Well," said Marissa, "These guys were down here when we got here and they decided to keep us company while we were waiting for you. Marc, Toby, this is Spencer, Mike, and Kyle," she said pointing out each of us in turn.

We exchanged the usual courtesies. The guys were, like Toby and I, in just shorts or whatever passed for them, except the one identified to me as Spencer, who had on one of those white tank top shirts, wife beater style.

Spencer, standing near Marissa, told us, "Why don't you guys help yourselves to a beer. There's plenty."

There were indeed three unopened six-packs remaining on a rusty old table near the pool.