Glory Daze Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Toby and I said thanks, took a beer, and hunkered down with them near the pool.

"So, let's go for a little swim," said Toby after a few minutes of idle conversation, setting his beer down and taking a running jump into the pool.

Everything pretty much broke down then, Marissa slipped into the pool and everyone just mellowed out having a good time in the water. It was obvious though that Kyle and Mike, now in the pool also, were aggressively trying to put the moves onto our girls. Much to the girl's enjoyment, I might add.

Meanwhile, Spencer and I had struck up a conversation. Looks like the guys were all college kids, down from Denver way, just out taking the air for a long weekend. They were all pretty cool actually, and after a few more beers had been drunk, and more time had been spent in the warm waters of the pool, we were all pretty relaxed. Spencer and I sat a little further down the way from everyone else shooting the shit. My initial jealousy had long ago ebbed into a genuine liking for Spencer.

"That's some fine ass," he said to me after we'd passed a comfortable silence staring at the girls.

I grunted in agreement, taking another swig of beer.

"Are you guys…uh, you know?" he asked trying to get around the subject as delicately as he knew how.

"Together?" I suggested helpfully.

"Yeah," he said.

"No, it's not like that," I said, "We've got no claim on them. Never even met them before tonight."

"Cool," he said.

"I did fuck Marissa though."

"Shit, dude!" he said incredulously, "You mean you fucked her tonight?"

"Yeah, not more than two hours ago," I said with satisfaction, "Why the fuck you think we're in this flea trap?"

"She's fine, man," he said sadly, "I'd like to fuck her myself. Too bad you two already hooked up tonight."

"Shit, man," I replied, "No problem. You want some of that?"

Spencer didn't answer me right away, so I pressed him on the matter.

"Don't be such a pussy," I told him, "Yes or no?"

"Fuck yes," he grunted grudgingly, "I'd love me some of that."

"That's what I thought," I told him, and then I called out loudly to Marissa, "Yo! Marissa!"

She turned to look at me, "Yeah? What is it you got to holler all the way across the pool for?"

Kyle moved a little further away from her quickly, probably nervous that I'd caught him. For all that I was pretty sure he'd just gotten a feel of her tits under the water. The girl's wet shirts were clinging tightly to their chests, giving all of us a great view of their tits. Toby was, meanwhile, intermittently making out with Viv while Mike sat on the edge of the pool nearby, occasionally exchanging a few words with them when Toby's tongue wasn't down Viv's throat.

"Spence here wants to fuck you," I told her, "What do you say to that?"

She really looked at Spencer, maybe for the first time. In fact, not surprisingly, everyone was now looking at Spencer.

Marissa said sweetly, "Let me see your cock, Spence."

"You heard the girl," I said, elbowing him in the side with my free arm.

Spencer wasn't too sure of himself. He was probably used to fucking the college sluts up in the privacy of his dorm room, but he was on unknown territory here.

"Yeah, Spence, you pussy," said Kyle for added effect, cocky now that he knew I wasn't pissed at him for the feel, "Show her what you got."

Spencer stood up, and with a "Here goes nothing," and peeled off his tank top and undid the belt buckle holding up his jean shorts.

He pushed those down and then he pushed down his jock strap too, revealing a slowly hardening dick. I recognized Spencer as being handsome, as handsome goes, but taking a good look at him, I was relieved to realize I wasn't attracted to him in the slightest. Not the way I'd been with Toby. He reached down to start choking his snake, proudly. It was firming up to be good size, not as blessed as Toby, and certainly way out of my league, but better than many a man.

It also occurred to me that, my own boxer shorts being damp from my last couple dips in the pool, the outline of my own boner was growing against the wet material.

Spencer warmed to his audience, and with his hand now firmly encircling his dick asked Marissa, "So what do you think? Wanna take me out for a spin?"

"You're not as big as Marc there," Marissa said, "But you'll do." I shrugged to Spencer, as if to say there aren't many who are.

Marissa peeled off the shirt hat was completely plastered to the shape of her upper body.


Spence looked down at my boner for a minute, and gave a little laugh of acknowledgement, but ignored me further in his haste to get to the girl. He stepped out of his clothes and executed a rather elegant dive into the pool. With broad powerful strokes he quickly crossed the distance to where Marissa was. Kyle sorta floated away from them, but still took in all the action.

It was no holds barred at this point. These guys were horny, and not in the mood for preliminaries. Spencer slipped into position with Marissa floating near the edge of the pool. He dove under the surface for a second and returned with her shorts and panties as proof of her nudity. He threw them to shore and moved back into a spooning position with Marissa, cupping her tits and kissing her as he moved in the water to get into the best position for what he wanted to accomplish.

"That's it baby," he said floating there, "Hmmm, yeah…yeah, right there."

Through the rippling of the lights on the water I saw his hips push into hers, and his sigh of contentment signaled that he had now gone where at I'd already been before. Marissa leaned back in the water and proceeded to get fucked.

Spencer's need was desperate.

He'd forgotten his surroundings completely and as Marissa moaned he started talking dirty to her. "Oh, that's right, baby. You've got that tight little pussy, yes you do. Does it feel good with my big cock inside you? Do you like the way I fuck you? Do you? Oh, sweet Jesus, that's good…it's been so long."

Well that seemed about damn sure. It was just a fuck for Christ sakes, not a religious experience.

On the far side of the pool, Viv had decided to take matters into her own hands, she whispered something to Toby, and when he nodded, she moved over to Mike on the edge of the pool. Without much in the way of preliminaries she pulled down his shorts and exposed a cock that had grown thick watching Spencer fuck Marissa.

She began to blow him, much to his obvious satisfaction. Kyle seeing what was going on in the pool was perhaps feeling a little left out. He swam over to where Viv was and without permission, in his haste, pulled her shorts down and moved in behind her. It wasn't but a couple seconds and he was thrusting in earnest into her twat.

Damn, I thought. It was quiet as a mouse all around us, except for the grunting, each of the guys getting his nut off. I stroked my own shaft, and after a minute pulled it out to enjoy the feel of my hand against the wet skin. I'd cum twice already and with the stamina of youth I knew I was good for stroking these cunts well into the night, but the most I'd ever cum in a row at that point had been about nine times in one night. And the last couple of those had actually been painful.

I slipped off my soaking boxers, Toby doing the same, and we slipped into the water, sensing that our time was drawing near again.

Kyle was very horny and he came very quickly, pulling away and exposing Viv's bare backside. I slipped in behind her, pinning her once more to the wall of the pool. I spent a long time just feeling up her tits from behind as she expertly worked on Mike's cock. I rubbed my dick up and down her crack.

"Kyle," I asked him, "Have you ever seen such a beautiful piece of ass before?"

"No, man," he said.

"Neither have I," was my reply, "What's her pussy like?"

I was enjoying playing with her and she was purring around Mike's cock.

"She's got a mouth like a Hoover," Mike chimed in, and then when she wasn't going deep enough he used his hand to push her back down.

Kyle said to me, "Her hooch's made for taking cum, man. She's tight. So tight."

"That's what I thought," I said in her ear, "You're friend's being fucked by Spencer, then she's gonna be fucked by Toby. What do you think about that?"

She mumbled around the cock stuck down her throat. Mike had a fat, thick cock, although not nearly as thick as mine, but it was wicked short.

"I'm gonna fuck you like the bitch you are," I whispered to her, the water warm around my cock.

It was harder to find her pussy hole, floating in the water. I grabbed her thighs and steered her exposed ass onto my thighs, so that my dick was pointing the way to her hole. Then with all the water around my dick and the cum in her pussy, I slipped inside her, stretching out her hole as I went, planting myself there firmly. With mighty thrusts I forced my way all the way inside her used cunt. She was just like I'd imagined her to be: tight. Tighter than her friend even. It was marvelous.

So much for safe sex and condoms, I thought.

"Whatever you're doing to her," breathed Mike heavily, "Keep doing it. It makes her suck harder."

I knew what I was doing to her. I knew because every girl I'd ever fucked told me just how good I made their pussies feel with my monster.

Mike suddenly came, and Viv released him from her mouth sinking back fully against me. We were suddenly floating back into the pool from the edge and it threw off my thrusting. I pulled out of her and turned her around, so that I could look into her eyes while I violated her temple.

She was back on me like a bitch in heat, begging for my cock. She cried out to the Lord Almighty and a couple other people I didn't know while I continued fucking her. Having cum twice I was going to be good for a while before I needed to cum again.

Spencer had finished up his business with Marissa and Mike, Kyle and Toby had taken her out for a spin, taking her out of the pool so they could find new ways to fuck her senseless on dry land.

I thrust for a long time, just working Viv's cunt with my dick and her clit with my hand, kissing her slowly and bringing her to orgasm several times, her pussy spasming around my cock. It was like fucking in a waterbed and it was so, so wet.

Spencer came up behind her finally and, when he was ready, daringly slid inside her ass, allowing the water of the pool to lubricate his entrance. Viv was in a place of ecstasy and Spencer ignored her weak protests when he first started banging at her back door. I don't think she even realized what was happening. She'd never been so full in her life with my cock in her pussy and Spencer's up her ass. But then Spencer came again, as I just continued my slow and steady thrusts.

Viv felt so hot around me, so tight. Her feet erotically caressed up and down my legs in the water as we fucked. Our lips smacked loudly as she kissed me with sense of urgency. Her pussy was so snug, I was in heaven. I broke the kiss, unable to hold back for much longer. I thrust into her a little harder.

I looked down at this goddess before me as I screwed her. Her head was arched back, hair floating in the water, her eyes closed, and she was whimpering softly. Her breasts were bobbing up and down with each of my thrusts. She lifted her legs up as far as she could as I continued to fuck her. Her foot slid back and forth along the back of my ass as my thrusting grew more powerful. In and out my shaft went, driving myself into her harder and harder with each thrust.

"Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh!" she moaned, the sound growing ever louder.

The amazing sensation of her pussy was growing exponentially. She was ready to explode. She cried out, orgasm building. And then she came. I could feel everything as her pussy writhed, all consuming, and far more powerful than Marissa's earlier experience. Viv shook in my arms, helpless, as I continued to piston in and out of her hungry twat. Her nails were clawing at my back, and she was breathing hard.

I kissed her mouth waiting mouth, but she had no strength to kiss me back. The water splashed around us every time I slammed into her, but the noise was covered by her cries. Viv wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled me down to her, smiling. Her lips found mine and she kissed me urgently, as if giving thanks. Her tongue shot far into my mouth just as my cock was stabbing far into her pussy. She moaned each time I jack hammered in and out of her helpless body.

I was losing it. She was just too hot for me to hold out for much longer. And I had been fucking her for so long already. This woman was incredible in every way.

"I'm cumming!" I grunted finally, breaking our kiss.

Her feet flailed in the water around me as he thrust into her a few more times rapidly. My cock slid into her cunt, and I held it there deep inside her. Her arms and legs wrapped around me, holding me close.

I grunted, dick jerking inside her. A long, hot load of cum shot violently out of the end of my dick and into her needy pussy. She pressed her lips against mine, kissing me as another river of my juice flowed out of my manhood and up inside her. I groaned into her mouth, shaking, as his shaft continued to spasm, shooting sperm into her accommodating pussy.

Finally, the onslaught slowed to a trickle, and I was left gasping for breath, collapsing against her in the water. She squeezed me tight with her arms and legs as the last of my cum passed into her.

"Oh, fuck!" she moaned, "I needed that! That was fun!"

She was smiling at me, so I kissed her full lips.

I stayed inside her for a long time, floating and kissing in the pool, until finally her tight pussy forced my flaccid beast out of her.

It was late in the night by this point. We went back to the guy's rooms where we smoked pot, drank the rest of the beers and champagne, and took hits of some drug they had brought with them. Mike flipped on a porn channel and we talked and laughed until I don't remember when. Every so often we'd stop while one or more of us guys stopped and fucked one of the girls again, or got a blowjob. And it was all good. Some time around four in the morning I think I lost consciousness and slipped into a nice peaceful sleep.

The Morning After

I woke up in the morning feeling more than a little the worse for wear. Mike and Toby were actually curled up together on the floor. Wonder what had gone on there? Spencer and Kyle sandwiched Marissa on another bed, and Viv was draped near me on the other bed, lying face down on her gorgeous tits.

Damn, what a night. We'd been so completely wasted.

It occurred to me that my brother had once told me the best thing for a hangover was sex. The peaceful snores coming from the bodies spread about the room confirmed that everyone was still asleep. I felt my usual morning hard on and figured I could take advantage of the situation. I climbed over on top of Viv, trying not to disturb her and slipped slowly inside her sweet cunt, having to go slowly so she could adjust to my size. I pulled out and stroked a few more times until I was all the way inside her.

Viv's silky smooth pussy enveloped me again slowly, and I heard her moan in her sleep. She was so hot, like a furnace. I moved slowly in and out of her, picking up momentum as I drove my dick in and out.

"Let me roll over," she said after a few minutes, so quietly I thought I'd imagined it at first.

I moved off of her and she turned to me and we spooned together.

"I want to see the face that goes with that cock," she purred.

I caressed her body as I did so, gently squeezing her breast, caressing her tight stomach, over her leg, and back up her thigh to her pussy. I gently fingered her clitoris and she gasped in my mouth.

Viv opened her legs up to me and allowed me to get between them. I was now on top of this naked girl, in between her sexy legs. Her breathing was labored as we kissed again, writhing against each other. Her naked pussy was so fucking wet as it rubbed along my mighty shaft.

Her breathing was shaky when we broke our kiss. I reached in between us, and grabbed my huge pole, running the head down her swollen slit. She looked into my eyes, needing me to fill her. I head reached the entrance to her hole, and I pushed forward.

While the others slept, Viv's swollen pussy lips parted and allowed my cock to enter. Her cunt easily sucked me inside in one stroke, that's how wet she was.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh," she moaned loudly.

Her wet pussy was so warm around my dick, and my lips found hers as I kept myself inside her. Her tongue eagerly darted into my mouth as she spread her legs wider around me. I began to slide in and out of her, making love to her as we kissed. Her panting grew too heavy and she was forced to break the kiss, moaning.

My long, nearly ten inch mast slid in and out of her hungry pussy over and over again. It was so warm, so hot. I began to fuck her harder. Viv raised her feet into the air, enhancing the feeling of having me in her cunt.

"Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh!" she moaned rhythmically as I fed her my cock.

We tried to be quiet, but the sounds of our sex were just too loud in the end. Near us I could hear Marissa giggling quietly.

I looked down at Viv as I fucked her. Her gorgeous tits rocked up and down with each of my thrusts. Her hole was steamy and slick. I could not get over how wet she was that early in the morning.

She gently eased me off of her, rolling me onto my back beside her. The she rolled on top of me. Viv kissed me passionately, lovingly. Her near orgasm had an animal effect on her. She reached beneath her and grabbed my enormous dick, raising it into the air. Viv pressed her pussy down on it, and I easily sank into her all the way.

"Oh, Lord!" she moaned as I filled her.

She began to raise and drop her ass on her own accord, sliding her pussy up and down my rod. She moaned and cried out, riding me as fast as she could. Her tits were bouncing in front of my face. My hands were on her naked ass, squeezing her cheeks. Then deciding to let me take control again, she slid my long, thick dick out of her twat for the second time in a couple minutes. She lay on her back and I was quick to climb on top of her. She spread her long legs eagerly. I was still hard as steel, I was so excited. The head of my cock pierced her vagina, entering her in one smooth motion.

"Oh, yes!" she moaned, smiling.

Her lips found mine as I began to make love to her again. We kissed sloppily, having trouble breathing as I entered her again and again. I broke the kiss and began to fuck her harder again. I fucked her so hard; the bed was hitting the wall with a dull thud each time, underlying her cries of pleasure.

Our new friends were openly laughing now.

Viv was moaning loudly in response. She raised her feet into the air and I was fucking the shit out of her! Her huge tits were bouncing violently as I nailed her as hard as I could. I could feel my own orgasm rising. Then she came like an explosion.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" she wailed.

Her pussy was pulsating. She moaned loudly. Her pussy was still convulsing. Then I lost it. I jammed my cock all the way inside her open pussy. And all too soon it was over, my cum exploding inside her.

And as I rolled off Viv, I turned to see five expectant faces looking at us.

"What?" I asked them, grinning, "I just couldn't help myself."

They roared with laughter. And this beautiful day was only just the beginning….

* * *

Copyright © 2002, 2009 by Eagle1. All rights reserved. All characters portrayed in this story are meant to be over the legal age to consent to sexual activity. Any similarity to characters or situations, real or imagined, is purely coincidental. Unless you happened to be there of course. May be reprinted without permission of author in materials distributed free of charge or on websites where there is no fee charged for access, provided this copyright notice is attached.