Glory Daze Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Eagle1
Eagle1
195 Followers

Holding very still, he whispered into my ear, perhaps misreading my sudden tension, "Take it easy, Marc, I won't do anything you don't want me to do."

He slid down my body enough that his cock dangled between my legs and continued exploring my back, searching for more sensitive areas. I relaxed and began enjoying the pleasure he was giving me.

I panted loudly as he sucked on my back near my ass, grinding my cock into the mattress as I clutched his parent's headboard. Moving further down, Toby's tongue traced the length of the underside of my left ass cheek. Then moving back and forth between them, he occasionally worked his tongue between my legs and into a very sensitive area near the bottom of my ass crack, while gliding his sure fingers along the break between the cheeks.

I'd never experienced anything like this before. I wanted something, but unsure of what, I got on my hands and knees on the mattress and spread my legs for balance.

"Please stop teasing me," I begged him.

He had no such intention. He spread my ass cheeks with both of his hands, dipping his tongue back between my legs and running it along my crack from the bottom to the top, pausing only to pay special attention to my asshole before completing his trip. I grunted my pleasure, and thrust my dick in the empty air. I was being fucked. I'd never been fucked before. I was the one who did the fucking. It was a strange and amazing feeling. But then he started to suck my asshole. Holy shit, I was groaning like an engine. Purring like a kitten. I was totally thrashing under his overpowering attentions. He probed my sphincter to test my tightness and resistance.

I was involuntarily resisting him because he couldn't make his tongue stiff enough to get past the incredibly tight outer ring of the muscle in my asshole. This was a new experience for me and I wasn't sure how to relax further. Straightening up, he pushed on my hips, rolling me onto my side and then to my back. I looked at Toby questioningly as he moved between my legs. Leaning over me, bracing himself to either side of my shoulders, he tested me again. Then he moved up over me slowly, giving me a chance to pull away, but even though he'd been rimming me only a moment ago, I reached up and pulled him down to me, kissing him hard and eagerly as he sought entrance to my mouth.

I clutched his hips and pulled them down while rocking mine. I had him lying on top of me, cradling his hips between us as we ground against each other's bodies. Abs on abs and our aching cocks rubbing together. I almost lost myself in how perfectly we were moving together. Soon, he slid lower and rubbed his shaft just under my balls.

But he kept moving down my body. He placed kisses down the length of my torso until he settled his chest between my legs, propping himself up with his arm next to my thigh. He kissed and licked along the groove between my hip and leg, and coated two of his fingers from pool of our precum around my cock.

He then started licking and sucking along the underside of my shaft which produced the desired effect. I rocked my hips up, sank my hands into his hair and gripped his head, pushing it down. I was pulling on his hair, trying to force him to take me into his mouth, so desperate to cum. Toby resisted as he slid slick fingers into my crack and found my asshole.

"Oh, fuck!" I groaned, "Oh, God...Fuck, man."

Toby began deep throating my shaft as he pushed his index finger past the resistance of my tight hole. It was easy enough to distract me; all he had to do was run his tongue over the mushroom head of my nearly ten inch dick while he loosened me up for a second finger. I grew accustomed to this invasion, this new sensation, and relaxed around his finger faster than I'd expected. The pain quickly turned to pleasure. By the time he slipped his middle finger in next to his index finger, I was thrusting my ass up, wanting more.

Using his free hand to untangle my fingers from his blue hair, he lifted his head and raised himself a little higher on his arm. I just made a series of unintelligible grunts as he worked his fingertips over my prostate in a circular motion. My hips bucked against his hand, my neck and chest arched up from the bed while my legs spread further apart and I gripped the headboard with my right hand. My eyes were open, but they had glazed over completely.

Then it was upon me faster than even I'd thought possible. A blast of thick, white cum like cannon fire shot out the end of my dick, without either his hand or mine touching it, to land at the top of my six-pack. Holy fuck, I thought, a long, loud groan escaping my lips. My hips continued to buck into the empty air as I shot stream after stream onto my abs.

Then just as suddenly, overcome, I collapsed fully back up the bed, limply. I lay there chest heaving, my body trembling and jerking. He moved up next to me, lying on his side and propped his head on his palm while watching me slowly recover.

When I stopped shaking and could breathe again, I saw Toby alongside me, grinning. I know I had a silly grin on my face, having just come down from a very intense orgasm.

"That was fucking incredible!" I told him, meaning every word.

I rubbed some cum absent-mindedly over my chest before wiping it off with a tissue. I reached around behind him, pulling him to me, and giving him the best kiss I knew how to give. Toby's thick, hard dick, while not in league with my own, nevertheless lay pressing against my leg, and I knew it was only fair for me to get him off. But how best to do it? Pressing a hand against his chest, I pushed him back, and moved on top of him, my ass resting on his thighs. Running my hands down his chest from his neck, I watched his cock jerk and leak.

Sucking on his nipples, I let a hand wander over his abs and around his dick. I squeezed it and stroked him back and forth, feeling his length and girth. Our bodies rubbed together as I sucked and licked down the center of his chest. Taking small nibbles on the skin just below his ribs, his body jerked and I realized he must be ticklish.

"I want to get you off," I told him.

My teeth tugged playfully on the sides of his thighs causing him to wiggle and allowing me to slide a hand under him to cup his muscular ass. Feeling the hair along the crack, my fingers probed deeper. His cock jerked when the rough flat of my tongue raked over the soft head, taking with it all the precum that he had been leaking. I felt the moist heat of his ass and my cock began hardening again, wanting to sink into him. His fingers ran through my hair, encouraging me to take in more.

My lips wrapped tightly around him, slowly sucking him in. He was close to cumming, and I knew I could finish him off, but I wanted to explore more. I really wanted to fuck him, and I could imagine how hot and sweet his ass would feel, but I wasn't sure how he'd feel about it.

I rolled him over onto his stomach. I lay my body over his, my hard cock nestled between his ass cheeks. The muscles beneath his neck and upper shoulders tightened, responding to my mouth. When my teeth sank in, he moaned and squirmed underneath me, wiggling his sexy ass against my cock.

I slipped a hand under him, pinching a nipple and rolling it in my fingers. Licking and caressing his body with my hands, I made my way lower; eventually my mouth reached his rounded ass muscles. As I sucked and nibbled on his ass, my hand reached between his legs, fondling his balls. They felt so hard I thought if I squeezed them, he would cum. I took a moment to admire him, the beautiful form of his body. His shoulders broad and the way his back tapered down to his ass, covered with the lightest dusting of hair.

Pulling up on his hips, I continued to lick while I spread his cheeks wide, giving me a perfect view of his hole. I breathed it in, taking in his scent. I pressed my face there, my tongue moving across his skin. He squirmed and groaned. I ran my hands over his ass, caressingly while keeping his cheeks spread wide open. Then took his cock in my hand and began jerking him off. Soon his dick was fucking my hand as my tongue was fucking his hole.

When I thought Toby was close to cumming I made my move. I tugged his dick backwards until my mouth could suck him, while at the same time pushing a finger into his hot hole. His ass pushed back on my fingers, which in turn slid his cock deeper into my mouth. He grunted and began shooting his creamy load. I continued rubbing the tight walls of his ass and sucking his cum until he had no more left in him. Swallowing the last of it, I lay beside Toby, softly kissing the back of his neck as we relaxed.

He draped a leg over both of mine, letting his palm glide up my sweaty chest to cup my face. I leaned down and brushed my lips over his. I kissed him lightly, a tender expression of the warmth I felt for him.

"You are so fucking hot, Marc," he told me then, pulling back slightly to look into my eyes.

"You too," I responded sincerely.

He teased me by ruffling my hair with his hand; I had to laugh as he settled his head on my shoulder. What I wanted to do now was relax and enjoy the afterglow. I lazily played with the sparse patch of hair growing on his pecs. I let my eyes close as my thoughts wandered.

I woke so slowly that it took several minutes for me even to realize that I'd fallen asleep.

I heard the spray of the shower running in Toby's parent's master bathroom, and realized somewhat stupidly that Toby must be taking a shower. Then it hit me again who it was, why I was here, and what had just happened. A stupid grin spread across my face. Stretching mightily, I rubbed my eyes and looked at the alarm clock. It was a little after four o'clock in the morning, which meant that I hadn't slept too long.

The shower turned off and after a few moments Toby came back into the bedroom. He wore a towel around his waist.

"Hey," I said as he came into the room.

He smiled at me in surprise, not expecting me to be awake. I noticed his dick was soon managing to make a tent against the heavy fabric of the towel. Even from so far away I wanted nothing more that to rip the towel off him, and suck his cock until he couldn't stand anymore. I had a primal need at that particular moment and I shot up out of the bed with an athletic grace. Toby didn't even try to resist me. I pushed him against the wall, my hands roughly stroked through his hair, my mouth seeking his lips. His wet tongue finding mine. My body blossomed heat. I bucked against him, trying to feel his entire delicious body pressed to mine.

I wanted him naked.

The towel had to go. And so it did, falling away between us.

Toby started to laugh against my mouth. His rocking hips shook against mine, the lump of his boner provided friction to my straining cock. His hands, still damp from the shower, found their way around my back to dig into the muscles there. Toby gave me a big kiss. I loved the way his soft lips manipulated my skin, sending shockwaves to my hard dick.

Moving in unison, we prodded each other back toward the bed. Not realizing where I was going, the back of my legs met with the mattress and I fell backward onto the bed. Toby was quickly on top of me. His impatient tongue traced my chest, around my pecs, my armpits, orbiting each chiseled muscle on my abdomen. I was on fire. My skin burned and shivered, tingling as my muscles contracted beneath his marvelous tongue.

Toby worked his way back up my chest, fingers reaching before him like a climber on a wall.

I couldn't help but cry out, "Shit, dude. That feels so good. Oh, Toby. Shit, fuck, damn."

His teeth felt great, just pinching, drawing my skin into his mouth and getting it warm and wet. He prodded and poked me with his hot tongue then licked onwards. It just felt so fucking amazing. But finally he worked himself up to my face.

"The best is yet to come," he whispered in my ear, before sucking on my ear.

He thumbed my nipples causing them to stiffen and burn. Jolts of pleasure shot over my skin in a wave of heat. My cock burned and swelled, stretching even more to its full length, almost ten inches; I had fucking porn star action going on. And there was so much passion as his lips nuzzled my neck. My groans were muffled against his hair. My dick trembled and I tried to rub my burning rod against his. It wasn't nearly enough. I lost control. I couldn't help it. I pulled Toby to me, loving how hot his flesh felt in my fist. We kissed hard and fast, sweaty muscles slipping against each other, creating a temperature that seemed destined for our cocks. His head tilted away from my mouth, groaning for me to fuck him.

He kissed me hard, our mouths open. Our hot tongues played and tasted each other. I was breathing hard and staring at his hot body. Those long, thick arms, broad chest and his finely muscled abs were driving me crazy. His blue dyed hair was luminous under the soft light of the lamp; his cock and his balls lay large and heavy between his legs. It pulsed, raw, curving up in front of him, a thick vein feeding it.

I reached over to the bedside chest of drawers and took some of his parent's lube that was lying on there. Then I pushed Toby back onto the bed, and then climbed astride him. In the back of his throat, deeply, he began to make a strange, purring noise of pleasure. Behind me I fest the fingers of his hand trace the curves of my ass as I groaned my pleasured response, enjoying the sensation. But all too soon we were positioned so that my cock and balls were flat on his chest.

"Fuck man," I whispered overcome.

"I know," he responded softly, "This is so fucking hot, me and you...."

As he leaned forward, my long dick was positioned dangerously close to his lips and he brushed them against my knob, eagerly opening his mouth after a moment to receive the feast, treating my meat as lovingly as a last supper. I caressed his hair softly, lovingly. Was I selfish? Was he? What was going on anyway? At that moment all thoughts of pussy fled my mind and I allowed his tongue to lick the surface of my engorged dick, watching him intently all the while, the way his head tilted up, and his eyes settled their gaze on mine, gleaming. Knowingly. His tongue worked between my muscular thighs; my balls rubbing against the stubble on his chin.

When he sucked me off for a bit, I lay against him as sweat ran from our bodies. The bed began to squeal as we rubbed our glistening bodies against each other. We groaned, swearing and calling out for more. My knee went between Toby's thighs which forced apart his legs, and I pushed my hand into the gap it created, sweaty fingers finding their way behind his balls to stroke lightly across his asshole. I teased the hot skin with a bead of sweat that had dribbled between his clenched cheeks. He jerked involuntarily against me, pressing his hard, wet dick into the knotted muscles of my stomach. I reached between us with my left hand and grasped him tightly until he begged for freedom.

My own body was on fire.

I rubbed my massive cock against Toby's side, engorged beyond reason, demanding attention, even though Toby's mouth had temporarily sated it before. It's just that I hadn't yet cum inside him. Everywhere we touched burned and we were sweating as if we had a fever. I maintained my grip around his long shaft as I licked a line over and between his nipples. I stopped to tease each hard point with my teeth before giving them a light suck. Toby moaned like a woman when I did that. I would have liked to spend more time, but I was too frantic with thoughts of cock to bother.

I grinned at him. This was so strange. I was scared about what we were doing, about where this was taking us. About these feelings.

But whatever it was, there was too much going on. Too much to turn back now. There was going to be a heartache tonight one way or another. I finally decided to use the lubricant on my hand.

My lubed fingers carefully orbited his asshole, making sure that everything was as moistened as possible. I didn't want to hurt him. He was expecting something great and I wanted this to be the best damn fuck he ever had. I put some of the cold liquid on his hole as well. I pushed the tip of my finger into his tight, hot hole to make sure he was well lubed. I pulled out, re-coated my finger and pressed further in. His sphincter was like a hard knot around my finger. I thrust it in and out, then in and out again, trying to loosen his opening. He felt me there. I continued impaling his hot asshole, now with two, then with three fingers. He thrust his dick in the air, writhing on the bed, moaning more and more.

"Oh, shit man," he begged groaning, "Fuck me. What are you waiting for? Fuck me."

I looked down at my huge dick. The anticipation had me swollen to maximum length and thickness and I knew I'd be a lot for him to handle. I was a lot for anyone to handle. Precum leaked down my shaft and onto the sheets below. I though I might explode right then. But I used the lube anyway and prepared myself. We kissed and held each other for a brief few tender seconds before I pushed Toby back onto the bed.

Then I picked up his sweaty legs and looped them over my arms so that his knees hooked over my elbows. His asshole was totally exposed to my cock. I saw that he had closed his eyes, waiting for me.

I thrust really hard, but hardly moved at all. He was so fucking tight. I was afraid I was stretching him so far I might seriously hurt him. I slipped back almost all the way out, so that his muscle was stretched less. I tried to thrust back in. I met the same barrier about three inches inside.

"Push harder," he said between gritted teeth, obviously in some pain.

I thrust in and out, desperately trying to loosen him up, never feeling an ass this tight before. But it wasn't working and I finally pulled out telling him so.

Toby was frustrated, sitting up, and pulling me roughly against him. He kissed savagely down my neck. He grazed along my jaw and cheeks. When his lips finally got to my mouth, they pushed brutally against mine. I groaned into his mouth and raised my face to the ceiling as he sucked my lower lip.

"You have to fuck me," he said desperately, "You just have to. I want this so bad."

Toby put more lube on his hands and massaged my boner until it was shining like the top of the Chrysler Building.

Suspecting that another position might help, I suggested that Toby climb astride me, and he readily agreed.

I lay down on the edge of the bed, and Toby climbed astride my legs and lowered his ass until he just brushed the top of my cock. He stabilized himself with one sweaty hand on my left shoulder. His eyes focused on mine, a grin on his face. I ran my hands down his back, tracing the bulges of his muscles, though I applied no downward pressure to his body, just resting my hands lightly on his hips.

This time his tight hole spread open far more easily than last time. Suddenly, Toby just dropped down on me, as if he could no longer support himself in that position. It drove my shaft deep into him. He cried out and gasped. I enjoyed the tight, warm sheath suddenly covering my dick.

"Shit," I swore.

I drew my hands up his back, rubbing him, trying to help him relax. I kissed him slowly, and then fast, trying to let him know how this felt. I reached down to his neglected cock, burning hot against me. His shaft had precum all over it. I took some and used it to jerk him steadily. Toby lifted himself up, nearly completely off my cock, and slammed himself down again. He gasped as he did it again. Suddenly, though still incredibly tight, it became easier for me to fuck him. He felt slippery and hot. I rocked my thighs upwards as he shot down my pole. My fingers were between his cheeks, both pulling him open and helping to control our thrusting. He started to thrust forwards a little.

Eagle1
Eagle1
195 Followers