Glory Daze Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, darlin," I moaned and slapped his ass.

He responded by ramming himself down as my cock rose to meet him. As he drew off me, I bucked my chest forwards to brush his. He grabbed the hollow behind my neck and pulled my face to his. We kissed and I pounded his ass, for how long I don't know. I don't think we stopped to think. We both went insane, grunting and talking dirty, and sharing sweat. After a bit, I rolled Toby over, still deep in his hot asshole, and lay on top of him on the bed. His muscled body was heavy in my arms. His legs automatically gripped my hips, holding me tightly inside him. Finally, our hips were pressed completely against each other. I was also free to ram him as hard as I wanted.

I drove in faster, knowing that my thick cock was stretching his narrow hole open. It provoked me to fuck him harder and harder, drawing grunts from his mouth. I wanted him to never again to as tight. My cock literally battered him like a ram.

Toby gave me no warning he was about to cum. He didn't shake or cry out in preparation, perhaps he didn't even realize. When he did cry out, he had already beginning to shoot his load. I felt him spasm around my cock, his hot ass muscle clamping hard on my significant girth. His cock jumped between us, thick, white cum shooting mainly on our chests.

My already tight balls couldn't take it anymore. I felt the need rush through my body, channeled to my dick. In the first release my balls sort of clenched hard causing cum to spurt from my shuddering cock. The spasms rocked me. I cried out, my toes curling at the same time. I felt his ass vibrate around me. Hot cum shot deep inside him. Still, my cock spasmed again, forcing cum down around my length. I trembled, and started to grunt, but Toby grabbed my head and forced our lips together. I gasped in and out of his mouth. My eyes clouded over momentarily with the intensity of my release. Suddenly, my muscles lost all power. I went limp, fastened to Toby by the cum on our chests and my softening cock.

I lay against him for what seemed like hours before I removed my softened shaft from his hole. A trickle of cum followed after me. Toby slumped against me, sweaty, and seemed unable to move.

"Fuck!" said Toby suddenly, "You've cum too soon."

I laughed against him. That was not something I'd been accused of doing too often.

"If you were fucking a hole that tight, you would've too," I responded, grabbed his hair, and forcing his lips to meet mine.

"Just you wait," he whispered, pulling away, and smiled devilishly.

I didn't necessarily want to let him have the last word on the subject, but I thought that actions spoke louder than words, so I got up and went to the shower. I turned it on, stepping into the warming spray. Toby was close behind. His body so close to mine that it pushed me all the way under the shower spray. The steam was rising, making the lights look hazy. I looked down. We were both now rock hard. Toby wrapped his arms behind my back, enveloping me in a hot, wet hug. There was no friction at all between our bodies. I loved how I could feel his muscles tense and release beneath the skin, as I'm sure he was feeling mine do. Our cocks touched, slippery and hot, pressed in against our abs. He groaned.

We pressed firmly against each other, bodies straining hard, lips, tongues, teeth, everything. Getting as close as possible to each other's flesh. I slammed Toby against one of the walls and grabbed his thick cock, stroking as hard as I could. I could hear his breathing hiss in and out in shallow breaths. His head rolled backwards, eyes to the ceiling, and then dropped to lean against my right shoulder. His mouth pulled hard on the flesh above my shoulder. He bit down a little, then harder, still sucking the skin in his mouth. It was enough to make me release his shaft, as I fought the waves of pleasure rippling through me.

I bent my head and sucked his nipple into my mouth. My hands stroked his cock a little more gently, mimicking the way he was treating my own dick. I got a bit of a shock when I looked down. I kept rubbing his head between my thumb and forefinger, the other hand around his base. He was so wet and hot. I fiddled with his foreskin, stretching it out and pulling it back. My fingertips manipulated the underside of his cock.

We were both groaning by then. The water supplied a steady hot stream rippling onto our bodies, bouncing and dripping off onto other parts. The water smoothed our skin and lubricated our bodies. It made me completely hot all over. I went back to Toby's chest, which took some of my attention away from his cock.

But not for long.

Soon I was down on my knees, avoiding his cock and probing his crack with my tongue. He tasted like musk and cum. From the way he was standing, even though his legs were quite far apart, I couldn't get my mouth to his hole. The fingers of my left hand could, however. I allowed my wet fingertips to massage the rim of his tight hole, while my tongue retreated to his balls. I sucked his sac a little. At the same time, I could feel myself growing hotter and harder. My cock burned against my wet abs. I was so caught up in what I was doing. Still, I did feel his hands on my head, pulling my hair and directing my hand and mouth to his dripping, sizzling cock.

I pulled back after a few attempts and mouthed down each side of his cock, plucking him hard with my lips. The hot water ensured that he was always warm and wet.

"Oh, man!" he groaned, "Suck my cock, Marc."

My mouth slurped over the tip of his head. I sucked a little of him in, then bobbed back, each time taking a little more. He was thick. My tongue pressed his shaft hard against the roof of my mouth in rhythmic waves. I sucked in, swallowed some more. His head was completely slippery. My moans caused his cock to vibrate in my mouth. I can only imagine how good that felt.

I loved his hot, huge cock, and the noises of appreciation he made as he fucked my face, faster and faster. His balls slapped against my chin, his shaft burnt friction against my lips. At the same time, I forced two wet fingers into his tight asshole, fucking him back in an erratic motion.

We didn't keep it up long. I didn't want Toby to cum before he'd fucked my ass. It was something I needed to experience.

I finally withdrew him from my mouth.

"You gotta fuck me, man," I said deeply passionate.

I didn't think that I would really be able to do it, or that the thought of it would really turn me on like this. God, I was wrong.

Toby's reply was something feral. He drew me from my knees and rammed me against the wall, thrusting at me with his hips, so our boners battered against each other. All I could do was moan into his mouth.

He left me breathing heavy for a minute as he stepped out of the shower. I slumped against the wall; my slick hair dripping water into my eyes. The sight of his body was slightly obscured as I blinked the water away. Still, what I did saw was just as arousing as the clear view I'd had earlier. His blue hair, wet with water, lay against his scalp. His shoulders and back muscles flexed powerfully beneath his tanned skin, and his muscular ass, rounded and clenched as he moved. Then he leant over to pull something from the floor and I saw his balls bob between his legs. His cheeks parted, exposing the hole I recently fucked. I still couldn't believe that my thick fucking rod had fit so snuggly in there. He returned carrying the bottle of lube in his hand. He opened the bottle and squirted some on his red bulging cock and balls.

He turned me around and did my ass as well. His fingers were fantastic, not too light, nor hard enough to be painful, just enough to penetrate. At the same time, I felt his cock pressing against me.

"Oh, man!" I groaned with desire, "Fuck me, please!"

I felt his lubricated palms pressed into my ass muscles, swirling up my back and then down again so that his fingertips flicked over the sensitive place between my balls and asshole. He allowed one hand to linger between my legs, lightly brushing the smooth skin of my balls. The other hand reached for more lubricant.

I groaned. One of his fingers had slipped between my cheeks, guiding more of the lubricant down to my sensitive hole. He used one hand to hold my cheeks apart while he squirted more lubricant directly over my tight hole. Then I heard the bottle dropping to the floor. His fingertip pressed into me. The tip of my prick slid against the shower wall. His finger continued to thrust into my hot, tight hole. Everything he touched filled me with an insane kind of pleasure, and I couldn't control the movement my body made in response. I pushed back slightly, forcing his second knuckle inside me.

"Oh, God!" I murmured, "Please fuck me hard...."

Toby impaled me with a second finger, circling the two inside my hole. I writhed and moaned like a bitch in heat. His other hand pulled my hips back, so that I was supporting myself on my arms and my hips and back were angled. I felt a sense of loss as my cock left the wall. Suddenly I felt this huge, hot thing, stretching my hole. Jolts of pain shot through my body. My body tensed, face creased, lips bitten so I would not scream. Toby thrust further into me and the pain just increased. A high pitched moan escaped from my mouth. In that moment I felt incredible sympathy for every girl I'd ever fucked up the ass. This was like some kind of torture.

I felt Toby's fingertips brush across my chest; the other hand stroked my cock. I moaned as pleasure started to mingle with pain. I must be relaxing a little. But then I experienced sudden pain as his thick head slid past my tight exit. He was stretching me wide around his shaft as he slipped inside.

"Fuck, you're so tight," he groaned in my ear.

Sounds like something I would have said, I thought, half laughing through the pain. I rolled my head back, so that I could almost see his face behind me in the corner of my eye. The change of position caused the water to run past my shoulder and down to my cock. It took time, but I began to relax.

He thrust in and out to loosen me a little more. His hand continued to play my cock, shooting waves of pleasure through my body, until I was shaking back against his chest, pulling myself up almost straight then moving down again. Slowly, I began to realize that most of the pain had passed. I could feel his hot, thick head and shaft moving easily inside me.

"Nearly there," he whispered to me.

His pace increased. I started to move against him, thrusting down as he pressed up, forcing more of him into me. The friction of his throbbing cock rubbing against every sensitive place in my tight hole made me moan. My own cock was neglected now that Toby's hands had moved to my hips. I didn't need his touch there anymore; the pressure of his burning cock inside me was enough to keep me unbelievably aroused.

"Harder," I grunted.

I pushed my ass down to impale myself further as Toby's huge rod thrust back and forth inside me. I felt his balls slapping mine as he upped the tempo. Then I felt a blaze of intense pleasure as I felt him rub against my prostate, making me weak in the knees. Oblivious he pierced deep inside me, causing me to moan with pain and pleasure. Toby then pulled out almost completely before returning to that point, the pain receding as his thick dick massaged my insides with pleasure. My cock expanded and my balls felt tight.

We were both speaking insanely to the other, lost in intense passion, our words making no sense. He groaned on and on as his dick rammed into me. We were going faster and faster. Toby grunted. He slowed our thrusting right down, rotating his hips so that his cock ground against every surface in my tight hole. I countered by squeezing myself closed, and tilting my hips to crush his cock.

"Shit, dude," he moaned, "I'm gonna cum."

I released my muscles and started to move fast against him, fucking myself on his cock. His hands flinched and trembled on the thick, sweaty muscles above my hips. I could tell by the way his cock seemed to expand and vibrate in my ass that he was close to the edge. Toby's wet hand grabbed my shaft and started to jack me hard. The assault on both my hole and my cock had me hot and quivering all over. Violent shockwaves shot through me. I convulsed in pleasure. My skin prickled with cold despite the hot water pounding off my back.

Toby pushed into me and held his whole length within. He began to jerk in my hole. His cock blew a load inside me. The intensity of the explosion forced cum deep inside me. It was so hot, shooting through me. He pulled back a little, his cock still blasting and quaking. I felt cum press down around his shaft, lubricating to reduce the friction of his movement.

"Oh, man!" he gasped, "Oh, fuck!"

His fingers slipped around my shaft, squeezing hard and releasing me with each wave of his orgasm. I couldn't help but cry out, I was so close.

"Toby," I groaned.

Oh, my God. I had another man's cum inside me. What had happened?

He had started to ream me again, spreading warm cum as he went. My knees were beginning to bend. I could hardly take the trembling fire that was shooting through my groin. He forced me to stand upright, causing my ass to tighten around him. His long cock completely filled me at this sharp angle. The shower water shot at my tensed face. Toby walked me backwards, balls swinging against mine, so that the water was aimed at my trembling cock. I gasped as both of his hands began to play my long length. I writhed, forcing his dick to move inside me, contacting every sensitive nerve inside my tight hole. I rolled my head back and growled. His hot mouth and tongue stroked my sensitive neck.

"Oh, fuck!" I groaned.

His fingers worked my flesh harder. I couldn't stop myself even if I'd wanted to. The water caused my sensitive cock to throb. His hands pushed me further, seemingly milking the cum right out of me. And his cock was still wedged up my ass, adding an incredibly pleasant sensation. I gasped. My body jolted as cum pulsed out of my cock. Thick juice blasted out, quickly washed away by the shower's streaming water. Toby continued to rub me, using watery cum as a lubricant. He slowly humped his prick in and out of my hole all the while.

Toby slowed and finally stopped altogether. He wrapped his arms around my chest and his head slumped over my left shoulder. Both of our cocks had begun to soften. I could feel less pressure in my ass now. He kissed my cheek and started to pull from me.

His cock finally was removed from my asshole with a satisfying slurping noise as it withdrew. There was no going back from this, whatever the cost. The memory of that fuck in the shower would be with me to the end of my days. Toby and I instinctively pulled one another back up the bed, exhausted to the very core of our beings. We lay there for many long minutes, him snuggling in my arms, as sleep began to overtake us.

Finally he softly murmured, "Thank you."

"For what?" I asked him sleepily.

"For everything. For fucking me. For letting me fuck you."

"I guess this officially means I'm a God damn bisexual," I said softly, then after a moment, "Promise me that this won't get weird tomorrow. This was fun, but I like chicks too much, if you follow me."

"Yeah," he said, "Me too."

"Okay," I said.

"Okay," he replied, his head resting on my chest.

Then after a minute he asked me, "Marc?"

"Yes?" I replied.

"You know you're my best friend dude," he told me, "And I love you."

"I love you too, dude," I answered, knowing it was a true statement.

I couldn't see his face, but I could feel him smiling. I was smiling also. There was nothing more that needed to be said, so I closed my eyes and went to sleep.

* * *

Copyright © 2006, 2009 by Eagle1. All rights reserved. All characters portrayed in this story are meant to be over the legal age to consent to sexual activity. Any similarity to characters or situations, real or imagined, is purely coincidental. Unless you happened to be there of course. May be reprinted without permission of author in materials distributed free of charge or on websites where there is no fee charged for access, provided this copyright notice is attached.